The Dogs

What's up with the carrots? I keep seeing it mentioned and I have no idea why. TIA.

My dog has alergy issues and gets carrots all the time and actually loves them. I thought it was kinda weird when the vet suggested it, actually recommended it, so I don't think it's all that uncommon. Maybe TS's dog had some similar issues, especially if it was old and it was easier on it's system.

Where are TS's dogs now that no one is living in the house?

Where are TS's dogs now that no one is living in the house?

Sadly, Lucy, the older dog was put down a couple months ago. But there hasn't been any mention of where Nana and Zoey are that I have seen. It's possible Animal Control took them as they did upon arriving at the scene of the crime. But it would be nice to know that they are in a good home somewhere.

I don't know if the pets are still in the home, but there has been a woman in a red Honda coming regularly to the house. The front gate has been left wide open this week...an unusual visual for neighbors to see, as they're used to seeing the "prison gates" closed...

I don't know if the pets are still in the home, but there has been a woman in a red Honda coming regularly to the house. The front gate has been left wide open this week...an unusual visual for neighbors to see, as they're used to seeing the "prison gates" closed...

I wonder if it's someone from the court system getting things for the girls? BS has a red car but I think it's a Buick or something? Interesting. Thanks mckazpm for the info!!!

I wonder if it's someone from the court system getting things for the girls? BS has a red car but I think it's a Buick or something? Interesting. Thanks mckazpm for the info!!!

BS there in the convertible days after arrest...it may be her as well if she has a red Honda. Some may not care about the neighbors, but let me say, there is a definite feeling of freedom and joy for those that step foot outdoors on Jarvis and surrounding area. They can enjoy their homes, yards, and basically get their mail without being on edge.

BS there in the convertible days after arrest...it may be her as well if she has a red Honda. Some may not care about the neighbors, but let me say, there is a definite feeling of freedom and joy for those that step foot outdoors on Jarvis and surrounding area. They can enjoy their homes, yards, and basically get their mail without being on edge.

We care, and we appreciate your updates! Do you know anything about the pets?

In one of her interviews, BS stated that she had a burgundy Honda Accord. I can't remember what year but I think it was an older model.

Yeah, I also want to know about the Sievers pets. Isn't there now 1 dog & a cat left? I figured maybe BS picked them up after MS arrest, would hope so!

A friend of ours drove past Sievers house this past Mon or Tue, saw the front fence gate open & a push mower left in the back yard. That made me think about the pets. The friend thought MS was out mowing when arrested but told her maybe not since they had a lawn guy (if Mark was still able to pay for stuff like that).

Have no knowledge whether pets are there, but it does sound like BS with the above description. The individual was described as an older woman and she is there regularly. I would hope they find loving homes for the pets. It doesn't sound like the other dog could be there with the gate left open so long. My personal feelings are sadness for Mark's mom, but I'm not sure anyone is ready to wave and chat to anyone at that home quite yet; therefore I have no knowledge about the pets. If I hear, you'll be the first to know! Have a great weekend all :)

Oh, and, Mark pushing a lawnmower....BAHAHAHAHA!!!! (not)
:happydance:

Since these were family pets...after losing Mom AND Dad I would think keeping the girls together with the pets might be a kind thing to do if possible...if they were attached to them that would be like losing the rest of their family...in a way.

Have no knowledge whether pets are there, but it does sound like BS with the above description. The individual was described as an older woman and she is there regularly. I would hope they find loving homes for the pets. It doesn't sound like the other dog could be there with the gate left open so long. My personal feelings are sadness for Mark's mom, but I'm not sure anyone is ready to wave and chat to anyone at that home quite yet; therefore I have no knowledge about the pets. If I hear, you'll be the first to know! Have a great weekend all :)

Thanks, appreciate it AND love your lawnmower comment LMAO! You have a great weekend as well.

Since these were family pets...after losing Mom AND Dad I would think keeping the girls together with the pets might be a kind thing to do if possible...if they were attached to them that would be like losing the rest of their family...in a way.

Agree with all you've said here. For the kids AND the pets, they should all be kept together for obvious reasons. I hope & feel that AL & family would work out traveling back up north, taking the kids pets along. But as far as I know, we here at WS have no idea of AL & family situations, as to if they have pets already or can accommodate them. Hopefully if they can't then maybe BS can give them a forever home. Prayers for all.

I had to back away from this murder case after becoming so engrossed in the death of this lovely lady and healing physician. Dr. Teresa Sievers. Since my respite, I am able to read without some much emotion attached.

In this LE interview video of Mark's mother, Bonnie, she indicates that the dogs were taken away from the Sievers' home very early in the investigation. Admittedly, I have not read this entire thread to see if it is true.

Start at 34:15 mark

[video=youtube;1zgFqGK7g5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgFqGK7g5w&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop#t=142.66[/video]

My special thanks to anyone who can clear up this matter for certain.

They were quarantined right after the murder and were returned to MS later.

I had to back away from this murder case after becoming so engrossed in the death of this lovely lady and healing physician. Dr. Teresa Sievers. Since my respite, I am able to read without some much emotion attached.

In this LE interview video of Mark's mother, Bonnie, she indicates that the dogs were taken away from the Sievers' home very early in the investigation. Admittedly, I have not read this entire thread to see if it is true.

Start at 34:15 mark

[video=youtube;1zgFqGK7g5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgFqGK7g5w&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop#t=142.66[/video]

My special thanks to anyone who can clear up this matter for certain.

Update

I have verified that the animals (dog and cat) are no longer residing at the Jarvis Road residence. Their welfare has been addressed.

Please don't ask anymore details because that is simply all I can say at this time. TIA for understanding. :blowkiss:

Update

I have verified that the animals (dog and cat) are no longer residing at the Jarvis Road residence. Their welfare has been addressed.

Please don't ask anymore details because that is simply all I can say at this time. TIA for understanding. :blowkiss:
Thank you so much for that info. I was worried.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdc_fm
Back