The Dogs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Did anyone else notice paw prints? I also saw smeared blood that looks like her beloved dog (or dogs) may have laid next to their master. :frown:
We know for sure dog hair was found on and near her body. Those poor dogs. Where were they during this awful attack? I know when I come home my dog is so excited and the first to greet me. Surely they met her at the door? < I know she made it to the bedroom because her luggage was in there. I'm thinking that IF her dogs did not greet her at the door, she would have known something was wrong as soon as she entered her laundry room? If NOT, I don't think putting her luggage in her room would have been the 1st thing she did.
BS said they were always at the door and Nana would jump on her. She even asked in her interview about the dogs, saying "Nana would have surely jumped on them for food as soon as they walked in"??

Any other dog people here who will chime in ?
TIA

Has it been determined that she went into the bedroom with her luggage? IIRC, the luggage in the bedroom was a different size from the luggage that held her personal clothes, etc.
Also, does anyone else have the feeling that the Sievers were NOT sleeping together? (at all times, at least). There was a 4th bedroom that looked to me to be occupied, too. MOO

I wonder if CWW and JR locked the dogs outside before she returned? Was TS surprised the dogs didn't greet her at the door?

That's my question too. Even if the dogs were outside (doggy door closed) I too would think that TS would have thought that was unusual, especially with her having been gone for a couple of days. With their keen sense of hearing, they know what the cars sounds like when the owners return. Mine sure waste no time coming in when I return.
I'm sure they were probably shut out by the dd, but wouldn't they bark a lot, knowing their owner was home? I wonder if she could hear them barking?

Even if TS had that little voice in her head (that we all get, but usually ignore) There's no way she could have gotten out of that house alive :frown:

That's my question too. Even if the dogs were outside (doggy door closed) I too would think that TS would have thought that was unusual, especially with her having been gone for a couple of days. With their keen sense of hearing, they know what the cars sounds like when the owners return. Mine sure waste no time coming in when I return.
I'm sure they were probably shut out by the dd, but wouldn't they bark a lot, knowing their owner was home? I wonder if she could hear them barking?

Even if TS had that little voice in her head (that we all get, but usually ignore) There's no way she could have gotten out of that house alive :frown:

Totally speculation here... Maybe they used a $100 bill and bought those dogs some steaks and they had a midnight doggie picnik in the yard while the alleged murderers launched their attack.

JMO

I think if the dogs were outdoors during this brutal and violent attack they would likely have heard it and barked incessantly. Yet, no one reported hearing dogs barking. The three vicious musketeers have proven to be a trio of brainless wonders, and I wouldn't be surprised if they again screwed up and planned to contain the dogs outdoors, but I believe we would have heard reports of dogs barking if those subhumans had done that. MOO.

There's a whole thread on the dogs.

The arrangement, IMO, appears to have been that they were kept in the entrance/living room area, had an open dog door to the pool, and an open gate into the backyard. They were intended to be excluded from the kitchen (by a closed door to the entrance area), the garage and the laundry room. Of course, MS's mother would be the one who would know for sure.

They were found in the garage. The Dr. doing the welfare check found the door to the laundry room "closed but not locked". After the crime the dogs were excluded from the kitchen and the body, which would be a matter of indifference to a random attacker, but would be of considerable importance to anyone who knew the victim.

The arrangement, IMO, appears to have been that they were kept in the entrance/living room area, had an open dog door to the pool, and an open gate into the backyard. They were intended to be excluded from the kitchen (by a closed door to the entrance area), the garage and the laundry room. Of course, MS's mother would be the one who would know for sure.

They were found in the garage. The Dr. doing the welfare check found the door to the laundry room "closed but not locked". After the crime the dogs were excluded from the kitchen and the body, which would be a matter of indifference to a random attacker, but would be of considerable importance to anyone who knew the victim.
^BBM

Bates 5285 &#8211; Doc Dump 2 &#8211; Sworn Statement of MP 6/29/15 &#8211;
MP said the door leading from the garage into the house was open:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bjduM3RsYzNCak0/view?pref=2&pli=1

MP: . . . And I opened the garage door and walked, uh, through the garage up to the doorway leading into the house, which was opened. And when I - -
JN: It was opened?
MP: It was opened. And when I took the first step in, . . . .

JN: So the dogs were in the house when you went in there?
MP: Dogs were in the house. One ran out when the garage door opened up, . . .

^BBM

I would read....
Document dump #2 Bates page #5285

It does NOT say "closed but not locked".

^BBM

Bates 5285 &#8211; Doc Dump 2 &#8211; Sworn Statement of MP 6/29/15 &#8211;
MP said the door leading from the garage into the house was open:
MP: . . . And I opened the garage door and walked, uh, through the garage up to the doorway leading into the house, which was opened. And when I - -
JN: So the dogs were in the house when you went in there?
MP: Dogs were in the house. One ran out when the garage door opened up, . . .

^BBM

Posted at the samething at the same time.

I would read....

I bet Satchie was thinking of the side door to the garage. That door was closed but not locked according to the detective.

I would read....

The one that was closed but was not locked was the "extra" door in the garage.
On the right side of garage. I have a lot of questions about that being unlocked. I think MS left it purposely unlocked for his bud's.

ETA ~ oops already answered by FTO

I would read....

Funny, from Doc Dump 1, sworn statement of MP:
attachment.php

Those words are not the Sworn Statement of MP.

Those words are in the Investigative Report, which is LE summarizing (recounting) the &#8216;Statement of MP'.

Here is the Sworn Statement of MP &#8211; Bates 5285

I can't imagine how the police summary of that interview could contain such a major error about such important evidence. I think it's possible that when MP said 'opened' he meant 'unlocked', and that detail was later checked with him and confirmed.

I think if the dogs were outdoors during this brutal and violent attack they would likely have heard it and barked incessantly. Yet, no one reported hearing dogs barking. The three vicious musketeers have proven to be a trio of brainless wonders, and I wouldn't be surprised if they again screwed up and planned to contain the dogs outdoors, but I believe we would have heard reports of dogs barking if those subhumans had done that. MOO.

It would have been way too risky for them to put the dogs out in the yard during the attack. I think that when they entered the house prior to the murder, they may have given the dogs a sedative in some food that would have knocked them out for a few hours.

Funny, from Doc Dump 1, sworn statement of MP: View attachment 87087

I know it's confusing Satchie, but after reading the sworn statement, I understood it better. Plus them finding dog hair ON and around the body...:frown:
I think Dr. P was so rattled by what he witnessed, his thoughts were all over the place while being asked so many questions at the scene.

For those who have gone through the photos, there is something I don't recall seeing in photos yet is referred to in the Sheriff's affidavit. Does anyone have a link of the doggie door to the lanai they can screenshot? TIA

Bates 308 from First Document by Leland Mitchell from Sheriff's office
"The dogs have a dog door to allow them to go out on the lanai and the lanai door was propped open to allow them to go on the lawn to relieve themselves. Deputy Mitchell found the plastic cover to keep the dogs from freely entering the house, and secured the dog door."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bVNjQmhsMXZfRFk/view?pref=2&pli=1

For those who have gone through the photos, there is something I don't recall seeing in photos yet is referred to in the Sheriff's affidavit. Does anyone have a link of the doggie door to the lanai they can screenshot? TIA

Bates 308 from First Document by Leland Mitchell from Sheriff's office
"The dogs have a dog door to allow them to go out on the lanai and the lanai door was propped open to allow them to go on the lawn to relieve themselves. Deputy Mitchell found the plastic cover to keep the dogs from freely entering the house, and secured the dog door."

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bVNjQmhsMXZfRFk/view?pref=2&pli=1

I may be completely off base here. But to me, it looks like it is in the bathroom, see photo below. I may be wrong, but it looks like this is the dog door by the white door, with a plastic cover over it. I think this comes from the guest bathroom, and opens up to an area that is not photographed on the lanai. I am attaching a photo of the lanai, with an arrow drawn where I think the door is located. I want to be clear I do not think it is the doors shown on the photo, but another door that is on the side wall that connects to the screen enclosure. It is not shown in the lanai photo, and I cant find an exterior photo of it, so I think it may not have been photographed, or released yet. I am also attaching the floor plan, with a little red dot on the door that I think I am referencing. Someone else shared the floor plan earlier, so this is assuming the floor plan is correct. All MOO, of course.

Dog door exterior possible.jpgDog door interior.jpgLanai with line.jpgfloor plan with dot.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back