The Dogs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How long ago did a source tell WINK MS doesn't live on Jarvis? Do the dogs live there? Did MS want the news to look inside the garage? The latest footage of MS is just off? in various ways.

How long ago did a source tell WINK MS doesn't live on Jarvis? Do the dogs live there? Did MS want the news to look inside the garage? The latest footage of MS is just off? in various ways.

In the video, my impression of MS in his driveway in front of the garage is that he was being Papa Bear protecting his girls and his private space from media intrusion…. just wanting to take a dang walk with his girls and their dogs.
The New Normal for them must be heartbreaking and traumatic.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30013123...w-light-on-homes-security-system#.VfNnBBFVikp

In the video, my impression of MS in his driveway in front of the garage is that he was being Papa Bear protecting his girls and his private space from media intrusion…. just wanting to take a dang walk with his girls and their dogs.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30013123...w-light-on-homes-security-system#.VfNnBBFVikp

Completely plausible. Defensive dad mode. I know my take is very subjective, based off my intuition almost entirely. Its little things I wonder like, was the media there all day? did they have to walk the dogs at this moment? And then I think, they shouldn't have to alter their behavior because of the media intruding into their lives after such trauma.

Completely plausible. Defensive dad mode. I know my take is very subjective, based off my intuition almost entirely. Its little things I wonder like, was the media there all day? did they have to walk the dogs at this moment? And then I think, they shouldn't have to alter their behavior because of the media intruding into their lives after such trauma.
I just re-watched today's live NBC-2news video posted above and in my opinion I don't think the clip of MS with his girls walking the dogs was filmed today. The clip was cut and mixed in with shots taken on different days. Note there is no activity in front of the house when the reporter is talking live. And I doubt MS would be taking the girls to the house at this juncture. Just trying to be objective.

Sheriff Scott has good reason to send crime lab samples to private labs. FDLE is slow.

News article one week after murder - JULY 7, 2015
http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/07/lee-county-sheriff-scott-breaks-silence-on-sievers-murder-case/
[Sheriff Scott] also said they are using a laboratory outside Lee County to get quicker answers.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/fundin...-crime-labs-aging-patrol-vehicles-and/2245192
Funding shortage leads to backlogged crime labs . . . - September 11, 2015
St. Johns County Sheriff David Shoar said in his 34 years in law enforcement he never thought he'd be recruiting microbiologists. But to deal with the state's crime lab issues, he's hiring his own analysts to process evidence and shipping other samples to private labs.

The biggest problem for local law enforcement is the state's slowing turnaround on crime lab samples needed to help solve cases. In 2012, FDLE told Gov. Rick Scott and the Florida Cabinet that labs were taking on average 22 days to process chemistry evidence requests, 43 days to clear requests for latent finger prints, and 48 days to complete computer evidence submissions. All three areas now take at least twice as long to process.

Other needs, like processing DNA has jumped from a 74-day wait to 85 days and finishing a request on trace evidence from a crime scene has gone from taking 131 days on average to 176 days.

I don't think the video of MS was taken today. Watch again and you will see it is a cut and mix with other film clips. The sequence is all off. Only the clip of the reporter standing in front of the house is live IMO.

I don't think the video of MS was taken today. Watch again and you will see it is a cut and mix with other film clips. The sequence is all off. Only the clip of the reporter standing in front of the house is live IMO.

The part of MS coming out of the garage, walking the dogs (with the kids), going back inside and eventually leaving in the white vehicle are new.

-Nin

Surely the LE in the area have made provisions for the family dogs to be taken care of, right?

Where are the dogs now? Are they being fed & let out regularly?

Does anyone know?

We don't need anymore "collateral damage", iykwim?

Ps....narcissists, sociopaths, & psychopaths create a lot of "collateral damage" along the way. All living creatures around them are merely pawns in the game that they control. I hope the children & the dogs are now insulated from those that I fear are psychopaths.

If it was not staged wouldn't there be noise? Wouldn't dogs bark?

If it was not staged wouldn't there be noise? Wouldn't dogs bark?
Well, it depends on who staged it? Unless it was done before the family went on vacation.. then the dogs would bark regardless, right? i don't understand how they got in there without the dogs going berserk. Let's say they used a gun with a silencer. They shot her then beat her with something..whatever they did.. the dogs were in the house. Were they locked in a different room? i would guess they were in the kitchen becasue that is where the food and water would be for them?. Was TS found in the kitchen? Whether they "broke in" or pried the door on their way out.. i dont know how the dogs didnt go crazy.. JMO

One thing i was just thinking about.. IF MS was called from the office saying TS didnt come to work.. he couldn't call 911. If you are in CT and call 911 u are going to get 911 in Connecticut. So what could he do? He could tell the office to call 911 and even then it would have to be Estero and then they would have to call Bonita Springs LE.... he could CALL THE PERSON WHO WAS WALKING THE DOGS to ask him/her to check ..he could call the police in Bonita Springs and ask for a welfare check.. or he could do nothing and wait it out. He called "someone" per skinner.. a doctor friend. Ya know, IMO that doesnt make sense..unless this was meant as a warning to whomever discovered her.. Of all the possible scenarios, calling a Dr. friend seems like there was a message being sent to that person..whether it was really a MD or someone else. JMO

I also assumed that the door was staged, and that they had a key (or a door was left open). The alarm was off, and dogs were used to people coming and going, and may have recognized CWW, so would not be barking frantically. Once dogs were under control, JR could have jimmied open the door. MOO

Or, maybe they gave the dogs some hamburger meat mixed with a sedative that knocked them out.

It could be as simple as the dogs, when in the house alone or at night when everyone went to bed , were kept secluded in one area of the home. Maybe they were crated.
It would not stop them from barking, but they would be no threat to anyone entering.

As far as MS calling a Dr friend to check on TS, I don't see anything unusual about that.
If i could not reach my husband, I would call upon a friend who has access to my house before I called LE.
Perhaps he/she also checked the route she drove as well.

How many? Unmarked cars or marked? Does it look like MS is there?

Rather odd, but just wanted to let you all know. Two squads parked at the end of Jarvis and 3 officers walked through the gate to the left of the house and were back there just over 5 minutes or so and then exited through the right gate and went back to squads and left. Why would they not pull in the drive and what would they have been doing? Couldn't have been for an arrest or the street would have been filled.

Rather odd, but just wanted to let you all know. Two squads parked at the end of Jarvis and 3 officers walked through the gate to the left of the house and were back there just over 5 minutes or so and then exited through the right gate and went back to squads and left. Why would they not pull in the drive and what would they have been doing? Couldn't have been for an arrest or the street would have been filled.
Did the dogs bark? Are the dogs still there? Are they looking to see if someone accessed the house lately? What is your impression of what is occurring?
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/09/e4/f4/09e4f4d070eb1abbd6dccc4f9efdb46b.jpg

I wonder if the alarm went off, and they did a once around to see if there was a break in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back