The elusive "other" cell phone - the Blackjack - REVISITED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Remember, she lost her phone at her fake job. She left it on her fake desk in her fake office and filed a fake report at universal. It would be impossible to think that phone exists when she lied about everything else.

Random thought but since the numbers for zanny were supposedly in that phone, how did she know what number to call back when she received a call from Caylee that came from a 'private' number on Jul 15th? She said she called it back but the number was disconnected. She later stated to the detectives that she only had zannys number on her blackjack.
I will never understand why Jesse G called her a diabolical liar. I think she sucks at lying. No one ever called her out on it, even though they were ridiculous, blatant lies. :loser:

Diabolical
Having the qualities of the devil; fiendish

Appropriate to a devil, especially in degree of wickedness or cruelty.

Given what we are now seeing, it was right on the money. I don't think he meant she was a good liar, just one with no morals. Given his Dad is now quite religious and actively speaks of the devil's evil, he probably saw her lies for what they were.

Diabolical
Having the qualities of the devil; fiendish

Appropriate to a devil, especially in degree of wickedness or cruelty.

Given what we are now seeing, it was right on the money. I don't think he meant she was a good liar, just one with no morals. Given his Dad is now quite religious and actively speaks of the devil's evil, he probably saw her lies for what they were.

Hmm well when you put it that way, I completely agree. I guess I always saw the definition as cunning and sly. That I don't think she is.

Devilish and wicked? Absolutely. I didn't take his religious background into account, but you're right.. that's probably what he means.
Thanks for the reply!

I believe Blackjack is code for Caylee and wanted her brother to find the to get rid of evidence.

But, she directed him to Blanchard Park, to look for the "Blackjack."

There was no evidence at Blanchard.

KC doesn't "code" IMVHO. She just blathers.

The elusive "Blackjack" was made up to explain away the reasons why she couldn't give numbers for fictitious people.

Hmm well when you put it that way, I completely agree. I guess I always saw the definition as cunning and sly. That I don't think she is.

Devilish and wicked? Absolutely. I didn't take his religious background into account, but you're right.. that's probably what he means.
Thanks for the reply!

Hope you didn't think I was being snarky. I just got to thinking "why would he say diabolical as opposed to pathological?" So I looked at the possibility that diabolical was used for a reason.

Hope you didn't think I was being snarky. I just got to thinking "why would he say diabolical as opposed to pathological?" So I looked at the possibility that diabolical was used for a reason.

While I agree with the fact that diabolical is a correct interpretation of KC's brand of blatant lying, perhaps JG simply chose the word because he hears it at home more than the word pathological?

Nope. I sensed no snarkiness coming from ya. I am usually appreciative of alternate explanations and theories. It never hurts to think outside the box. :)

Because the family are evangelicals.

My hope is that LE figured this out some time ago and retraced Universal route they took on 7/16.
Respectfully snipped

If LE assumed what you propose and did in fact find the cell phone, wouldn't we already know about it? This information would (should?) be a part of discovery...right?

But, she directed him to Blanchard Park, to look for the "Blackjack."

There was no evidence at Blanchard.

KC doesn't "code" IMVHO. She just blathers.

The elusive "Blackjack" was made up to explain away the reasons why she couldn't give numbers for fictitious people.

BBM
I agree. :)

In the interest of brevity and to save people from a lot of head-scratching and puzzling, I propose we make a template into which we insert all questions about Casey Anthony, her possessions, her activities, her alibi, her rationale for doing anything.
Pose your question and the answer will rapidly be displayed..........
LIES!

In the interest of brevity and to save people from a lot of head-scratching and puzzling, I propose we make a template into which we insert all questions about Casey Anthony, her possessions, her activities, her alibi, her rationale for doing anything.
Pose your question and the answer will rapidly be displayed..........
LIES!

LOL! I'm pretty sure that already exists in several forms: JWG's most excellent evidence record spread sheets, the innumerable ping maps & timelines, and every post here on WS. We've got that template all sealed up.

LOL! I'm pretty sure that already exists in several forms: JWG's most excellent evidence record spread sheets, the innumerable ping maps & timelines, and every post here on WS. We've got that template all sealed up.

Thanks.
Then why are people still trying to figure out where the 'Blackjack' has gone???? :laugh:

Thanks.
Then why are people still trying to figure out where the 'Blackjack' has gone???? :laugh:

Sheer boredom? Love of debate? Not sure. I notice that the thread tags below include 'nonexistent'. :innocent:

Thanks.

For the same reason the SODDI thread went on for so long. I am waiting for LE to release the doc that puts the blackjack to rest once and for all.

The theories have been entertaining, but that is as far as it goes for me.

All of the above! LOL

To me it's like trying to figure out which part of Puerto Rico Zanny has gone to.

Well, evidently she went to the part of Puerto Rico that has poor cell signal service, else the BlackJack phone records would have surfaced by now.

HTH

Wow!! 750 post about something that doesn't exist... Kind of like the heart shaped residue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member