Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Marine Mom said:
Wonder which one she sleeps with. :confused:

The Brady Bunch it ain't.

I bet they have a deal where they split the time. M, W, F - she's with Jermaine. T, Th, S - she's with Randy. She gets Sunday to herself.... :sick:

Talk about keepin' it all in the family.... poor kids gotta be confused too! All the "uncle" "dad" "counsin" ... too confusing for me! :loser:

Devilish said:
Actually, Joe and Katherine have been separated for years. And don't forget, according to LaToya, Katherine stood by and watched as Joe abused the kids. Not to mention the time she took a couple of the kids with her when she paid one of Joe's girlfriends a visit and beat her up. I believe the kids were grown then, but it still just screams 'trash'. Yep, instead of confronting their father/her husband about his womanizing in the privacy of their home, they went out and found his girlfriend and assaulted her. Hardly the act of a godly Christian woman.
It wasn't even the RIGHT woman! They attacked someone who had nothing to do with Joe! They had to pay her off so she doesn't take them to court.

HaHAHAHAHA you guys are so funny. Kathrine gets Sunday.:laugh: Thankyou for the much needed laugh.

Well, at least Michael's children aren't related at all. He used a sperm donor with Debbie Roe. And according to Jeramain, little Blanket was a designer baby where MJ chose the egg donor and the sperm donor. Talk about spilling the beans. Or not spilling the beans, come to think of it! :dance: :dance:

Sounds like the real sperm donor here is Jeramain.

calidreamin said:
I didn't know that Jeramaine and Randy have kids from the same woman.That is so strange yet we are talking about the Jackson family.:doh: I know racists use the race card whenever they can and that drives me crazy. That family just gets stranger and stranger.
Actually, she was married to Randy first. Then Jermaine (having only recently converted to Islam while in Bahrain a few years before) had an affair with her and got her pregnant. Randy found out, divorced her and Jermaine married her and divorced her afterwards (I guess he was advised to do so in order to spare her honor or something) Needless to say, Randy and Jermaine don't particularly like each other and carried their feud over into handling MJ's affairs, such as Jermaine hiring the Nation of Islam to advise MJ then Randy retaliates by firing them.

Wolfwood said:
Needless to say, Randy and Jermaine don't particularly like each other and carried their feud over into handling MJ's affairs, such as Jermaine hiring the Nation of Islam to advise MJ then Randy retaliates by firing them.

Yet they continue to live together. :confused:

Thanks for the info Wolfwood. I had no Idea all of that with Jermaine and Randy went on. It is even more strange then that they still live in the same house.

Wolfwood said:
Actually, she was married to Randy first. Then Jermaine (having only recently converted to Islam while in Bahrain a few years before) had an affair with her and got her pregnant. Randy found out, divorced her and Jermaine married her and divorced her afterwards (I guess he was advised to do so in order to spare her honor or something) Needless to say, Randy and Jermaine don't particularly like each other and carried their feud over into handling MJ's affairs, such as Jermaine hiring the Nation of Islam to advise MJ then Randy retaliates by firing them.

Thanks, Wolfwood, for the succession of events. And, I now know how to spell Bahrain! :)

Jules said:
Why should they live apart?? It's not like they're paying the bills where they are.... :p :doh:

I guess that tells us how they think...the dollar is more important than the heart. That is so sad. They must be a miserable bunch.

Err, is it true that Michael and Janet Jackson are actually the same person - has anyone ever seen them together?????? LOL :doh:

Marine Mom said:
I guess that tells us how they think...the dollar is more important than the heart. That is so sad. They must be a miserable bunch.

My hubby would call them Cling-Ons.... :p

Sad that rather than supporting themselves they chose to endure to live the way they do. Me, I would work 16 jobs to be away from that crazy bunch. :snooty:

Marine Mom said:
That's sick!
Clearly they've decided to share her. Maybe she's just their inhouse booty call. This family truly is scary.

On top of it all, if it's true the GREAT MJ owns the property his parents and all the happy family and such live in - then this guy can truly hold them all hostage. Wow. MJ's revenge to his dad or what. "behave or you're digging in the backalley for your next meal".

If Joseph raped his daughters, I wouldn't put it past him at all to pass around MJ to some business friends years ago. If there's no boundaries with doing horrific things to his girls - well the boy can take it too.

Good lord. They're all going down under when they're dead. :angel:

Marine Mom said:
Wonder which one she sleeps with. :confused:

The Brady Bunch it ain't.
What do you mean by WHICH ONE? I am sure they all get naked and lay in a pile! :p

BrendaStar said:
Well, at least Michael's children aren't related at all. He used a sperm donor with Debbie Roe. And according to Jeramain, little Blanket was a designer baby where MJ chose the egg donor and the sperm donor. Talk about spilling the beans. Or not spilling the beans, come to think of it! :dance: :dance:

Sounds like the real sperm donor here is Jeramain.
But that means since they are not his kids..he feels free to molest them all he wants. :mad:

Wolfwood said:
It wasn't even the RIGHT woman! They attacked someone who had nothing to do with Joe! They had to pay her off so she doesn't take them to court.
Lol...what trash!:doh:

shopper said:
IMO, it wasn't so much that JJ (or any of the Jacksons) would be torn up about MJ dying, it was more about his MEAL TICKET dying. Jermaine has about as much dignity and integrity as MJ has = none.

JMO
Its clear now that Jacko is no longer the family's meal ticket. That honor has been passed along to Janet. Jacko's career is over and he's no longer a "good earner' for the family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vika2155
Back