The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Troi said:
Just for information....Michael Jackson pulled out of this case...it is the plaintiff Marc Geragos who won this. That is why Michael Jackson is not mentioned as a plaintiff. I wonder why Jackson pulled back from such a slam-dunk case...does somebody know more about this?

The judgment might offset some of the money he owed him.

Wow, this is really starting to add up! I bet we don't even know the half of it yet............

Pop star owes more than $350 million U.S.

http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/story.html?id=a4f8c438-2a7c-45ee-b763-b7d766c5bfac&k=65365

*snip*

Former lawyers seeking money from Jackson include Brian Oxman ($1.25 million), Michael Sydow ($1 million), Bob Zanger ($1.2 million), Zia Moddaber ($400,000), and Michael Abelson ($100,000) and Lavely and Singer ($100,000).
Jackson also owes his brother Randy $1.65 million as well as Randy’s assistant Tyuna Zilke $50,000.

Apparently a judge has allowed some of Jackson's attorneys to drop out from representing him in a court case because the Gloved One has stiffed them on their fees and refuses to take their phone calls. Maybe other lawyers and financial organizations will finally smarten up and stop extending this creep undeserved credit.

Reuters: Michael Jackson says conspirators out to ruin him

Mon Aug 7, 2006 07:01 PM ET

Pop star Michael Jackson has stumbled across a conspiracy by former attorneys, associates and advisers to force him into financial ruin, his spokeswoman said on Monday.
The plot was discovered after someone leaked documents to Jackson showing that unnamed former lawyers for the 47-year-old singer tried to recruit others into a petition that would drag him unwillingly into bankruptcy court, his spokeswoman and manager Raymone Bain said.
"In what could be one of the biggest conspiracies in entertainment history, documents have been sent to Michael Jackson and his representatives which reveal a deliberate plan by some former attorneys as well as associates and advisers to force Mr. Jackson into involuntary bankruptcy," Bain said.
?

More: http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...ntNews&storyID=13108888&src=rss/Entertainment

Keep it up, Ray-moan. you're doing a fine job. *cough* *splutter* :bang: :bang: :bang:

And in other news, Janet poses topless - presumably to keep the wolves from the door as her family eat up her money!

Janet Jackson Poses Topless for Vibe

Janet Jackson has never been afraid to expose some skin. The 40-year-old singer, newly svelte after losing some 60 pounds, appears on the cover of Vibe magazine wearing a skimpy bikini bottom and a necklace made of large shells. Her right arm covers her breasts.

Will she ever stop posing for sexy photos? "Of course. When I'm 80," she tells Vibe. "That's when I'll call it quits."

More: http://www.forbes.com/technology/ebusiness/feeds/ap/2006/08/07/ap2932361.html

Thursday, August 10, 2006
By Roger Friedman
foxnews_story.gif

Jacko in Foreclosure, Again

Michael Jackson doesn’t like to pay his bills, that’s for sure.

For the second or third time this year — even his noteholders aren’t sure — Jackson has received a notice of pending foreclosure for the home where his parents live in Encino, Calif.

The estate, worth about $7 million in the current real-estate market, is known as Hayvenhurst because of its address. On at least one other occasion this year, Michael simply missed payments on the $2 million mortgage.

The last time this happened, as this column reported, Jackson’s sister Janet Jackson ponied up the required dough not only for the back installments, but also for fees and back pay due to employees at Neverland, courtesy of a state order.

This time, according to the group from Palos Verdes, Calif., that bought Jackson’s note earlier this year, the pop star put his parents’ abode in jeopardy by not making the required monthly payments. more at link:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207713,00.html

It looks like the Chandlers are going to be in the news over the next month or two. Roger Friedman is reporting that Jordy got a restraining order against his dad after his dad attacked him. Jordy's father was living with him at the time.

Apparently the case is going to court, though Friedman doesn't tell us why. Presumably Jordy not only got a restraining order, but filed charges against his dad.

You can read the entire article at:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,209470,00.html

...Jordan Chandler, now 26, filed a request for a restraining order against his father on August 5, 2005. The reason for the order was that Evan Chandler, formerly a dentist and an aspiring screenwriter, had allegedly hit Jordan over the head from behind with a twelve and a half pound weight. He’d also allegedly sprayed him in the face with mace and tried to choke him.

...In what has now been a much-reported story, Jordy Chandler, then 12 years old, alleged that Jackson molested him on numerous occasions between 1991 and 1994. His uncle, Ray Chandler, published a book about the case in 2005, as did Jackson’s longtime PR man, Bob Jones. Both books detailed Jackson’s inappropriate relationship with the boy; Ray Chandler’s book also recounted the negotiations with Jackson’s attorney, Bert Fields, and his investigator, Anthony Pellicano, by which his brother and nephew got the $20 million.

Hmmmmmmm looking for a little insurance pay off? Nothing about this animal would surprise me.

Alice253 said:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2006-08-25-fire-neverland_x.htm?csp=15

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. (AP) — A wildfire burned about 40 acres of Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch on Friday, coming within a quarter-mile of the main residence, officials said.
No structures had caught fire at the 2,500 acre estate, Santa Barbara County Fire spokesman Jeff Ross said.

I don't know much about John Landis, but someone should fill him in on the difference between eccentric and sicko or pervert.

*snip*
Washington, Sept 2 (ANI): Michael Jackson is hoping that that a reunion with his 'Thriller' and 'Black or White' video director John Landis will prove to be lucky for a third time, by helping his comeback album a roaring success.Landis revealed that he had got a call about a possible reunion from the former king of pop in August, and that talks were on.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/060902/139/677cm.html

With all the other albums that have come out in the last five years that Mikey said were coming out, how many of them actually did. I hope Mr. Landis' people look into the odds on this one.

- also check out the typo in the article or should I say the freudian slip????

Jeana (DP) said:
Heel The World. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You missed the all-important preposition, Jeana.

place 'of' in there and i'm with you.

bing1 said:
I don't know much about John Landis, but someone should fill him in on the difference between eccentric and sicko or pervert.

*snip*
Washington, Sept 2 (ANI): Michael Jackson is hoping that that a reunion with his 'Thriller' and 'Black or White' video director John Landis will prove to be lucky for a third time, by helping his comeback album a roaring success.Landis revealed that he had got a call about a possible reunion from the former king of pop in August, and that talks were on.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/060902/139/677cm.html

With all the other albums that have come out in the last five years that Mikey said were coming out, how many of them actually did. I hope Mr. Landis' people look into the odds on this one.

- also check out the typo in the article or should I say the freudian slip????
Landis's own career has been in the dumps the last 10 years. But I can't imagien teaming up with Jackson would help it in any way, shape or form.

"Michael and I are a sexually active couple and have been this way from the beginning," said the woman, who also claims to have written more than 3,000 songs for Jackson.

Or as he's known in British circles, The Ladies' Man."

:loser:

Too funny! She think we fell off the turnip truck yesterday?

"Or as he's known in British circles, The Ladies' Man."

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: To whoever believes that there is an iota of truth to that statement.......:banghead: :crazy: :banghead: :crazy: :banghead: :crazy: :banghead: :crazy: :banghead: :crazy: :banghead: :crazy:

POSTED: 8:34 p.m. EST, November 15, 2006

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- Reclusive pop superstar Michael Jackson made a musical comeback of sorts Wednesday, singing the chorus line of his charity single "We Are The World" before the sound cut out as he struggled for the high notes.

The 48-year-old singer, performing live for the first time since he was acquitted of child molestation charges in June 2005, had been expected to sing his seminal hit "Thriller."

But to the huge disappointment of screaming fans, that was performed instead by young American star Chris Brown.

Jackson looked uncomfortable at times as he was surrounded by excited young members of a gospel chorus on stage with him.

The failure by the deposed King of Pop to demonstrate his voice and confidence were back to anywhere near their best was likely to raise further doubts about his ability to resurrect a career that has been on hold for years.

"I would say there's very little chance of him coming back from where he is," said Gareth Grundy, deputy editor of the Q music magazine, speaking before the show.

"I think people will always be fascinated by the freak show, and that's what's going on," he said. "I would categorize him as a celebrity as opposed to an artist."

Celebrities Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were also at the Earls Court venue, where they were joined by hundreds of reporters eager to catch Jackson in action.
He has said he planned to move to Europe in a bid to resurrect his musical career and indicated he will release a new album in 2007. more at link:http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/15/michael.jackson.reut/index.html

Good article about how bad Jacko's appearance was.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,229857,00.html

Jacko Nearly Backs Out of Awards

The reports from the World Music Awards in London last night are not good for Michael Jackson. He let Chris Brown perform “Thriller” and only sang a few lines of “We Are the World.” He is said to have been unable to hit the notes in the song, too.

But I can tell you that as predicted, Jackson tried to back out of doing the show after he arrived. A backstage source said Jackson wanted to leave and that a car was brought into the backstage area for him. Luckily, someone convinced him to stay. Jackson asked Lindsay Lohan, the show’s host, to introduce him.

Sources also tell me the show — which was taped live for broadcast — was very disorganized and poorly planned. Jackson and his entourage were — maybe still are being — put up at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel after enduring a night at the four-star Soho hotel, Hempel House.

Click Here for the Michael Jackson Celebrity Center

That stay was peculiar in and of itself, since the Hempel is on a side street and has little protection from fans and the public.

Meantime, the roar of bad press can be read this morning in London, where Jackson is raked over the coals in every single newspaper for an embarrassing performance. It turns out the appearance at the World Music Awards was, as predicted, a terrible idea.

From the descriptions, it was poorly and hastily produced, under-rehearsed and undirected. This should come has no surprise, since Jackson hasn’t got a proper manager or any handlers who know anything about show business — just a nanny and a press rep.

But Jackson has so systematically destroyed all his relationships, there isn’t anyone left to take charge of his bizarre, downwardly spiraling career.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back