The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Michael Jackson performed at the World Music Awards, and is said to have had one of the most expensive concert riders ever. Jacko's set of demands cost WMA more than $470,000, according to the London Mirror, and included a private jet and 20 first-class and business-class plane tickets for his entourage — as well as an entire five-star hotel for almost $100,000 a night.

Jackson had 30 children in tow, and reportedly had a wall knocked down between two hotel suites for a playroom for the kiddies. “Yes, it’s eccentric but he wants to create a homey environment for them,” a source told the paper.

Despite his pricey demands, Jackson’s food requests were apparently less expensive than most of the other stars performing that night: he allegedly asked for KFC.

Wonder how many of the 30 were girls?

Want to see his career falling apart? Here's a link to a small clip of his "performance". I am enjoying this way more than I probably should. How could the press ignore the fact that there were that many children with him? You would think that would be the biggest headline especially if there were mostly male children with him. :banghead:

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_5341.aspx

Kroonika at the World Music Awards Gala
28/11

Sharing world music awards at the Earl's Court caused scandals. But bigger
disappointment came from the King of Pop Michael Jackson.

Altough Kroonika had the right to the VIP-area, I started my interviews on the
red carpet.
At first came famous musician Bob Geldof's scandalous daughters Pixie and
Peaches. I felt interested what did they waited the most? Peaches: "For sure
Michael Jackson. Nobody is better than him. Our father really respects him."
I asked them what did they think of the new Bond, Daniel Craig?
Pixie: "I think his ugly. Why did they choose such an idiot? I really didn't
like that he couldn't never smile. Idiot!"
On the red carpet stepped swedish model Victoria Silvstedt.
I wanted to know what she thinks about the new Bond.
"His eyes are sexy, but nothing else. I wanted Clive Owen to be the new bond. I
think he is the sexiest actor. Everytime when I watch his movies I melt. Mmm!"
says Victoria.

Snappy Paris Hilton.

One reporter screams: "Help us God, Jordan has a dress made of toilet paper."
Yes, there she walks, British sexbomb in with dress, beside her husband singer
Peter Andre. I asked if they waited for Michael Jackson too?
Peter: "Yes. Michael was my first idol and he'll always be."
Jordan: "Peter kept all of his Jacksons posters and we still have them in our
special closet. So we really wait for him."
But already has arrived Eva Herzigova in her Louise Vuittoni dress. Behind her,
poses Paris Hilton with her sparkly dress, rounded with 3 bodyguards. When
reporters ask for interview Paris anwsers: "I don't have time. I only have 4
minutes to be on the stage."

With big exacting Kroonika steps inside the VIP-room. What's going on there?

Lindsay Lohan falls.

Every artist had their caravan. In every corner there's securityguards and dogs.
Michael Jackson's caravan curtains are closed and is rounded with 20 guards.
In the middle of the VIP-room, there's a bar. Paris who just said she have to be
on stage is now sitting in the corner and smoking. Next to her sits Natalie
Umbruglia.
Lindsay Lohan arrives.
Every musician is presented by a different star: Paris Hilton, Eva Herzigova or
Lindsay Lohan, who fell backstage and broke her dress. Later she told to the
Kroonika: "It was total catastrophe. Im so sad that I broke my two favorite
dresses."

The Jackson dissapoints the crowd.

I asked from the WMAs sponsor/organiser Philip Green if Michael Jackson really
performs?
Mr.Green: "Yes for sure. He gave my his word. His going to perfom 4 songs."
Several minutes later Michael Jackson goes on the stage, to accept his Diamond
Award. Right after that he leaves to his black Mercedes to drive back to his
caravan.
Crowd shouts: "Michael, Michael!"
King of Pop tells to his bodyguards: "I won't go on stage."
Instead of Jacko, steps on the stage Rihanna. But crowd demands Michael so with
boos Rihanna runs tears in her eyes backstages.
On of the Michaels guards says: "Michael wants to clear the backstage area. He
don't want to be anyone here." So the staff leaves, but two minutes later Philip
Green comes running to the backstage: "When we send all the staff away, then who
will stow Jacko's microphone?"
Guards go to talk with the hidden Jackson. Soon the Jackson steps out of the car
and goes on stage to perform the song "We are The World".
His voice is terrible. Some lines of the song made it to the microphone, some
not. It was embarrassing to hear him perform.
Someone said to me: "His voice is changed. Problaby he eats steroids."
Jackson thanks the public and runs backstage screaming, "Take my away from
here!"
Crowd is dissapointed, cause for the expensive ticket, included Jackson
live-perform they didn't get anything.
Green passes me and I'll ask what happened?
"Michael told me that he's finished with his singing career and he won't perform
anymore. But it happend so that he told me that at the wrong time," he says.
Now passes me Beyoncé. What did she think about Jacksons performance?
"Oh my god, it was total circus. I hope I'll never become something like that."

K. Lust
---------

This was translated by an Estonian into English and is an excerpt from a
magazine called "Kroonika". Seems that at least one reporter was kind of neutral
and simply wrote what happened backstage at the WMAs! BTW Philip Green's Topshop was a main sponsor and he also footed Jackson's bill. He won't do that again, for sure!

I have quoted the complete article because the original is in Estonian and I doubt that many of us can understand this language...;-) So an excerpt wouldn't do much good;-)

http://www.kroonika.ee/

Thanks, Troi. my German is schlecht (bad), aber (but) my Estonian is schlimmer (worse)! :laugh:

Jackson's finnished! :woohoo:

Did anyone else watch Latoya on the new reality show"Armed and Dangerous"?. It was soooo eery, she looks more and more like him with every procedure she gets done. They gave this woman a gun and have her roaming the streets looking for bad guys with a real cop. I think the worst part was when she got on the telephone to talk to Jackie and begged him not to tell "Mother" what she's doing. Please don't tell Tito or Jermaine or Michael but most of all promise you won't tell "Mother" The way she said Mother sent shivers down my spine. :crazy:

bing1 said:
Did anyone else watch Latoya on the new reality show"Armed and Dangerous"?. It was soooo eery, she looks more and more like him with every procedure she gets done. They gave this woman a gun and have her roaming the streets looking for bad guys with a real cop. I think the worst part was when she got on the telephone to talk to Jackie and begged him not to tell "Mother" what she's doing. Please don't tell Tito or Jermaine or Michael but most of all promise you won't tell "Mother" The way she said Mother sent shivers down my spine. :crazy:

That whole family's whacked.

Jermaine is now on the UK Celebrity Big Brother. After stating the old "Michael is 1000 per cent innocent" line he is telling people that MJ still lives at Neverland, still has his animals etc etc. This is making me so mad and there are 2 stupid girls in there who are lapping it up, even asking if Michael will invite them to Neverland!!!!!
The Jacksons are obviously trying to infiltrate the UK where they think that no-one knows what a lying bunch of scumbags they really are.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

eastender said:
Jermaine is now on the UK Celebrity Big Brother. After stating the old "Michael is 1000 per cent innocent" line he is telling people that MJ still lives at Neverland, still has his animals etc etc. This is making me so mad and there are 2 stupid girls in there who are lapping it up, even asking if Michael will invite them to Neverland!!!!!
The Jacksons are obviously trying to infiltrate the UK where they think that no-one knows what a lying bunch of scumbags they really are.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Is there a website for the UK Big Brother? I would looooooooove to write a letter. I don't live in the UK but I think if enough people stand up and say NO every time one of the jackson's decides they have found a way to make money now that mikey isn't paying the bills, it may not happen as much as it is now.

It's a big cult with MOTHER as the cult leader. Spoiled and blinded by the lies that they have been putting out for years and years. I watched Armed and Famous again and latoya talked about how she came from a musical family so she can relate. No you can't relate, you don't know what the real world is all about. You may as well have come from mars latoya.

I am going to write a letter to BB in the UK if that's possible. If I have learned nothing else from websleuths I know that one person can make a difference.:twocents:

It looks like the UK doesn't need to worry about mikey, he has landed here safe in the states.

"Now, publicist Raymone K. Bain says that Jackson plans to finally stay put, but she declined to elaborate on where exactly he was setting up shop."

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/39469617

The plot thickens...............

bing1 said:
Is there a website for the UK Big Brother? I would looooooooove to write a letter. I don't live in the UK but I think if enough people stand up and say NO every time one of the jackson's decides they have found a way to make money now that mikey isn't paying the bills, it may not happen as much as it is now.

It's a big cult with MOTHER as the cult leader. Spoiled and blinded by the lies that they have been putting out for years and years. I watched Armed and Famous again and latoya talked about how she came from a musical family so she can relate. No you can't relate, you don't know what the real world is all about. You may as well have come from mars latoya.

I am going to write a letter to BB in the UK if that's possible. If I have learned nothing else from websleuths I know that one person can make a difference.:twocents:
Website for Big Brother
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/index.jsp
It finished last night. Jermaine was voted second and the first thing he said when he came out is "Is my brother here"?
It is obvious in the UK that many people do not know the details of MJs sordid life and Jermaine was bigging him up.

Forgot to say Jermaine says he is going to be very busy in the UK making a musical about "The Family"

eastender said:
Forgot to say Jermaine says he is going to be very busy in the UK making a musical about "The Family"
Thank you for the link, and I'm on my way to write my letter. If this family knew how people felt about them it would send them all reeling. Unfortuatly they pay these "yes" men and women to tell them what they want to hear, it is so sad really.

Now that mikey is back in North America, it's only a matter of time before trouble follows, hopefully this time it will be his last :furious:

Michael Jacson aside, i watched Germain Jackson on British Celebrity Big Brother, and i luvs him, i do. what a darling he was.

youtube will find him.

bing1 said:
It looks like the UK doesn't need to worry about mikey, he has landed here safe in the states.

"Now, publicist Raymone K. Bain says that Jackson plans to finally stay put, but she declined to elaborate on where exactly he was setting up shop."

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/39469617

The plot thickens...............
Oh yeah it does - for Bain. It is likely that Bain gets fired and Michael Jackson has phoned up fans from two MJ fan boards in order to check his popularity there LOL.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,248859,00.html

Meanwhile, there's some question of what will happen to Jackson's PR aide Raymone Bain. She appointed herself his general manager some months ago and tried to bring Rev. Jesse Jackson back into Michael's life. But sources say that Bain's deal may end in February and that Jackson has already removed the general manager title.

We will see whether Friedman will be correct this time about Bain. It is easy anyway to find that out - either Bain lasts until the Japan fan event at the beginning of March (that is if it doesn't get canceled LOL)or she doesn't. Concerning Friedman....well, in the last past weeks he crowed a bit about a possible The Police's reunion gig at a big event and yesterday it was announced that the group will play at The Grammys - there you go. Friedman isn't that bad in showbiz knowledge and he does have connections.

As to Jermaine Jackson and Big Brother.....IMO Jermaine Jackson will stay an idiot in spite what he does to increase his so-called popularity and the Big Brother show is a load of crap anyway;-))))

Floh said:
Michael Jacson aside, i watched Germain Jackson on British Celebrity Big Brother, and i luvs him, i do. what a darling he was.

youtube will find him.
You know Floh
I thought he was at first but he was also sneaky and the first one to speak the R word and refer to the colour of peoples skin AND HE LIED about where Michael lived etc etc

You may remember when Bert Fields — now a character in the Anthony Pellicano case — served as Michael Jackson’s lawyer in the early to mid-1990s.

In fact, Fields represented Jackson during his original child molestation accusations and negotiated the $20 million settlement with the Chandler family.

Now Fields and Jackson — once the protégé of the above mentioned Miss Ross — are involved in a legal action again. This time, however, they’re on different sides.

And those are not all of Michael Jackson’s legal woes. According to the Web site for the Los Angeles Superior Court, he’s still being sued by Mickey Fine Pharmacy in Beverly Hills for $100,000 in unpaid bills — despite a public release claiming that the bill had been settled.

And Jackson — now living in Las Vegas and looking for work — still appears to be in court with Debbie Rowe, the mother of his two eldest children, Prince and Paris, over custody issues.

The children, by the way, appeared in photos spread all over the Internet Thursday. Their fine features and blond hair raised more questions of their paternity, since they look absolutely nothing like Michael Jackson prior to his extensive plastic surgery. more at link:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,249782,00.html

"At the VIP party, guests paying $3,500 will get to mingle with Jackson and spend 30 seconds to one minute each of exclusive face time with the Gloved One, according to organizers. It was unclear whether the star will perform any songs.

Hmmm maybe he'll have enough money left over to pay some of those debts he owes. Not holding my breath. I have my favourite singers and celebs but I can tell you I would never pay that kind of money just to shake hands.

Don't forget to bring the kids along, it's an event for the whole family.

:crazy: LMAO, he's not singing. :crazy:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,256479,00.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,258016,00.html

Michael Jackson had better hold on to whatever money he pocketed in Japan this week during a promotional tour.

I can report today that Jackson will lose his hold on the Beatles catalog and Sony/ATV Music Publishing on May 31, 2008. That date, revealed here for the first time, is known as the "Liquidation Sale" among insiders.

Much, much more at link. Very interesting article.

It wasn't the first time that Stabler teamed with Randy in trying to get him
to sign off on a deal, Jackson claimed.

At a meeting in a bungalow at the Neverland ranch, Jackson said he had his
mother at his side when he fought off another proposal.

"And I vehemently told them, 'No, I am not signing this,'" Jackson recalled.
"And I just remember how angry, the intensity of the anger in the room. And
so they marched out."

Jackson made his comments when he was grilled by lawyers for the Hackensack,
N.J., finance company that is suing the singer in Manhattan Federal Court.
The firm, Prescient Acquisition, is owned by businessman Darien Dash, who
claims Jackson stiffed his company out of $48 million.

According to Dash's lawyer Steven Altman, Dash was due the money for helping
Jackson refinance a $272 million bank loan and secure $573 million in
financing to buy out Sony's half of the Beatles' song catalogue that Jackson
co-owned.

But Jackson claimed he's never heard of Dash, a cousin of hip-hop impresario
Damon Dash, and doesn't remember signing any agreement.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2007/06/17/2007-06-17_world_of_jax__robbers_.html

Rest of the article is an interesting read as well. Let's wait until all documents (not just these extracts from depositions) are known in the court trial starting tomorrow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required
Back