The FEDS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
There's plenty to look at, IMO. I would love to see this group out of business.

Me too!! And their Colorado, Nevada and Utah counterparts.

Absolutely. RICO has proven successful in going after Organized Crime Families. Which is exactly what this little swimming-in-illegally-obtained millions/ prostituting children/ offshoot Mormon Mafia amounts to.

RICO is the perfect vehicle for prosecution. Might save some lives.

Sounds like the Feds may be watching the FLDS or some supporter for threatening a judge. That might put someone in jail.

Judge Walther remained under tight security after FLDS sympathizers published a map to her home on the Internet before the site was taken down by the FBI.

Above quote is from linked article below from West Kerr Current, July 21, 2008. Article provides a summary of events to date. Article put forth various accusations of potential crimes and fraud alledged to have been carried out by the FLDS.
http://www.wkcurrent.com/default.as...&subname=&pform=&sc=1107&hn=wkcurrent&he=.com

Sounds like the Feds may be watching the FLDS or some supporter for threatening a judge. That might put someone in jail.

Above quote is from linked article below from West Kerr Current, July 21, 2008. Article provides a summary of events to date. Article put forth various accusations of crimes and fraud alledged to have been carried out by the FLDS.
http://www.wkcurrent.com/default.as...&subname=&pform=&sc=1107&hn=wkcurrent&he=.com
It's a guy who had his own beef with CPS in the past.. he began supporting the FLDS on his website. He really was quite vehement in his rantings.

It's a guy who had his own beef with CPS in the past.. he began supporting the FLDS on his website. He really was quite vehement in his rantings.

It's so frustrating when these anti CPS's seem to support violation of the law, resisting, lying to and otherwise trying to deceive governmental authorities in the legitimate pursuit of their duties and appear to condone repressive religious practices such as assigned marriages, the practice of taking child brides, missuse of taxpayer dollars, welfare fraud, violation of labor laws and other abuses by a group which apparently blindly follows a pedophile who once said he was God but who has since said he was a fraud (even though the group apparently still follows him) just so they can root against CPS. It's both saddens and scares me.

Above quote is from linked article below from West Kerr Current, July 21, 2008. Article provides a summary of events to date. Article put forth various accusations of potential crimes and fraud alledged to have been carried out by the FLDS.
Thanks, yolorado, for the link to that article. From the link:
More indictments may surface as soon as July 25, when the Schleicher County Grand Jury meets again.

Hopefully, the Grand Jury will hand down some indictments.

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,700245136,00.html
Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch said it will show that polygamy is not just a "Utah problem."
"I look forward to hearing the witnesses' testimonies concerning the tools and means they are using to effectively crack down on those who practice polygamy."Contrary to Hatch's public statement, the hearing's focus is not on polygamy itself — but crimes associated with it.

Fischer said he plans to testify about families who were separated in the FLDS Church and children who have been "cast out" of the group. He disagreed with the idea of excluding the FLDS. "I always feel all sides should be represented," Fischer said. "That said, they should be represented by leadership and not spokesmen." Even U.S. Attorney for Utah Brett Tolman said FLDS members ought to be able to testify. "I think they do have something to say and they have, I think, a right to be heard," he said Tuesday, shortly before leaving for Washington D.C. "I think we need to listen to what those in the FLDS community have to say." Upset that FLDS members have been excluded, the pro-polygamy group Principle Voices has urged its members to lodge protests with committee members."If they won't hear from an FLDS member in the hearing, they'll certainly get an earful from everyone we can encourage to speak up," Principle Voices director Mary Batchelor."

How can they trust anything that the "leadership" or spokesmen or any of the FLDS would have to say. They'll only lie through their teeth anyway:bang:

Yes, but in the interests of fairness and justice, all sides should be represented. The congressmen/women will make up their minds as to their truthfulness. Or they are supposed to, although one I could name happens to be mentioned, and also happens to be quite friendly and protective of the FLDS in the past.... perhaps that person already has their mind made up in advance?

That may just be the case Molly. Either way, I am glad to see this happening and it should start to get very interesting as time goes on.
Its all one big convoluted mess:bang:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PragmaticR