The GB4 and Shannan Gilbert-Connecting the dots

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burlap, in my opinion, was excellent cameouflage and therefore longer to find remains. He used plastic bags before and bodies were found quickly.

Burlap, in my opinion, was excellent cameouflage and therefore longer to find remains. He used plastic bags before and bodies were found quickly.

Hi Maddalena01.. thank you for the feedback. My theory has evolved over the

These bodies were dumped due to the convenience of the parties they were in attendance of. The location of these beach front graves holds real significance to the man who started placing these bodies and who may have inspired a copycat with loose ties to the white privieged neighborhood he could not be a part of due to his social and economic status.
Yep I have always thought that

Burlap is him in the evolving stage of acquired neatness. It's an odd choice opposed to trash bags, a rug, or luggage.

Burlap is also excellent cameouflage

Hi Maddalena01. Thank you for the feedback. Other members have mentioned that burlap is an excellent camouflage too.

My theory has evolved over the past month. Based on the information available I believe Shannan Gilbert was a victim of involuntary manslaughter by Peter Hackett and Michael Pak.

The unidentified victims, except for Asian Male, and Jessica Taylor I attribute to John Bittrolf.

The Gilgo Beach 4 and Asian Male I attribute to Unsub, who I believe is still on the loose, still killing and using a different location than Ocean Parkway to dispose of his victims.

These bodies were dumped due to the convenience of the parties they were in attendance of. The location of these beach front graves holds real significance to the man who started placing these bodies and who may have inspired a copycat with loose ties to the white privieged neighborhood he could not be a part of due to his social and economic status.
The man who placed the bodies on OP may have inspired a copycat killer?
Someone with loose ties to OB.
What are you talking about?

Burlap is him in the evolving stage of acquired neatness. It's an odd choice opposed to trash bags, a rug, or luggage.

Is "acquired neatness" a thing?

Just curious if the laws of thermodynamics apply?

If there's a force in the universe working against organized killers it is certainly entropy.

"Acquisition" implies a sort of passive maneuvering--say, where an unexplained or unexpected circumstance is risen from prior unrelated and/or unintended action(s). Someone gets lucky. They randomly decide when to play, and subsequently win the lottery. They acquire wealth. Or, in finance, mergers and acquisitions--the former being very intentional, and the latter, more necessary, but in desperation nonetheless.

Behavior modification due to actual consequences is called LEARNING. So, using money as an example again, we would never say a business person who actively monitors margins "acquires" wealth. He or she earns/LEARNS what actions are conscionable and ultimately lead to a better quality of life. In this case, a better killing life/lesser psychological burden.

What's so elementary about trash bags, rugs and suitcases? If anything, this comment is hinting that these are relatively pedestrian and mundane choices for the disposal... Which should point more towards a killer who LEARNS--by his own missteps, or others'--what NOT to do.

Furthermore, growing confidence in a particular disposal method should theoretically embolden the person---"acquired neatness" implies a growing fear/motivation to change which simply isn't present due to the fact that so many bodies remained undiscovered for so long.

"Odd" is a subjective term. I'm more inclined to call the burlap choice bright, and well thought out. Strategic, even. There is nothing haphazard here.

Reactions: LR1
@ stayclassy

I don't know how familiar you are with case details classy but I can recognize an analytical thinker when I see one so let me pick your brain if I may. If you could have one question answered other than who's responsible what would it be? What unknowns of the case are you the most curious about?

@ stayclassy

I don't know how familiar you are with case details classy but I can recognize an analytical thinker when I see one so let me pick your brain if I may. If you could have one question answered other than who's responsible what would it be? What unknowns of the case are you the most curious about?

Hi LR1,
As to be expected, the more I learn about the case, my most prominent questions tend to change with time... That being said I do agree with Beach bods that there has been an evolution but that it was very much an active learning process.

You really did pick my brain! Here's what I come up with: I have seen several posts on different websites about a conversion type van, associated with a particular "restaurant" in North Babylon. Which is also not so far from a road mentioned to be associated with drugs supplied to certain residents of Oak Beach.

If I were the police I would have been searching up and down for said van and investigating the out of it. My biggest question is, was this van ever loaned or rented---was it essentially a "party bus"?

And also, not that any resident of OB used the van just that it happened to be kept in a location which was in proximity to a known drug house/street just a quick trip over the RMC. This should help those sleuthers who can't let go the CPH/CVS theory that drugs came from either of them the night SG disappeared.

Reactions: LR1
The killer called Maureens friend Sara. She heard his voice.
Has she ever described the killers voice?

Yes deedee, I believe Sara was interviewed on The Killing Season, and she remembers one of the first things he said was, "So, you are from Connecticut?"

You really did pick my brain! Here's what I come up with: I have seen several posts on different websites about a conversion type van, associated with a particular "restaurant" in North Babylon. Which is also not so far from a road mentioned to be associated with drugs supplied to certain residents of Oak Beach.

Hmm, That is the first I remember hearing about a potential party van but then again I don't stray too far from here when discussing this case. The lisk case. The only van that comes to mind is the one a member here procured and turned into a surveillance platform. Yes, really. Kind of like Scooby's mystery machine only less entertaining. So are you of the belief that SG was murdered? By a SK?

Hmm, That is the first I remember hearing about a potential party van but then again I don't stray too far from here when discussing this case. The lisk case. The only van that comes to mind is the one a member here procured and turned into a surveillance platform. Yes, really. Kind of like Scooby's mystery machine only less entertaining. So are you of the belief that SG was murdered? By a SK?

The mystery machine! When was that?

I can't speak about SG because everything is amazing and nobody's happy.

The mystery machine! When was that?

I can't speak about SG because everything is amazing and nobody's happy.
It was within the first couple years, I think it was a dark colored van maybe.
We're not here to make people happy so feel free to spill when you see fit.

Also am I. Try and use less 30 dollar words though please this time. We get it, you went to college.

Yes deedee, I believe Sara was interviewed on The Killing Season, and she remembers one of the first things he said was, "So, you are from Connecticut?"
Has Sara ever described the killers voice?

Van was kept at a location near RMC?
Would that be in West Islip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members