The Joker and others

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hah, the Hatter looks more female than male. But now that you mention it, her roots are a little dark.

LOL... that's johnny depp :)
i might have seen Fenton's fb account... but i am not sure if it is her

LOL... that's johnny depp :)
i might have seen Fenton's fb account... but i am not sure if it is her

While I'm all for Johnny Depp in makeup, that Mad Hatter is just scary! Nope, he can take that out of the house right now!!!

You might be on to something with Mad Hatter though.

(However, if you just do a google image search of JH you will get a lot of pics people made comparing him to muppets and the Heat Miser. Doubt JH would care for that.)

Joker or Mad Hatter ?

The Mad Hatter is a fictional character, a supervillain in the DC Universe who was an enemy of Batman.

Like other Batman villains, the Mad Hatter has become a darker character over the years. The Mad Hatter is depicted as a scientist who invents and uses technological mind-controlling devices to influence and manipulate the minds of his victims, believing that "the mind is the weakest part of a person". .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Hatter_(comics)

Powers and abilities

While the Mad Hatter has no inherent superpowers, he is a brilliant 'neurotechnician' with considerable knowledge on how to dominate and control the human mind, either through hypnosis or direct technological means

original.jpg

Brilliant! I think you got it. IMO, The Joker label came from the police commissioner and not JH.

Didn't his neighbours say he always wore a "hat"?

I agree this area is well worth looking at and may even provide some much needed answers. This was just posted on the armchair board. Another connection bringing back in the joker, the name of the dark knight, red hair, and a theater shooting. attached below

Very interesting possibilities are arising, hey, even Ronald MacDonald where Holmes worked had the same redhair coloring. Are all these connections to redhair a redherring? Or were we supposed to take notice of that? We may have to ask that brilliant neuroscientist, whoever it may be.

As noted in the theater thread, some posters are still investigating the possibilities of an accomplice. On the armchair thread the sane posters still seek motive, maybe a girlfriend was in the threater? Why the theater they ask? Why not the uni?

It may feel time to don the tin hat but this is the world of Holmes and to understand him, we may have to wear the same hat a while. Terms like conspiracy theory and all that keep sane people from looking any deeper. The conspiracy if any may be part of the brilliant neoroscientists plan to alter our own perceptions from reality, from seeing the truth. If Holmes lived out a comic book reality, we may have to enter that world to understand what the brilliant neuroscientist has done! Follow him down the same rabbit hole.

Nice,
Re:

he is a brilliant 'neurotechnician' with considerable knowledge on how to dominate and control the human mind, either through hypnosis or direct technological means

Or should this read "she is a brilliant 'neurotechnician' [/B]with considerable knowledge on how to dominate and control the human mind, either through hypnosis or direct technological means.

Orora, can you clarify your quote was alluding to? Was this an aricle or ???

Lex Luthor had red hair before he became bald. He was a scientist.

Alexander Joseph "Lex" Luthor is a fictional character supervillain who appears in comic books published by DC Comics. He is the archenemy of Superman, and a major adversary of Batman and other superheroes in the DC Universe

The character was originally depicted as a mad scientist who, in the vein of pulp novels, wreaks havoc on the world with his futuristic weaponry. In his earliest appearances, Luthor is shown with a full head of red hair; despite this, the character later became hairless as the result of an artist's mistake. A 1960 story by Jerry Siegel expanded upon Luthor's origin and motivations, revealing him to be a childhood friend of Superman's who lost his hair when a fire destroyed his laboratory; Luthor vowed revenge

Lex Luthor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The same producer that made all 3 of the Dark Knights, also remade Superman that is coming out next summer. It's called "Man of Steel"
I have read that there are quite a few people upset about it. I guess that's not uncommon.....

[video=youtube;6jKWJZsjm5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jKWJZsjm5U[/video]

Another good find. As in comic book land reality can slip by the wayside for some. Holmes had apparently slipped into the land of dillusion at some point. You can either watch the end results and speculate from the outside or back track and try to follow along from the inside. He has given you that choice. I believe the fbi etc will at least make the attempt. It is there where faking and bluffing will stand out.

It has been noted and debated elsewhere, how could he make a bomb while in that altered state? Holmes earlier activties and studies involving altered states has been acknowledged. Suffice to say it may have played a role. How does it actually work? How does one step into the shoes of a comic book character and play it out as if real? Does one part of you still know what is real and what isn't? How is the main control of each character transfered from one to another? Is there a deliberate step akin to the selling of ones soul involved? Is this the final step that makes the character come to life? He who does is? Like a spirit being brouht to life? There have been many movie themes along that line over the years. The mask, etc..

re: Liz
Originally Posted by orora
Nice,
Re:

Quote:
he is a brilliant 'neurotechnician' with considerable knowledge on how to dominate and control the human mind, either through hypnosis or direct technological means

Or should this read "she is a brilliant 'neurotechnician' [/
b]with considerable knowledge on how to dominate and control the human mind, either through hypnosis or direct technological means.

Orora, can you clarify your quote was alluding to? Was this an aricle or ???

The answer is in the next few posts after that. Johnny Depp, apologies, was the subject. He looked androgenous to me more a woman even. Holmes on dating site was at time suggested bisexual. Doctor has same eye coloring as Hatter, even a similar smile and jawline as joker. Look close. In otherwords it means nothing from one perspective, and is but one of many subtle points to ponder from another.

To each his own. Comic book land was always that way. Your way is your way, we seek Holmes way.. You have to put yourself aside to get there. Enter the alternate personality/alternate reality with all the bits and pieces that may have come into play. Land of fbi profilers, old native skin walkers etc..
imo it is far from an understandable event yet, MI or not. Just another way of looking at things. One more clue to some or red herring to others.

In this pic from years ago, we have a blending together of the joker character with Ronald McDonald. In the background thread, it says no students in the neuro class Holmes was enrolled in had time for a side job. The course demanded that. He was paid 26 thou per year. So why take a McDonalds job?
Story of the original McDonalds. http://dangerousminds.net/comments/the_original_ronald_mcdonald_or_the_joker

Attachments

• scary-ronald-mcdonald-sodahead-com.jpg
    scary-ronald-mcdonald-sodahead-com.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 12
This blending of the joker, Heath Ledger, Ronald McDonald pic. More prevalent combination than anyone would have first suspected. You find this sort of thing everywhere.

Attachments

• Mac.jpg
    Mac.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 9
The original joker had orange hair.
http://i48.tinypic.com/28uo95i.jpg

That was talked about on page 1, but there were a few comic readers that informed me that the Joker typically has green hair. There were only a few books in the 1940-50 that mentioned or showed red hair on the joker and they were usually branched off books. Joker is actually a villian in other comics besides Batman.

Now in the movie with Heath Ledger.....joker did put on a red wig when he dressed as a nurse. IMO......that is the closest I can come to JH+Joker+Red hair. (there is a clip of it somewhere in this thread) The only reason I say that is the best evidence is mostly b/c the things the Joker says to Harvey Dent in that clip. He explains why he does what he does.

I am starting to think that maybe dark-haired JH's just dyed his hair a blonde color. As all women know......putting blonde dye on dark hair......equals a bad orange/reddish color.:what:

Just gathering them all from first to last. Surprised how many batman villians were depicted with the orange or red hair at some time. Lots of different renditions afterwards, like Heath Ledger blended into Ronald McDonald.

Lots more but the Ledger joker and McDonalds Ronald most significant imo.
another example --

Attachments

• 3093350_640px.jpg
    3093350_640px.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 14
So, why was the Batman Premiere the venue? Was he delusional, thought himself the joker, and so, of course, this was site? Or was it opportunistic? The movie was playing during his time frame and would attract the right crowd, was very popular, would likely be filled to capacity, etc....I looked up movie releases and the only movie I saw which would have a sold out crowd, midnight showing was the Spider-man release on July 3. I wondered if he was trying for that night, but couldn't get his TacticalGear order to arrive in time (I'd always wondered why he paid extra for 2 day shipping on it when he ordered on July 2--what was his rush, if he'd planned for the 19/20th for several months)?

I was reading reddit this evening and thought this was interesting. Someone there posed the scenario that JH said "I'm the joker" while trying to walk away from the shooting. In other words, he took off his gas mask and tried to claim to be a character to blend in with the movie goers to walk away. I thought this was an interesting take.

In this pic from years ago, we have a blending together of the joker character with Ronald McDonald. In the background thread, it says no students in the neuro class Holmes was enrolled in had time for a side job. The course demanded that. He was paid 26 thou per year. So why take a McDonalds job?
Story of the original McDonalds. http://dangerousminds.net/comments/the_original_ronald_mcdonald_or_the_joker

Wasn't the McD's job after college and before applying for grad school? My impression was that he graduated from college, then couldn't find any decent job, and then applied for grad school. So he would have spent about 1 year outside of academics. But that could be wrong ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back