The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone hear the live feed?

what the heck, people are applauding, no sound i'm missing out!

Well, the camera's were all focused, and guy standing with microphone..but audio guy forgot to turn of the audio...Thank Gawd for the cheering onlookers, or I wouldnt have known what the veridct was...Geesh...

Another victory for the victims today...Good on ya!!

ETA~~ This one has audio...3 Counts of 1st degree murder

http://www.fox2now.com/news/livestreaming/

I am loving Chris Hayes' report. Love the details he's including.

praise the lord---the thought of this guy walking made me want to vomit

Said CC was almost hyperventialating (sp) and he was doing everything he could to hold back the tears..very red faced.

Good. Strap him to the gurney and get on with it.

Next.

He does have a violent history with gurneys. I see no reason for that to end now!

Thank god

For Sherri Garrett and Gavin this verdict on this day your spirits are felt and can now be free!!!

Check out the crowds waiting to shout their pleasure at Coleman!

I'm so happy I can't stand it! JUSTICE for Sheri, Garrett and Gavin! Bless those who loved them. :rose:

Unfortunately, this joke of a governor will commute his sentence. He deserves to die in the same manner he murdered his children. Slow and painful.

Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD!!! And THANK YOU JURORS!!!!! :anguish:

Sweet Justice!!!

btw...ynot has been notified. lol I can't even keep up with her texts. :lol:

Said CC was almost hyperventialating (sp) and he was doing everything he could to hold back the tears..very red faced.

He was probably shocked that he didn't get away with it.

I watch a news report on this guy's girlfriend wearing a promise ring when she testified

I have contacted fox2now and advised about the audio issue they said they will look into it

THANK GOD!!! And THANK YOU JURORS!!!!! :anguish:

Sweet Justice!!!

btw...ynot has been notified. lol I can't even keep up with her texts. :lol:

Ask her if she can hear us screaming from here? LOL

That family needs to stay there and hear what the outside world feels about Chris when he walks out. Perhaps they will understand that there is a world of people who are not deluded who are watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne