The Letters and the Secret Evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

While not a confession the letters must be damaging since the Judge has given the Defense 15 days to submit any motions and seek to block them, etc. Hmmmm?

cyberborg, interesting opinion about the contents of the letters. I think they were turned over to the defense as SOP. Anything that deals with the client should be seen by the lawyers representing the client.
I'm wondering if Baez and company, or just him alone, knew she was contacting other inmates?
In my mind, which is a wild place to be, I see Baez reading the letters with Casey sitting at his desk. He rolls the letters up and reaches over and bops her on the head with them and asks "What the hell were you thinking?"
Well, I can dream can't I?

Earlier today TruTV reported that KC had passed notes with a Robyn Adams. (I'm sorry. Now I'm not sure if they said Adams or Allen. -
I'll report back when I find out.)

Is that one of the names that one of the Holloway sisters went by?

I'm so confused as I have not been able to read everything lately.

Link to latest article regarding letters -
http://www.wesh.com/news/22890783/detail.html

Robyn Adam is the person the article reports is 'a jailhouse snitch' and she has been sentenced to 10 years in Federal Prison.

Snipped

On Thursday, Anthony also ordered shampoo, conditioner, pens and deodorant.

This makes me wonder if LE took her pens to compare to the ink in the letters to help prove that she wrote them. Are they allowed to go to her cell and make her give them her paper and pens to compare to the letters?

You know...if I was her lawyer, I'd be worrying about her ordering more pens. In fact, I would confiscate all pens and not allow her to write anything anymore. I mean, we're talking about someone who doesn't know the meaning of this particular part of the Miranda warning: "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say (and I would add write, text, and any way you act) can be used against you in a court of law."

If I didn't get that right, I apologize, but you get my meaning.

Earlier today TruTV reported that KC had passed notes with a Robyn Adams. (I'm sorry. Now I'm not sure if they said Adams or Allen. -
I'll report back when I find out.)

Is that one of the names that one of the Holloway sisters went by?

I'm so confused as I have not been able to read everything lately.

Link to latest article regarding letters -
http://www.wesh.com/news/22890783/detail.html

Robyn Adam is the person the article reports is 'a jailhouse snitch' and she has been sentenced to 10 years in Federal Prison.

Quoted from the article you linked above:
Meanwhile, sources said Anthony made several statements in the letters that prosecutors will try to use against her in her upcoming murder trial.

"If she's talking about her case, she's committing a cardinal sin. Don't talk about your case to anybody in jail," Hornsby said.

Adams pleaded guilty to drug charges and was sentenced to 10 years in a federal prison. Besides the letters, court papers indicated investigators have interviewed her twice in the last 30 days.

According to sources, Adams' statements about what Anthony told her will also be useful to the prosecution.

Hi, new here....

Have you guys discussed the very large possibility that Casey knows some of these corrections officers...Kronk's fiance....her ex fling. Something makes me feel like there is more with the whole LE relationships. Jesse, her Dad, .....

Welcome Kellyboys4!!!!! Glad to have you here. :) :woohoo:

I wonder if we will ever see or hear a name of this "employee" in the jail that passed these notes, letters etc? Somehow we will only hear that someone was dismissed or removed from the staff. I think this was a set up. The supposed investigation into the jail should be interesting to watch.

Maybe Maya and Robyn were playing CA and started the secret note game to earn her trust and pull the truth out of here. Hopefully she slipped big time....

This is one more thing that points to KC being out of touch with reality and her sociopathic personality. She thinks she can get away with anything. i'm sure she was aware that what she was doing was against the rules - sure, I know a lot of stuff happens in jails that is against the rules, but this girl is in a serious position and one would think she'd be more careful.

Her behavior in court shows she is not dealing with the situation seriously, and it appears her attorneys aren't impressing on her that she's in BIG trouble.

JMO

It doesn't shock me that Casey would write to other inmates. When this news first broke, I immediately thought it was a male inmate somewhere who had a crush on Casey. Maybe even was turned on that she is such a cold blooded killer.

I was shocked, at first, that she was exchanging letters with female inmates but then I got to thinking? She's in a cell 23 hours a day. She doesn't accept any visitors. Her attorney's barely see her (at least recently). She can't write her parents because they can't keep their mouth's shut.

So, these women reached out and poor Casey whose life has been taken from her, probably was relieved to have someone to believe her lies once again.

I'm trying to figure out what these letters could contain... and all I can come up with is Casey telling them that when they all get out they should go to Fusions?

She probably revealed how rich she was going to be once released and they could all go on a 7 day (not a lousy four day) cruise.

She'd even get them a free pass into Universal.
I'm wondering if she may have written something about having some knowledge of leaving no fingerprints behind... or possibly something regarding chloroform. Maybe shared some knowledge about that, particularly since she researched it online prior to Caylee's death. JMO

OK, tell me if I have this right...Maya D was the inmate who revealed the existence of the communications, Robyn A is the federal inmate who received the 50 letters and sent them to someone "on the outside" for safekeeping, and Silvia H is the guard who helped pass the notes?

OK, tell me if I have this right...Maya D was the inmate who revealed the existence of the communications, Robyn A is the federal inmate who received the 50 letters and sent them to someone "on the outside" for safekeeping, and Silvia H is the guard who helped pass the notes?
That sounds about right to me - but that S. Hernd. name, at first, I thought was the second inmate. When I googled her - I got the story about the multi-million dollar baby formula theft ring that was busted in Orlando in late 2008. There was a S.H. (same name - same spelling) that was arrested in that ring - so I'm not too clear on the SH connection.

RA is the federal inmate (cop's wife - drug/firearm charges) she sent the letters to an outside person where LE went and picked them up.

MD is the gang member (murder charges - she confessed). MD is the one that led LE to RA and the letters.

Those two I think I have right.

Remember how KC told Tracy M that the guards loved her and would sneak her food and stuff? hehehe

2 things..

1) Why does the defense get a time to view these and then file a motion if they want them blocked? In all previous document dumps that contained bad info against their client they weren't really allowed to were they?

2) Unfortunately I don't think there will be anything big in these :( The defense got them Tuesday and in court they seemed very egotistical and CM made mentions that he was sure KC would get an aquittal. I feel like if there was something really damaging in them you would have seen a different defense team (and KC). Hope that's not the case though!

2 things..

1) Why does the defense get a time to view these and then file a motion if they want them blocked? In all previous document dumps that contained bad info against their client they weren't really allowed to were they?

2) Unfortunately I don't think there will be anything big in these :( The defense got them Tuesday and in court they seemed very egotistical and CM made mentions that he was sure KC would get an aquittal. I feel like if there was something really damaging in them you would have seen a different defense team (and KC). Hope that's not the case though!

BBM-I don't think so, either-Hope to be wrong!
Even if she did make mention of Caylee, I am thinking KC is going to be a female Vandersloot, I don't know if we'll ever get a real satisfactory answer, it could be a new story everyday.

I wonder if all the letters delivered to the judge claiming KC's innocence (O-Town's Finest, etc) were planned by her and she wrote to these women asking them if they (or someone they could get in touch with) could write them to the judge? Hmm

I wonder if any of these letters were put on a copy machine before being delivered?

What sort of Officer would be doing KC favors anyway? I want to believe it wasnt favors...but a recon mission ....just thinking

2 things..

BBM
How do you know defense got the letters Tuesday? The secret info wasn't unsealed until the day of the hearing as far as I know. The investigation of the secret info was recorded as ending March 17 - which was Wednesday according to the docket filing. Is there info out there to show they actually received this Tuesday? I was under the impression defense did not receive this discovery until Mar 18, same day as hearing.
Thanks in advance.

Casey tells on herself, she sure provided the state with a lot to use against her based on what Tracey observed and heard from her.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLfqKz1TQOE[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQHIQYRsV_I[/ame]
Can you imagine the bucket she may have emptied in fifty letters?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL7Jyyap-Hs[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBcATlQiJo0[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PyijaDN-98[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWQjUeUscd0[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6G9N3Tj1Cw[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaLtfIHc7Vg[/ame]

One of the recipients of KC's letters was Robyn A the wife of a former Altamonte Police office. They were both arrested for setting up a grow house in Chuluota. TL found a piece of paper in his jeep in KC's handwriting that was directions to a house in Chuluota where her friend Jenna lived.

What are the odds????
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18861873.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members