The Letters and the Secret Evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When KC wrote that note to the Jailer regarding speaking privately with her father I believe GA was trying to get KC to admit to it being an accident because GA may have realized at that point that JB was trying to arrange a financial deal that would only benefit JB. If the A's knew in July/August of a media deal it explains a lot.

If the letters to other inmates were written during this timeframe we might get a glimpse of what she could have been thinking about what was going on between JB and her family. Could the fact that she did not look at her parents during this last hearing give us an indication that she may have vented her frustrations about her parents in her letters since she quite often complained to her friends about them? Could the contents somehow be damaging to CA re: the fight on the 15th? JMO

One of the recipients of KC's letters was Robyn A the wife of a former Altamonte Police office. They were both arrested for setting up a grow house in Chuluota. TL found a piece of paper in his jeep in KC's handwriting that was directions to a house in Chuluota where her friend Jenna lived.

What are the odds????
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0305/18861873.pdf

WOW! Your good, I forgot all about that. It's only 23 miles from CA & GA's house to the house in Chuluota.

Great comments.
To me that is the biggest betrayal of all, what CA has done to the memory of 'that child' that they supposedly loved so much. Anyone who harmed a hair on the head of my little grandchild had better never come within reach of me, no matter who it was.

Well stated !!! So very sadly true. :furious:

since couple arrested on drug charges this stood out to me

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/lazarro4280-4333.pdf
pg 20 of 54
speaks of investigation into numbers on tl and caseys phone linked to dea case in ft. lauderdale and at same link
pg.22 of 54
lee speaking with tl while being recorded speaking of caylee bieing moved between houses in chuluota and georgia.
another coincidence?? drugs and chuluota??? just askin.

Let's say KC is involved with these people-How can we tie that back to a motive for murder or activity that caused Caylee to end up dead in her trunk with a high amount of chloroform detected?? Is this pertinent to the sentencing phase only?
I think KC killed Caylee because she never wanted her...would dealings with these people (prior to the murder) be a catalyst for Caylee's murder?
There are things that we have mostly agreed upon here at WS that point to KC's guilt, but as we get closer to trial, and at trial, I think we will find some of those issues will not even be addressed by the state. This could be a throw-away for the state if it does not go to the motive, opportunity, time of death, evidence, etc.
Sooo...one could say that if KC knew these people through TL's pot connection, perhaps these letters could refer to TL, KC's future plans with him, her intention to leave Florida, etc. Just throwing spaghetti against the wall, but I know one thing is true-If this boils down to KC's personal life (even if the personal stuff is bombshellish, like prison love), the state won't use it, or if they do, it won't be a factor for the instructed jury.

I found it weird that when JS brought up the unsealed motion at the hearing on Thursday KC almost seemed like she thought it was funny. She kind of smirked right away and folded her hands over her mouth to cover it up. Then AL and LKB started laughing whispering things to her and laughing/smiling. Did anyone else notice this? Sometimes I feel like KC will laugh and smile so people think her actions don't bother her at all and she isn't the least bit worried of the repercussions (ie her little smirk when she first got arrested at the police station and was being led in handcuffs). I'm sure she has to be but just doesn't want anyone to think so.

I found it weird that when JS brought up the unsealed motion at the hearing on Thursday KC almost seemed like she thought it was funny. She kind of smirked right away and folded her hands over her mouth to cover it up. Then AL and LKB started laughing whispering things to her and laughing/smiling. Did anyone else notice this? Sometimes I feel like KC will laugh and smile so people think her actions don't bother her at all and she isn't the least bit worried of the repercussions (ie her little smirk when she first got arrested at the police station and was being led in handcuffs). I'm sure she has to be but just doesn't want anyone to think so.

I might think that but sociopaths do find their own behavior a source of amusement and she was probably thinking how clever she was I don't anything bothers her the way they would most of us

I confess that I haven't read the entire thread.

I am just struck by the fact that the perp had no compunction in breaking the rules.

If anyone needs any info on Chuluota, I live just a couple minutes from there. Very small mostly farming community...lots of woods and homes back off small roads. There was just another big drug bust in the area a couple weeks ago that also centered around Chuluota. It's actually a nice little town, but I guess some of the woodier areas allow for veiled activities such as drug running. Here's a link to the recent drug bust in case there are names that have come up that I'm not familiar with. BTW, this group had a lot of connections to UCF students, so who knows if there were connections with other colleges as well?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2010-03-04/news/os-drug-bust-ucf-fsu-20100304_1_pot-plants-medical-marijuana-drug

If I am recalling correctly, the jailer who is being investigated for passing these letters between KC and the inmate/inmates is Silvia Hernandez.

I never really bought into the theory that a "girlfriend of RK who worked at the jail" learned where Caylee's remains were and passed the info on (daisy chain per LP)..

But have to admit....now I am wondering if there is any grain of truth in that speculation (perhaps not involving RK but perhaps DC? Perhaps it wasn't CA who tipped him off in Nov 08)????

The only problem with the daisy chain is that Roy was assigned to the Suburban area by his employer on all three 911/tip line call occasions, he did not veer off the beaten path to go over there by himself until after he had to go there for work-Also, I don't believe KC told anybody anything by August
11th, the first time Roy was there, JMO.

I would tend to think that the more plausible theory is that this officer may have helped KC pass letters to her brother or mother that gave them the clues they needed to find Caylee's body, such as the pavers. Because, not to disparage all psychics, but the one in Virginia didn't know squat. The only other possible way for the A's to know for sure that Caylee was down there was Keith W (if CA lied about not recogizing the toys) or simply DC finding the blanket.

Also in one of the threads it stated RK's girlfriend works in HR and has no contact with KC. It's the "daisy misinformation chain" that led us to the belief that she was a jailer. It seems as if a person who would be in a position to know that she worked for the county would have given the correct information instead of letting people assume she was a jailer. There is a lot of misleading information in this case from media sources. JMO

Also in one of the threads it stated RK's girlfriend works in HR and has no contact with KC. It's the "daisy misinformation chain" that led us to the belief that she was a jailer. It seems as if a person who would be in a position to know that she worked for the county would have given the correct information instead of letting people assume she was a jailer. There is a lot of misleading information in this case from media sources. JMO

My understanding of the layout of the jail is that administrative positions would not be officed in KC's building anyway, but I could be wrong....

Can't wait to read these! I'm glad KC can't manage to stop incriminating herself. Keep digging your hole deeper!

Although JB said in January there would be no plea bargain, I wonder if there is one being requested by the defense in light of the news of the existence of these letters written by KC and also the information contained in the latest document dump (especially the Tim Miller interview). After all, KC is facing the death penalty. How can she possibly think she will be found innocent?

Although JB said in January there would be no plea bargain, I wonder if there is one being requested by the defense in light of the news of the existence of these letters written by KC and also the information contained in the latest document dump (especially the Tim Miller interview). After all, KC is facing the death penalty. How can she possibly think she will be found innocent?

NA, so glad you are jumping in with your thoughts! I think at this point the SA are probably so fed up w/JB etal. antics that I doubt they would be willing to offer any deal (but I could be wrong). Question for the Atty's or anyone who might know - do SA have to offer plea deals in lieu of the dp? I know it means a conviction of some sort and it saves the State $, but I wonder if there is a legal statuate that requires SA to offer plea deals.

I've been wondering too since the defense has been so quiet. Here we are on day 7 after the letters were unsealed and not one peep from the defense about it, no hot air from the newest blowhard attorney. You'd think he'd be saying more and he hasn't. So was all that huffing and puffing not enough to blow the prosecution's house down? Are things like 250 pages of letters by Casey making him have second thoughts? Oh to be a fly on his wall right now...

With all that's happened, I don't think he was brought in to get her acquitted. I think he was brought in to get this over and done with a lot sooner, even if it means LWOP and not a needle for Casey.

I agree, the news of the "secret evidence" and the new attorney joining the team is a tad bit coincidental in timing. Seems like he joined right when things took a serious downturn for Casey. I bet her team is angry she's compromised her case even further by disobeying prison rules and discussing the case, directly or not.

However, all she's doing is putting more false information out there for all of us to discredit, I'm sure, so great for the prosecution!

I've been wondering too since the defense has been so quiet. Here we are on day 7 after the letters were unsealed and not one peep from the defense about it, no hot air from the newest blowhard attorney. You'd think he'd be saying more and he hasn't. So was all that huffing and puffing not enough to blow the prosecution's house down? Are things like 250 pages of letters by Casey making him have second thoughts? Oh to be a fly on his wall right now...

With all that's happened, I don't think he was brought in to get her acquitted. I think he was brought in to get this over and done with a lot sooner, even if it means LWOP and not a needle for Casey.

Seems like it's the defense's modus operandi to wait until the last minute to file motions. Betcha there will be one about keeping these letters sealed at the 11th hour on the 15th day.

Seems like it's the defense's modus operandi to wait until the last minute to file motions. Betcha there will be one about keeping these letters sealed at the 11th hour on the 15th day.

Yep, and that day falls on a Friday, so we'll see it happen at 5pm. These lawyers are so predictable it's starting to get boring, and it's making me even more impatient!

A Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigation found that Casey befriended two inmates in dorm L, Maya Derkovic and Robyn Adams. Derkovic later admitted to choking a 15-year-old girl to death while someone else held her down. Adams was convicted of federal drug charges, along with her husband, a former Altamonte Springs police officer.Investigators say they have 50 notes and letters Casey passed to Adams, apparently with the guard's help. They say Adams gave those letters to a mysterious third party.
http://www.wftv.com/news/22912545/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member