The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this story is true.

I feel sorry for that baby. What a horrible Father to be cursed with. ugh.

Bump!

I hope no one minds me bumping an old thread from over 2 years ago. I won't make it a habit. Anyway, I just stumbled upon this thread and was even more interested when I saw the link that JeannaT provided from 2004. According to Snopes, the story is false: Ugly Story

I really hope something like this never happens. It takes two to make a baby and no one is "at fault" over their child's looks. Sometimes attractive couples have ugly kids and unattractive couples have beautiful kids. You never know what will happen. However, if you're so shallow that you won't be able to love someone who isn't beautiful, you have no business bringing children into the world. Our looks change throughout our lives, and everyone goes through an awkward stage or two. I don't know why I'm getting worked up over an untrue story. LOL

Somehow this thread brings up a memory of my maternal grandmother, who died three days short of her 102nd birthday --something she told me once that I have thought about many times over the years. She said that when she was a child, there were ugly children -- but as the years went by, she said it seemed to her, children got prettier. She said, "I never see an ugly child nowadays." I think the truth at the heart of her comments is that beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder and that eyes, as they get older, somehow see beauty in every child. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back