Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From May 28th, 2008:

(3:39PM) from Casey Anthony: Good news. We have an excuse to get all your stuff out of storage. We will eventually need a pretty decent amount of stuff
(3:42PM) from Casey Anthony: Nice! Ive been productive today too. It feels good!
(3:45PM) from Casey Anthony: Awesome! :-)
(3:52PM) from Casey Anthony: Thats perfect. If anything once we move my stuff into my parents room we can use my room for storage and the garage too. There will be plenty of room.

This is exactly why I think that little Caylee was only the first part of KC's plan. I think ultimately she intended to be rid of GA & CA as well, and keep the house.

Caylee was chloro'd to death sooner than KC had planned and it threw a monkey wrench into her "plan". :(

From May 28th, 2008:

(3:39PM) from Casey Anthony: Good news. We have an excuse to get all your stuff out of storage. We will eventually need a pretty decent amount of stuff
(3:42PM) from Casey Anthony: Nice! Ive been productive today too. It feels good!
(3:52PM) from Casey Anthony: Thats perfect. If anything once we move my stuff into my parents room we can use my room for storage and the garage too. There will be plenty of room.

This is exactly why I think that little Caylee was only the first part of KC's plan. I think ultimately she intended to be rid of GA & CA as well, and keep the house.

Caylee was chloro'd to death sooner than KC had planned and it threw a monkey wrench into her "plan". :(

I've been suspicious that she was planning to off her parents, too.

I'm pretty sure this is Ricardo's # 3212769971 and he seems obsessed w/ Casey.
Where does this rank on the hinky meter ?
I thought Ricardo went to Puerto Rico too ?

July 10, 2008

(12:00AM) from 3212769971: Take some good picks
July 11, 2008

(6:39PM) from 3212769971: Hope u guys r haveing fun. i wish i was there i need 2 get out of here robin wants 2 come over and i dont want 2 hang out with her i want casey.
July 12, 2008

(1:00PM) from 3212769971: Jasons deli isnt the same with out u guys

I actually think these maybe from Will....

In Caseys text messages to Amy, she mentions Lake Eola on June 19th- check it out. Has this lake been checked out? anyone know? I dont have a clue if its secluded or not- she mentions something about the "Stardust" being there near the lake.

From May 28th, 2008:

I'm with both of you on this. KC's lies were catching up with her. Just like when M. Hacking's lies were uncovered by his wife. He chose to kill her and their unborn baby rather than admit his life was a lie. Same with SP.

GA was already onto her and has gone on the record stating this. No matter what he states publicly. CA was also onto her- she stated this in the first 911call. This will be hard to undo at the trial.
IMO- LA has given statements that are incriminating, even more so than GA's. This is the reason the LA interview tapes have not been released.
As always, this is just my opinion....

All of these messages are from Amy's phone (her friends, co-workers, family, etc.). These have been available for months now and discussed on another thread here. [I think it was the phone log thread.] I totally don't think anything HINKY is going on between JG and AH. They are simply two people screwed over by Casey who are comparing notes and commiserating. [Also two people who've had fingers pointed at them by the family and who are likely clinging to each other.] The number who seems infatuated with Casey is WW. I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this stuff but in order to see who said what to whom you have to do a little research and it's all on the phone log thread.

I'm with both of you on this. KC's lies were catching up with her. Just like when M. Hacking's lies were uncovered by his wife. He chose to kill her and their unborn baby rather than admit his life was a lie. Same with SP.

GA was already onto her and has gone on the record stating this. No matter what he states publicly. CA was also onto her- she stated this in the first 911call. This will be hard to undo at the trial.
IMO- LA has given statements that are incriminating, even more so than GA's. This is the reason the LA interview tapes have not been released.
This same scenario was repeated here not long ago with a teacher/coach and his wife. He had built up lies about some fake corporation. He involved his family, the school, and the community into thinking he was getting millions. When he was going to have to produce a trip and money, he thought if his wife was killed in a "home invasion" he could "save face" and not be found out. He thought he could outsmart LE which did not happen. He is in jail for Murder One.

It is possible this could be a motive for Casey, too. If she were going to be "found out" by Amy and the rest of her new friends, but she became the mother of a missing/kidnapped child...the things she had done would seemingly go away and she would be garnering sympathy instead. It actually makes a lot of sense as far as a motive goes in this case. The lies about the house, her job, and other things were coming to a head. She would be exposed unless something drastic happened.

I'd love to see the text messages KC sent out around the pregnancy time

Lake Eola is actually a sinkhole lake

http://www.cityoforlando.net/fpr/net/t_ParkRec.aspx?Park=062

hmmmm:waitasec:

My opinion- Lake Eola would be the last place she would put Caylee's body. It is smack dab in the middle of downtown Orlando, with tons of foot traffic pretty much all day and homeless people living there at night. There is no way she could dispose of Caylee's body without being seen. No way! Plus, there was a huge fireworks display there on the Fourth of July, which I believe KC even attended, so I just don't see where she, or anyone else, would dispose of a body there, unless they were wanting it to be found.

I'm trying to check something and need some help. Am I losing it or did they release two interviews with Amy??? I have the July one, is there another? If so, could someone kindly direct me to a link for it before I go nuts!

: )

In Caseys text messages to Amy, she mentions Lake Eola on June 19th- check it out. Has this lake been checked out? anyone know? I dont have a clue if its secluded or not- she mentions something about the "Stardust" being there near the lake.

Charo! I noticed that too and wondered! Forgot to put it in my post....but that is something that should be followed up on imo too.

That lounge is below another business there. It all sounded a little shady. I've heard Lake Eola mentioned before too somewhere else.

Good catch!

Me four. I wonder if we'll find out any more about this when the case goes to trial?

My opinion- Lake Eola would be the last place she would put Caylee's body. It is smack dab in the middle of downtown Orlando, with tons of foot traffic pretty much all day and homeless people living there at night. There is no way she could dispose of Caylee's body without being seen. No way! Plus, there was a huge fireworks display there on the Fourth of July, which I believe KC even attended, so I just don't see where she, or anyone else, would dispose of a body there, unless they were wanting it to be found.

Thanks Hope -- glad there are people who live in Orlando who can give us good info on geography there! :) Lake Eola is out then.

well the user "hopefor the best" just said no way she would put her there as theres too much traffic around there- so guess that idea is out- just clutching for straws to try and find Caylee- thanks for all the replys people on it.

I'm beggining to wonder this myself. She wants her freedom, but not just from her child from ALL of them. She wants to live her own life with her own and very 'off' rules. I think she realized that would never be possible with Cindy around. Cindy was/is too manipulative and controlling of Casey and Caylee. Perhaps Casey saw this as her only chance. So sad and so sick. :mad:

From May 28th, 2008:

This thought crossed my mind. I tried to dismiss it as being too dramatic but it kept creeping back. that comment 'Thats perfect. If anything once we move my stuff into my parents room we can use my room for storage and the garage too. There will be plenty of room' just made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. She was seemingly rewriting her life...no child, parents out of the way, insurance money for G&C? Maybe they were to have a 'tragic accident' Wonder what excuse they used to explain the idea of her owning their house.:waitasec:

From May 28th, 2008:

I agree with you and have been suspicious of this ever since I read about the house deal with Amy! I truly think that GA was really on to her and knew she wasn't working. Maybe he kept it from CA for a bit but said NO More to Casey. In any case I really think that she had a major plan but it backfired after the blowout with CA which led to Caylee's death sooner than planned. Very sick indeed!

I'm thinking of a young group of kids with no kids,, that go to school, party etc. Maybe do drugs here and there.Where do you get hardcore partying from? With this case I wont be surprised and I dont doubt KC had addiction problems but what makes you think serious drugs about the group? Just curious.

chloroform in the trunk, a listing in kc's phone for special k, that is reference to ketamine, and a reference to spinning (my neighbor kid says) that is a reference to ecstasy, and also all the shamrocks are a reference to ecstasy.

According to his statement he only ever met KC in person twice. The day of the July 4th party and another day afterwards when they went to Ikea. He does seem to fall head over heals, doesn't he...And his "infatuation" with her carries on even after she is arrested. His interview is full of inconsistencies regarding times and dates...Very odd indeed!

MOO

yeah, and pg 2 of his interview is missing, he knew her better than he wants to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member