The message between Casey and Amy.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does under a stone table mean? She later says under a table..does that mean she has been smoking weed???? Any other ideas?

ETA....AH also says "the things I think of under a table" I think she is high and refers to that as "under a table". JMO of course

I think that the show she is doing requires her to be under a table? It seemed the texts about the table were during the times she was telling the perp she had a show. IMOO

This is an excellent piece of work...well worth the read.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1772101/AH-and-KC-Text-Messages

I notice after she blows people off she brings up that she's making big plans for their birthday. She says it in these texts to Amy and she'd said in the IM's to that creep that was a cop.

ETA- I also notice she blew Amy off for awhile before she met TonE in person in May. (it was May they said they met for the first time, right?!)

What does under a stone table mean? She later says under a table..does that mean she has been smoking weed???? Any other ideas?

ETA....AH also says "the things I think of under a table" I think she is high and refers to that as "under a table". JMO of course

It could be.. but they did make reference to being High on May 7th at 10:25am. Neither one of them called it any kind of stone or even as being "stoned" as many people do.

I'll have to read it again, but I thought she was sneaking in a text message while she was at work at a restaurant and she was under a table. Too late to check now, but wanted to throw that out there...Nite all!

I recently asked the same thing........Under the Stone Table has to be their slang/safer way of texting about getting stoned. Works for Me!

This is from Jesse to Amy.

July 20, 2008

(7:59PM) from Jesse Grund: He should not have talked to a detective...oh well. There will be a big hole but it will help
(8:11PM) from Jesse Grund: Its like who wants to be a millionaire
(8:41PM) from Jesse Grund: Leaving the anthony house now

July 21, 2008

(3:09AM) from Jesse Grund: Was a productive day. Agree with you that i am happy i met you out of this. Thanks for cheering me up tonight. Talk to you tomorrow
(9:11PM) from Jesse Grund: There are pictures of Caylee and i online with a question 'do they look alike?'

July 22, 2008

(1:42AM) from Jesse Grund: Still up? We can text if you are
(2:26AM) from Jesse Grund: Haha...what a fitting film
(2:36AM) from Jesse Grund: Talked to lee. Confirmed some stuff about casey. Good thing we can all still help from the new office space. The reward is up to over one hundred thousand dollars. We dont have to see her but we could see her reach out to us. Just out of curiousity why did you, troy and riccardo go to puerto rico seperately,
(9:40AM) from Jesse Grund: You guys keep your ticket stubs?
(10:21AM) from Jesse Grund: Just might come up. Dont have to be a genius to realize that county will ask you guys if you have proof you flew out of down while Caylee was missing
(11:29AM) from Jesse Grund: Wont take a genius or the feds to start talking to you guys about that trip because you three left at different times to out of the country while Caylee was unaccounted for. Know what i mean?
(2:29PM) from Jesse Grund: You and the guys want to get together tonight?
(2:42PM) from Jesse Grund: If she gets out we just need to mobilize
(2:45PM) from Jesse Grund: Cool ric? He has a nickname
(2:58PM) from Jesse Grund: Shorter than amy? So is it just a? Or am?
(3:00PM) from Jesse Grund: Harris rosen has stepped up and said he will help anyway he can! So awesome!
(3:14PM) from Jesse Grund: Orange county is saying the smell in the car is definitively human composition.
(3:17PM) from Jesse Grund: What? When?
(3:21PM) from Jesse Grund: Really? Dead animal why?
(3:23PM) from Jesse Grund: Ok.
(3:28PM) from Jesse Grund: Keep that. Dont tell anyone else. County will want to know that.
(3:33PM) from Jesse Grund: Will do. Dont tell anyone that...not even the boys. We may have just strengthened the time line
(3:42PM) from Jesse Grund: Ok. Tell troy to not tell anyone! Very important. Ears everywhere. How are things going downtown? Do you know who harris rosen is?
(3:51PM) from Jesse Grund: They are a coming. Harris rosen is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the rosen hospitiliaty school. I reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message, and has put his support behind us, anyway possibl
(3:54PM) from Jesse Grund: Not good news in the hearing. The k9 alerted to human decomposition in both the trunk of the car and backyard of the house near her playset
(4:05PM) from Jesse Grund: She isnt getting out
(4:09PM) from Jesse Grund: Yeah... this is making me sick
(4:48PM) from Jesse Grund: When do you go in to pick up?
(5:02PM) from Jesse Grund: They are better with company :-p just kidding
(5:48PM) from Jesse Grund: WIll do
(5:52PM) from Jesse Grund: Will do fo shzzle
(5:42PM) from Jesse Grund: Ok. Oh and ric is just as gulbale as the rest of us obviously. He will never know :-p
(5:46PM) from Jesse Grund: I have to find out if i am talking to melich tonight.
(6:28PM) from Jesse Grund: I am in
(6:49PM) from Jesse Grund: When and where we meeting?

July 23, 2007

(3:12AM) from Jesse Grund: Of course it takes me years to find a kindred believer and she is quite special. Thats definitely encouraging. Had given up
hope of that in the opposite sex.
(3:27AM) from Jesse Grund: Haha. Well it does not hurt you are beautiful too. Thats the rare combination. I turn every girl off with my beliefs.

this is not flirting. this is what you say when two people are attracted and probably, no almost definitely taking the next step.

After reading all of the texts again :banghead: It seems the common thread to all of her uhh creative storytelling is that she gets to spend more time with boys and away from responsibility. I'm cross-referencing her texts between AH & the boyfriends (that we know of, cough) so far, whenever she had to 'get out of' whatever she promised AH, it was so she could hang with one of her boyfriends. The layers of fibs is extensive.

Another thing I noticed was her health problems that popped up at the darndest times (uhm, when she was supposed to help someone...) I found this article and BOY (sorry) was it eye opening to me:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar_
***snipped***

-They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.

see this is key. KC kind of came into her own after high school. HS was not the right venue for her to shine. Physically she made changes that made her sexier. She knew she was developing a currency she could use in this new adult world. Outside of HS she could have fun, and she was capable of getting lots of attention from her looks, but also from this personality (charming intelligent cool) she was crafting. But along comes a baby and throws a wrench into this. She kept the baby partly because she thought that will be a way of making her stand out. She could be even more the center of attention with the baby. Young immature women don't comprehend the real difficulties of being a parent so reality set in. Once the baby arrived, she realized that a baby was not conducive to being the cool popular party girl she knew she had in her. This woman is so calculating that I believe she concocted a way to go forward without the baby, and immerse herself even more into this new life she really was "born" for, and at the same time, garner sympathy and attention as one of those mother's who had a missing child. But she didn't think her plan all the way through and here we are.

Sorry if this has already been brought up.. from KC to AH on 7/8... "I'm trying to get this butter unwrapped but little bugs keep biting me. 9 bites, no 11!"

Meth addicts often feel like bugs are crawling on them. I don't think KC is a meth addict by any means.. she would look a lot worse than she does... but ?????

From May 28th, 2008:

(3:39PM) from Casey Anthony: Good news. We have an excuse to get all your stuff out of storage. We will eventually need a pretty decent amount of stuff
(3:42PM) from Casey Anthony: Nice! Ive been productive today too. It feels good!
(3:45PM) from Casey Anthony: Awesome! :-)
(3:52PM) from Casey Anthony: Thats perfect. If anything once we move my stuff into my parents room we can use my room for storage and the garage too. There will be plenty of room.

This is exactly why I think that little Caylee was only the first part of KC's plan. I think ultimately she intended to be rid of GA & CA as well, and keep the house.

Caylee was chloro'd to death sooner than KC had planned and it threw a monkey wrench into her "plan". :(

This is my theory as well. :furious:

I don't think Cindy agreed to take care of Caylee at all - I think KC waited until her parents where out of town to commit this murder and dispose of the body. She knew by July she would be free to do what she pleases - SHE CLEARED her vacation time.

I agree.

Sorry if this has already been brought up.. from KC to AH on 7/8... "I'm trying to get this butter unwrapped but little bugs keep biting me. 9 bites, no 11!"

Meth addicts often feel like bugs are crawling on them. I don't think KC is a meth addict by any means.. she would look a lot worse than she does... but ?????

IIRC, that was a message from AH to KC, rather than the other way around. AH was in Puerto Rico and I figured a bunch of little Puerto Rican bugs...

After reading all of the texts again :banghead: It seems the common thread to all of her uhh creative storytelling is that she gets to spend more time with boys and away from responsibility. I'm cross-referencing her texts between AH & the boyfriends (that we know of, cough) so far, whenever she had to 'get out of' whatever she promised AH, it was so she could hang with one of her boyfriends. The layers of fibs is extensive.

Another thing I noticed was her health problems that popped up at the darndest times (uhm, when she was supposed to help someone...) I found this article and BOY (sorry) was it eye opening to me:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_can_you_tell_if_someone_is_a_pathological_liar_
***snipped***

-They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.

kind of o/t but related --- CA uses it as well--all her interviews and such she prefixes it by stating that she is tired/not eating/stress/grief......and look at what she says/does....
jmo

IIRC, that was a message from AH to KC, rather than the other way around. AH was in Puerto Rico and I figured a bunch of little Puerto Rican bugs...

I spent my summers there with my grandparents when I was growing up. Definitely bugs, even had a net around my bed to protect me at night. :crazy:

chloroform in the trunk, a listing in kc's phone for special k, that is reference to ketamine, and a reference to spinning (my neighbor kid says) that is a reference to ecstasy, and also all the shamrocks are a reference to ecstasy.

(mybold)

Kids in these parts use the term "rolling" when refering to an ecstasy trip.
Never heard spinning tho.

I'll have to read it again, but I thought she was sneaking in a text message while she was at work at a restaurant and she was under a table. Too late to check now, but wanted to throw that out there...Nite all!

That is the EXACT same impression I got... :clap:

I think we've all heard the expression "working under the table" meaning to make
money without paying taxes on it (off the books).
Could this meaning somehow fit in here?

I recently asked the same thing........Under the Stone Table has to be their slang/safer way of texting about getting stoned. Works for Me!

She was working in theater. She was under a stone table. It was a set piece.

"The things I think of under a table" is just a joke if you ask me, it is her poking fun at herself for getting drunk (under the table).

"The things I think of under a table" is just a joke if you ask me, it is her poking fun at herself for getting drunk (under the table).

I really, really think she was at work, under a stone table, which was a set piece.

I don't think it's a metaphor or a slang term for any sort of substance abuse. I think it is what it is.

July 23, 2007

(3:12AM) from Jesse Grund: Of course it takes me years to find a kindred believer and she is quite special. Thats definitely encouraging. Had given up
hope of that in the opposite sex.
(3:27AM) from Jesse Grund: Haha. Well it does not hurt you are beautiful too. Thats the rare combination. I turn every girl off with my beliefs.

bolded by me.

Sounds to me like Jesse is telling Amy about his girlfriend, probably fairly new girlfriend, that it took him a while to find a girl who wasn't turned off by his family's religious views. Not flirting with Amy, just being friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member