The missing evidence

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From reading the entire thread and way too many more threads and stirring my tea with a dirty spoon...

I bleeve that Schu7 has since reconsidered that computer-history-deletion-Padilla-ICA-can-barely-turn-on-a-computer part of the theory that he initially proffered.

Not speaking for him, just trying to clarify; that is, if I'm following all this correctly.

BTW, if anyone ever had occasion to analyze my search history, I'd have to pack my things, put a bag on my head, change my name to Anastasia Fahlula Beaverhousen-Bricker-Fossberg, and move to the moon....

...or Caracas ...or sah-um.

;-)

:floorlaugh: "stirring my tea with a dirty spoon"

Kant your sense of humor never fails to slay me Thank you :)

:floorlaugh: "stirring my tea with a dirty spoon"

Kant your sense of humor never fails to slay me Thank you :)

I pinched the dirty spoon comment from someone yesterday. Folks were saying that they had been glued to the tv and were wearing their t-shirts inside out; Someone said that she was stirring her tea with an upside down dirty spoon (using the clean handle part). So, Im revealing that my entire spoon is dirty, handle and all.

THERE> I said it. hee. Let's call Ripley's :)

All I added to the list was the going commando part which is prolly TMI.

....and you're welcome for the visual.

;-)

hugs

I'm just curious as to your assertions that Casey is dumb and that police revealed it immediately. Can you expound on that? I keep hearing her categorized as "bright".

I am just holding my breath waiting for closing arguments and deliberations to be done.

My biggest fear is an appeal causing a retrial and the next defense not opening any doors to let states evidence in and also just saying drowning, panicked and hid body in car and a new outcome of manslaughter or less.

I'm just curious as to your assertions that Casey is dumb and that police revealed it immediately. Can you expound on that? I keep hearing her categorized as "bright".

Casey's friends in their statements mention how they thought she was dumb, not smart, her lies were ever so transparent, etc... They knew her, not the police. I will take their depositions of her not being smart as accurate.

o.k. now that we are at this stage of the trial I am going to give my view of what this all means. Ahem, Casey always lied with a little truth thrown in. She thought she was being very clever.That proves how deluded she was at that time. I think that all this talk about computer searches are a red herring. Lots of people search lots of things that are meaningless. Wasn't there a band out about that time called breaking necks, or neck breaking? Do you really think Casey is smart enough to make chloroform? Buy Chloroform or even spell it?
I think she told part of the truth to her lawyer. Yes, Caylee drowned. No George to scream at her. That came from her head. She panicked and did what she did. She was scared to death of her parents and what they would do to her. Cindy didn't help by screaming she was going to send her to jail. Way to get the truth out of her , sure. Don't think so.
Anyway I think that Casey is a hysteric personality. She cannot accept guilt. She is not smart enough to be a sociopath. They have great reality contact. She, obviously , has none. Most sociopath end up as CEO's of companies. Don't see her in that role.
This family is a mess, yes. Murderers, I don't think so. Just a mess

I always thought it was an accident... drowning or otherwise. FL is too hot for her to have ever left Caylee in the car. It's just too hot. I do think she possibly used benadryl, and maybe eventually it wasn't strong enough anymore, so she had to do something more.

However it doesn't fit the household weapons, neck breaking and telling her friends that she was going to have the house to herself...

Or the duct tape.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back