The padilla's knew this was coming down.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He's got some good pictures! lol. Where does he get them? I really don't want the answer to that though....shivers.
likes to torture me with this one. My husband gets a real kick out of it:confused:

---->
image002.gif
<-----Jbean

I had to giggle a little at the harem comment, though I am one of one of the Tony supporters... lol

I don't see the threads as being overzealous in conversations. I do admit that it seems like we're not getting great info, or detailed info from Tony, but I don't think it would be wise to post every single thing he finds out on a public message board, regardless of his actual official involvement. I do not think he is officially involved, so I doubt he would get in trouble for any kind of information posted, but at the same time, it could create problems later in the trial phase.

I also see people completely disagreeing with him and Leonard. Disagreement is not discouraged and people don't get cyber-spanked based on disagreements or expressing different views. Debate is not curtailed, but disrespect is. I think that the interaction is just the way the board is run--respect for the poster and argument against the posting if that is the case.

I can understand total disagreement against the Padillas and thier actions.

After reflection, one thing I kind of am against is the support thread though I have posted there and do support them. I do see where the support should be expressed, but perhaps this isn't the place to have a total support thread.

I would like it if Tony would set up a generic email for things like support. I do think it's helpful to them, and to Leonard especially. The question threads are a great idea and do have a place on the board, but on reflection I am not sure about a thread containing ONLY support.

Hope what I am saying makes sense. It's hard to explain.

lisha

Exactly. It makes us look like we are fawning groupies when you can't post comments to someone unless they are supportive and praising.

On the Q&A thread, right after everyone saw TP on tv for the first time, half of the post were "Tony you are so handsome", "Tony I didn't know you were so cute", and stuff like that. You would have thought that a movie star or rock star had dropped by for a love fest.

You de realize that it's legal here, don't you?
NO WONDER I DIDN'T GET CAUGHT.

carp. back to the drawing board.

He was pretty rattled. So does he have access to Casey while she's being processed? Why didn't he rush down to OCSD to keep her from talking?

I don't know how it is in Florida, but in Louisiana Jose would not be able to see her without advance written notice and approval from authorities. He could fax it over.

LE, IMO, brought Casey into the jail booking area, then turned over Casey and the arrest slips and left. The night supervisor will be in the booking room while she is being booked, IMO, because it is such a high profile arrestee.

Then everybody can relax after Casey is booked back in, showered & deliced, dressed in her little blue 2pc. jail outfit, then put in her own private cell.

Wonder what will happen in the morning in regards to the new bond? Just want to know what the judge will say. Now Casey has what - 4 charges against her? I bet they don't bother taking off her ankle monitor tonight!

It's easy to be charming and answer questions with half answers and get away with it when posters are not allowed to show anything but admiration.

PS. I don't get the handsome part. Maybe I need new glasses.

Ita, this is why I tend to stay away from the padilla threads.

LMAO my hubby just said that is us too
likes to torture me with this one. My husband gets a real kick out of it:confused:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

---->
image002.gif
<-----Jbean

I don't know how it is in Florida, but in Louisiana Jose would not be able to see her without advance written notice and approval from authorities. He could fax it over.

LE, IMO, brought Casey into the jail booking area, then turned over Casey and the arrest slips and left. The night supervisor will be in the booking room while she is being booked, IMO, because it is such a high profile arrestee.

Then everybody can relax after Casey is booked back in, showered & deliced, dressed in her little blue 2pc. jail outfit, then put in her own private cell.

Wonder what will happen in the morning in regards to the new bond? Just want to know what the judge will say. Now Casey has what - 4 charges against her? I bet they don't bother taking off her ankle monitor tonight!

Off Topic but are you from Louisiana? I was born and raised there (27 years). A little town in northeast LA.

Baez was so upset tonight, I can't help but wonder if LP was purposely setting him up for a fall. Kind of a payback for being led astray about the facts of the case.

The same thought crossed my mind.

I think there's a whole lot of bad blood in the land of Mickey Mouse. lol

But I still think if LP stayed for any reason, it's because he still wants to be a player in this whole sordid mess.

Definitely, the circus was underway before the Padilla's walked into the case... but they did add to it in a huge way. As much as the Padilla's knew this was coming down, I still have issues with TP implying to Fox35 that the reason he wasn't revoking was about upholding the reputation of his business. To me, that crawled right up my craw, because he has led a lot of us to believe that this was all about finding Caylee, not some business venture.

I wish them the best... maybe their hearts were in the right place, and yes they did try... but one has to admit that some of their actions do make it questionable, IMO.

Hi Truly He is connected in bondsmanville to the bond. I am only going by what he has told us here.
I do not know how it all works, but he said the decision was to be made by LP and himself. :)
Maybe he had to sign something for teh FL bond dude to get him to issue?
LOL! 'Bondsmanville' would be a great name for an imaginary Real Estate Development on some swampland in Florida!

BTW, did I ever mention that I am in fact the online Queen of France? :)

Off Topic but are you from Louisiana? I was born and raised there (27 years). A little town in northeast LA.

O/T
Yep, I am! Northeast La. as well! Got some Cajun relatives, some Florida ones, Texas ones, Virginia, and Army & Air Force!

This case has just captivated me. There are many on the missing thread that I know you would find interesting as well.

I would really like to see little Caylee found and put to rest with dignity. Then a trial will be very interesting here. I almost lost it in the Bobby Cutts trial as well as the Neil Entwhistle one! And I still cannot talk about the Scott Peterson trial!

GB little Caylee.

Why oh why oh why must we chide each other on who we give to or not give our support to. I'm no fan of the Padilla's, but I find it hard to digest others calling his supporters a "harem" and such. We are above this, people... seriously...

Acutally I got this from the dictionary....I didn't make it up...and it IS a verb in my sentence. 'Was' is a helping verb.

in this case, "was" is a linking verb -- linking the adjective "hinky" to the subject "something".

Don't know if you had a chance to read the link I provided the other night: http://www.englishmistakeswelcome.com/adjective_or_adverb.htm

and here's another link: http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_701706552/hinky.html

was is a helping verb when it is used with a word like "singing" or "lying" (as in Casey) Casey was lying.

Hinky is *not* an action verb--- what exactly do you do when you hink?

more than 'nuf said on this subject ... now back to the hinky Casey story

Why oh why oh why must we chide each other on who we give to or not give our support to. I'm no fan of the Padilla's, but I find it hard to digest others calling his supporters a "harem" and such. We are above this, people... seriously...

Haruuummmppphhh!

Yes, we most certainly are!

(I see your crown)

:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members