The Puppy That Caylee Talked About

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was about to hit on the fact that George told LE that he thought Casey didn't have a job and was actually sending "Universal" emails to herself... if he had that thought in his head, you know he had to worry about where Casey was taking Caylee everyday. Plus, children talk... and being George and Cindy raised Caylee as their own, you know she told them things...

I wish Cindy would stop protecting Casey, and I wish George would get a backbone and just reveal what he knows, not what Cindy is letting him or wanting him to tell LE or us.

I think GA may be getting ready to do just that in the Grand Jury hearing on Tuesday.

I think GA may be getting ready to do just that in the Grand Jury hearing on Tuesday.

I hope so... he is former LE... he knows that the truth will always come out and that he needs to be on the up-and-up on his testimony.

I find it VERY odd that Cindy would never ask about what Caylee did with her day. ...........

As nosey and controlling as Cindy is I have a very hard time with that whole situation.

respectfully snipped.

Even MORE odd is Cindy not inquiring about who the father is or caring about it. That's the biggest load of BS I've yet to hear out of her mouth.
IMO, Cindy is even a bigger liar than Casey.

There is something VERY wrong with this family.... how could they never meet the baby's caregiver???? No questions.. PLEASE....

Or ask for her phone number, or address? Talk to her on the phone? CA never once wanted to take Caylee and drop her off or pick her up? Never once in a year and a half? And the reason she gives "I was too busy having playtime and loving Caylee to ask her about her day" ??!!! LOL...that one almost tops all the lies that Casey's been telling!

I can't get past them not questioning Caylee or Casey on Zanny! If they believe her story so much. It just doesn't make any sense to me that you would never be concerned or ask the child how her day was, what did you do? Every day when my children came home from school, and then after school care and even sitters I and my family always asked them what they did, who they talked with, what happened in their day. I just can't understand not knowing who the nanny was, if they so believed her story. Something just doesn't add up to me there at all. Either they are hiding something knowing there is no nanny, or if they never asked Caylee about her sitter, or even checked in to it, then they were just plain stupid. Since they were basically the primary care givers of Caylee, then they should have checked out who was caring for her. Especially since they knew their daughter was a known liar. I can't believe they didn't.

I agree with you all but I am trying to stretch and find an explanation for this. I come up with this..Casey always answers for Caylee. They show up together and Cindy start the questions like..what did you do today, did you play outside etc..and Casey automatically jumps in and answers for Caylee. Since Casey is the only one that took her to the "phantom" nanny then she would never be coming home from there without Casey right there to field the questions and satisfy Cindy.

If Cindy knew all about the alleged babysitter/nanny, why wasn't she calling her daily during the month Casey and Caylee were gone from home? Cindy isn't credible on this topic. The puppy embellishment is just part of her retroactive certainty about Zanny, to support Casey's defense.

if cindy knew all about the alleged babysitter/nanny, why wasn't she calling her daily during the month casey and caylee were gone from home? Cindy isn't credible on this topic. The puppy embellishment is just part of her retroactive certainty about zanny, to support casey's defense.

well said!

IIRC Amy had/has a small dog, and to Caylee it would be a puppy. Casey did spaend a lot of time at and with Amy.

I find it VERY odd that Cindy would never ask about what Caylee did with her day. Did she go to the park? Did she play outside? What did she eat for lunch? I can go on and on. My mom knows I'm home all day with my kids and when she talks to them she asks them all of those questions just to get an idea about their day and to make conversation. I also find it odd that Cindy admitted to being leary of Casey working but yet she never questioned Caylee about it? My kids would have all ratted me out by age 2 just by saying small little things about their day! "Momma take me McDonald's, Mommy push swing, mommy..."

As nosey and controlling as Cindy is I have a very hard time with that whole situation.

That has weighed on my mind too. I'm wondering if some things Cindy heard Caylee saying didn't make sense to her then but it all adds up to her now. Like if my niece told me that she slept in mommy's car, I would assume she meant that she fell asleep while my SIL was driving to the store or something. But in hind sight, maybe a comment like that coming from Caylee would trigger a "AHA" moment that would explain their whereabouts all those nights during the month of June that they didn't spend at Tony's or the Anthony's or anyone else for that matter.

HappyChic do you have a link to this interview? I do remember seeing it, but can't remember which one it was, but I took it then to mean when Cindy mentioned Caylee only talks about her puppy, she meant her puppy at home not zanys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-7mmmAmIOw&feature=related

I just posted it in my original post as well. Go to about 2:21 min.

Just another Cindy lie if you ask me. There was never any reason to ask her about Zanny just like she said there was never any reason to question Casey when she couldn't talk to Caylee for the time that they were "missing" but then she said she gave her 30 or 31 days when she was on hold with 911.

To a certain degree, I think Casey probably ran interference when the family was talking to Caylee. Plus, it is possible to plant things in a very young child's mind. For instance, Casey could show Caylee a stuffed animal in a store and tell Caylee it was Zani's puppy.

However, I also question why none of the Anthony's knew so little about what Caylee did all day.

They probably ALL knew the truth, but pretended they didn't so they wouldn't have to confront KC. I think everyone was pretending to believe KC to keep the status quo.

I've also questioned this very thing in multiple posts. I truly do not get it.
The only thing I can come up with, is that CA and GA did know there was no nanny/Zanni (remember GA telling LE he was pretty sure Casey hadn't had a job in 2 years). But once again they decide it's better not to question all the obvious clues that Caylee wasn't at nanny's house every day, in order to maintain the peace in the house, and continue the patterns of denial they had regarding Casey.

There is NO WAY you can convince me that year and a half, Cindy was so busy having "funtime and loving" Caylee in the evenings, that she never ONCE asked her a question about her day, about Zanni, about what she had for lunch, etc. There is just NO WAY.
I know! I just posted the link to the youtube video in my first post. Watch it for yourself and see!

I saw the pic of the rottweiler. I didn't know he passed away. But I am connecting the name Sam here - my sister Sam?

ABSOLUTELY!

Cindy thinks JG is the nanny, so that makes sense LOL!

Except Sam is a boy, IIRC.

I agree with you all but I am trying to stretch and find an explanation for this. I come up with this..Casey always answers for Caylee. They show up together and Cindy start the questions like..what did you do today, did you play outside etc..and Casey automatically jumps in and answers for Caylee. Since Casey is the only one that took her to the "phantom" nanny then she would never be coming home from there without Casey right there to field the questions and satisfy Cindy.
That probably happened but I would bet that they were afraid to ask questions . . . for fear of the answers. As long as Caylee didn't have any bruises or cuts often, then they could just go on in their fantasy world. Good God . . . I'm glad that CA was never my nurse. I don't think I'd be here! She'd be spending so much time going off on her spins! I just have to make up an example:

Me: Nurse, I think I need to use the bathroom.

CA: Okay honey, you'll have to wait a minute, because I just got here and as I just got here, I had to pick the leaves from a plant, which is usually my husband's speciality, but today, I thought that I might have to take care of this plant, and I haven't even had the chance to look at your chart, because I was reading a magazine, did you know that you can use zucchini in place of carrots?

Me: Nurse, I just peed myself!

If Cindy knew all about the alleged babysitter/nanny, why wasn't she calling her daily during the month Casey and Caylee were gone from home? Cindy isn't credible on this topic. The puppy embellishment is just part of her retroactive certainty about Zanny, to support Casey's defense.
Now why didn't that cross my mind? Oh, silly me, she didn't have the number. She never needed the number. KC never gave her a reason to need the number. Horse manore!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-7mmmAmIOw&feature=related

I just posted it in my original post as well. Go to about 2:21 min.

Just another Cindy lie if you ask me. There was never any reason to ask her about Zanny just like she said there was never any reason to question Casey when she couldn't talk to Caylee for the time that they were "missing" but then she said she gave her 30 or 31 days when she was on hold with 911.

I remember seeing Cindy on the stand testifying at Caseys bond hearing...

"I talked to Casey almost daily, but when I asked to talk to Caylee it was a mis-opportunity or an in-opportunity"........

I remember seeing Cindy on the stand testifying at Caseys bond hearing...

"I talked to Casey almost daily, but when I asked to talk to Caylee it was a mis-opportunity or an in-opportunity"........
Definitely screwed up . . .

Lord knows I miss my cats if I go away for just a couple of days! I don't think a month would pass that I didn't speak with my granddaughter that I wouldn't be having an Amber Alert done.

KC . . . you need to get real and tell the truth.

NO ONE talks to Cindy. You LISTEN to Cindy.
Caylee had to listen to Cindy.
I doubt Cindy listened to Caylee.
I always listened to my granddaughter, and to this day, I am the one she phones when she wants someone to listen to HER.
George maybe listened to Caylee.
We may never know the answer to these questions.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I bet Caylee did say some questionable things, CA just didn't listen to them. And I also agree that they are a family of ostriches. Thing is, KC reminds me alot of my SIL, and I know my husband's family tends to avoid conflict with her because she puts up such a fuss and lives for the drama, its just easier to avoid it. Obviously in this case, they shouldn't have been avoiding it, but I'm sure that they never ever suspected that KC would be capable of killing her daughter. I really think that plays a big part in their denial, too. I think they are harboring a lot of guilt for not calling KC on her lies and allowing her live her life of deceit.

JG had a rottweiler named Sam that Caylee was fond of. I have seen photos of them together. Caylee spent a lot of time at the G home, so she probably grew to love him. Sam passed away recently, and I recall JG's father blogging about him.
Maybe this was the "puppy"? Or maybe "Sam the Rottweiler" is the imaginary "Samantha", Zanny's sister? Kind of coincidental, imo. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back