The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get some JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY ROLLING UP IN HERE!!! Sending positive and powerful thoughts to Mr. Juan Martinez today! You have 100's of 1000's of Supporters that are cheering you on!!! :thewave::thewave::thewave:

Nurse - does previewing your post that has a picture, show you how large it is? I keep hearing blown margins and peeps asking why/how...would they know if they preview it prior to posting?

Holy cow, this thread moves fast! I read one post, and there were two new pages when I refreshed!

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
#JodiArias looks back at her mom and aunt sitting in the front row.
:waitasec:
if that was my kid on trial for her life I would not be laughing and chatting like well? like I was a star :moo::moo:

I predict Fog today. :notgood:

fog_zps1a7d1915.jpg

Can you imagine Juan asking her if it's a dense fog?

Remember the old TV commercial with the frying egg:
"This is your brain on drugs..."?

This is JA's brain on JM:

th

Looking forward to much scrambling today. :)

just waiting for judge now...unsure of the delay in #jodiarias trial

Anyone that's paying attention to the items entered into evidence: where is item #152? It was confusing when JM was showing the pics, some had been out of order as to time and he went back and shwoed those but instead of showing #152 he showed #160, and I can't find an annotation of #152 being shown, it should be a pic somewhere in the middle of the shower pics. And the (guy) can't recall name at the moment, camera expert) said he got 20 pics off the camera for the shower poses, only 19 have been shown.

Oh, and the CVS receipt that he folded over before putting back under the projector so no one could see what she bought, oh JM has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Now I assume lunch time will remain unaffected, is that correct? If there's one thing we know about this court, it's that NOBODY screws with lunch!!!

I really believe that (as discussed on this thread days ago) that finger wound on the right index finger was from the gun when she tried it out right after stealing it from her grandparents. Some people who know guns say the wound looks like that type of wound.

That makes sense.

They just replayed a bit of testimony from last Thursday on HLN that bugs me no end - Jodi says she didn't "cut" her finger at Casa Ramos, she jammed it on the metal shelf. Then, practically in her next breath, says she told the manager she needed a band-aid because, in a minute, she'd be "bleeding all over the place."

Bleeding all over the place from a finger scrape? I hurt my fingers all the time and the only time I bled "all over the place" was when I cut off the side of a finger with a rotary cutter.

What really bothers me about that statement of hers is this ... how can you be about to be bleeding all over the place from a finger scrap YET you state Travis didn't bleed after being shot IN THE FOREHEAD!

Yes, that would be one of my jurors questions.

Let's get some JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS AND HIS FAMILY ROLLING UP IN HERE!!! Sending positive and powerful thoughts to Mr. Juan Martinez today! You have 100's of 1000's of Supporters that are cheering you on!!! :thewave::thewave::thewave:

:cheers::Banane21::Banane37:

I swear I hear the Elvis Presley music every time Juan stands up to do his thing.....you know, all the trumpets and stuff before "the King" came onstage????

Juan's doing it HIS way.

The narcissism of the sociopath:

hit-me-with-your-best.jpg

1:28 PMLissette Martinez @martinezlissjust waiting for judge now...unsure of the delay in #jodiarias trial

Question: Does anyone know for sure if Travis was right-handed or left-handed? I've read he was left-handed, but the photo of him shaving is reversed, showing the shower door open the opposite way it actually does, so he would be holding the razor in his right hand. And in the photo of him sitting on his balcony working on a speech, he's holding a pen in his right hand.

(He had four defensive cuts to his left hand and one to his right thumb, if anyone is wondering).

Travis.jpg

Looks like the photo was taken through the mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members