The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is not on the witness stand..... not good. Defense asks Judge if she has received his "Motion to Compel," she replies not, JM says he has a paper copy. Now they have approached.....

Hmmmm.

Beth Karas InSession
Arias's attorneys filed a Motion to Compel, apparently requesting documents related to WalMart and Tesoro. The attorneys are at sidebar with the judge.

Arias is so disgusting. Just watching her through the computer screen makes me feel like I'll get itchy hives or something. Yuck.

JA's herpes has left her lip, but it seems she's aged 10 years in 5 days....the stress of constant lying is taking it's toll.

I was just about to comment on how old she looks today. The 5 day weekend was not kind to her. She's probably had time to really think about how the trial is going and she probably realizes based on the juror's questions, how close she is to the needle. :jail:

The shaving pic, you mean? Yes, that's the way it looks and that's also what JA said--though you know how reliable her word is. ;)

Did you see that she, or someone using her name, posted a creepy comment below the shaving pic on April '08? :what:

what does the creepy comment say?

Lissette Martinez @martinezlissNurmi and Martinez still discussing motion over evidence with Judge #JodiaArias

1:38 PMMichael Kiefer @michaelbkieferJudge Stephens is on the bench in Jodi Arias trial? Atty Kirk Nurmi asks if she's seen his motion to compel, which usually means evidence.

Man, she looks a wreck today. Not composed at all. This hiatus has not served her well.

hurry-up-and-wait.jpg

Oh oh...if the defense does prove that she returned the 3rd can, it will hurt Juan in the eyes of the jury, imo. :eek:

So they can't do this before the scheduled time? The jurors are waiting!

AAArrrrrgh! The JA trial, the steubenville trial and the second day of NFL FA. It's gonna be tough to keep up. :sigh:

bbm - not if your team is dreadful and you've already lost interest in the season and their transactions. In which case, it's preferable to tune them out... May I suggest becoming a Jets fan?? ;)

Sheesh............. 5 days off and they cannot take care of this before they come in............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ