The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not doing any favors for the 'psychopaths are people too' crowd out there either.

Your hiatus had its perks, trust me. ;)

My advocacy for psychopaths comes whenever this venomous spider's trial is over!

What's up with the way that Jodi says, "I"? It sounds like she's saying, "Eh".

I don't think I will ever enjoy a foggy summer morning again. :(

What really gets me? Is that she repeatedly says 'after the gun shot, and then he threatened my life'. Of COURSE he's going to react, she just shot him in the face!

Been lurking, while at work, and just HAD to post, finally!

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that, I can't believe JM didn't jump all over that, she just said he didn't threaten her life til after she supposedly shot him

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is he doing this w/o slapping her?????

He is full of FIRE! My experience is, heat burns off fog.. SO here she goes! bye

I just saw the Defense Wilmott shake her head no to Jodi about the knife cutting the rope
Is that allowed in court to tell the defendant what to answer I am shocked...

I saw it too.

Did you all see Wilmot shake her head "no" to JA when Juan was talking about where the knife was before he finished the knife question?

Shame shame...

Good day everyone. The creature is in a snit today.

During lunch break dd15 and I are going to do a little shopping (she has birthday money), have coffee, and enjoy some of a lovely springlike day. Then I'll be ready for the rest of the day.

Hah, calling her on saying the gun "went off". Go Juan!

Is anyone else laughing at her and how she must look like in the eyes of the jury. I sure hope it doesn't come back to bite me.

She sure seems to be in a deep fog today!

:floorlaugh:

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads