The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been impatiently waiting for court to start back up following this long break and of course I woke up this morning sick as carp! :( I'm definitely gonna watch the 1st court session starting in a few mins...but during lunch break I'm gonna have to force myself to go to the Doctor...probably need antibiotics & cough meds.

Funny how I'm scheduling my health needs around this trial! Especially when I feel this yucky!

:sick:

After the Anthony trial, my husband said: "Don't EVER get me involved in watching another trial; ain't no way/no how!" So he's out in the living room, firing up the TV, already complaining about the talking heads! lol

The verdict in the Anthony trial made us both (well, a lot of us, I think) hypersensitive to justice denied. Bad things should happen to bad people.

Between JM and this jury (and so thankful for reports from our in-house jury watchers!), I feel confident justice will prevail, for Travis and his family.

OK...let's rock 'n roll! :rocker:

I am waiting for JM to confront M'am with another lie while she spins in her seat...leans forward and says "Watcha talking 'bout Willis?" I think it will be a step up from her "Say What?" :what::what:

Can't wait for a good ole Jodi SMACK-DOWN today!

50cent2_zpsdf684bc2.gif

I am pacing like a prizefighter waiting for this to start!!

My concern today is whether my typing/listening/reading is going to be able to keep up with JM's drilling.

during cross-examination, when Jodi would conveniently claim "fog" or "i dont remember" responses to questions about the actual attack, I really wish juan showed the sequence of photos taken by mistake during the attack and proved that her linebacker story did not fit with the timeline of the photos. For example, show him in the shower before the attack , where he is looking at the camera, ask JA "was TA angry with you " and show the photo of him sitting in the shower and ask "why is TA sitting at this point, did you feel threatened?" where during this sequence would she have time to go get a gun? during the ceiling photos? i dont understand why this wasn't presented.

I wonder how many times the jury gets to ask questions? Do they get to add questions every time Jodi answers them? There must be some limit!

I'm wondering if the AZ courts have ever experienced a non-stop flow of jury questions like this.

They may have to make up a new rule about when to stop!

When is JM going to nail the liar about stepping on the adjustable closet shelves??????

:wave: T minus 15 min! Seal is up!

[Assuming court begins at 10am AZ time]

TigerBalm's US Time Zone Map:
3qy3a.png

Seal is up, kids are enjoying march break entertainment (for now lol) and my 13 year old, made me a tea, gave me a kiss and said I'll let you know if we need you lol...

:skip: boingity, boingity, boing!!!!

Any chance the Judge has asked the defense to keep their follow up questions to a somewhat reasonable timeframe or is it still going to be a free for all?

IIRC during one of the later breaks on Thursday she looked to be stern and giving KN a lecture of sorts. He was chuckling through it, of course.

I'm just thinking it would be nice for the jurors to NOT have to hear about JA's lunch selections or her feelings as a 17 year old high school dropout for the 8th time.

Glad to be on spring Break this week! Watching the recordings just isn't the same as watching live with all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21