The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god- this is a miracle- I cannot wait to hear what Janine says about the jurors during this exchange!

It's so sketchy that Willmott only seems to pay attention during the intense back and forth where JA has the ability to give away something BIG. Otherwise, she's looking down writing whatever. I can't help but think it's so that she can signal JA.

Can someone that wears glasses PLEASE explain to me the difference between Near Sighted and Far Sighted? Im sitting here watching "IT" just reading and reading with NO glasses on??? If she near sighted doesn't she need them to read?

No, nearsighted means you can see up close but need a prescription for objects in the distance.

In the world of dog showing that I am in, we call that Double Handling and its illegal. (someone ringside is giving the dog cues :) mostly an owner so the dog looks perky)

So Nurmi and Willmott "are" double handling. Thats the word that fits for me, I see them do it!

OT Stephanie, but I show my two Chessies, and I had that same thought! Did not mention it cause I thought it would not be appreciated!

This isn't a traditional cross examination....Martinez doesn't care about her answers, he is taking his time and doing essentially a first closing argument. His strategy is that the more the jury hears the theory, the more likely they are to adopt it.

its 5:00pm somewhere

squirreldrinks_zpsc52b73ee.jpeg

Wilmott is giving Juan the stink eye big time. :pillowfight2:

You know about time. At some point in your life you've owned a watch, right?
HAHAHAHA

Somebody please put a sock in Nurmi's mouth...

JM is on a rockin-roll today Go Juan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member