The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are having equipment difficulties - it will be a few minutes.

Technical difficulties...again.

This trial is wrought with tech difficulties, late starts, side-bars, hungry killers...

Wow. Poor Jodi. It must be tough living in a world where no one is as smart as she is. :what:

she is a psycho killer

a total natural born killer... not a killer cause she had an emotional meltdown, not a killer who just snapped and fired a gun...

not just jealous...

she murders with lizard like clarity... with a camera...with her own weapons...what seems like mania is controlled rage....she is not in mania...and if she is in a mania it's fueled by adrenaline...

I knew a kid once, he was fifteen or so...he believed he was a martian and expected all of his school friends to comply and not question. He had this flat affect and utmost belief and could lie in your face all day long. I always thought he could not be confronted or challenged without having a possible freak out.

I can't explain it...but it isn't "crazy" it's something else...It's almost like Jodi refuses to face, even now that the relationship she had in her head isn't the real relationship she had.

She better never get out...she is super dangerous...like rip your face off dangerous.

note...I re-posted this cause I wanted to see if you see what I see...

I have never seen a defendant treat a prosecutor so rudely and with so much contempt- shouldn't the judge put a stop to it? what is wrong with her?

No let her do it
The. Jury needs to see her rude contempt psycho self in action.

C'mon Judge, there's no gosh darn equipment malfunctions. Funny how that happens when Juan is on a roll and Nurmi cries like a little girl!!

My friend took this picture at the Phoenix Coyotes game last night.

jodiarias.jpg

Whaaaaat?!? Kings rule!! LOL

I just tweeted ...

contemporaneous #jodiarias fave word Someone get her an umbrella #supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89