the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NICE!!! He's bringing in things directly from the book of Mormon.

"did my best to appear that way" ah, that says so much about you, you two faced *****

I love Nurmi's "St. Patty's Day" costume. Is he flippin' serious? What a tool.

What woman chooses to go on a camping trip with a bunch of men and buys a gun to kill one of them should he 'get out of line'???:what:

OMG JM knows there's a Mormon on the Jury

He's quoting from the book of Mormon.

How can she get away with 'I don't know'. This is pitiful. I don't know why the judge is allowing this. jmo

No kidding. She has no memory at all. I hope someone helps her find her way back to her jail cell at the end of the day.. And reminds her that she "is" in jail..she probably forgot that too

Baez was better than Nurmi and that green dressed woman. Can't believe I'm saying this.

Don't you have to open a snap or something to take a gun out of a holster? And didn't she say she only saw the gun once before?

Mine doesn't have anything to open, you just pull it out. She changes her testimony so often i can't keep up, but I remember it the same way you do.

btw the holster in the pic is upside down. It has a belt clip to clip the holster to your belt or waistband.

Attachments

• IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 8
Book of Morman. She has read it cover to cover and it was a goal of hers to follow it.
Mr. Alexander gave her guidance.
Chastity is discussed in a chapter, is it not?

Approach

Let's make it short and sweet and just ask her what part of the Book of Mormon did she actually follow and live by.

"I don't remember". "um, I don't remember."

What a piece of work she is!!!
How can the jury see what we see and not hate her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran