the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has changed several of her previous testimonies today...and some of them VERY significant, imo. The gun wasn't loaded, now it was. The free hand grabbed a shelf today, whereas before it didn't touch a shelf. She was in a fog until she "came to" in the desert, and today she remembered getting gas! (until Nurmi reminded her that she isn't supposed to remember, of course..,but she'd already said "yes")

Listening to HLN and discussing collaboration

JA has never said one thing that corroborates her story, not a one

I have that same style shelving inside my kitchen cabinets. If too much weight is put on them the pegs will break or bend. And i have metal pegs, not wooden ones. No way could that style shelf have supported her weight. It would flip right up or if she stepped further in the pegs would break the wood holes they sit it on the inside walls of the structure.

I've had many a shelf collapse due to too much weight.

Don't know what kind of moment this was.. Jury was leaving

anger.jpg

It's the 'I wish I had a knife with me right now' face.

She is really pissed off now, and it only took Mr. Martinez two words.

"135 pounds.":floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She was NOT 120 then, maybe now, but not back then. Why do these crazies care so much about how much others think they weigh? FCA was furious when someone called her "fat". LOL

I'm focusing on the live feed and not following along on WS so I don't know if this has been discussed. Has anyone with the same type of shelving tried stepping on a shelf like Jodi says she did? I'm assuming the shelf will either tip or break.[/QUOTE

BAM! just tried it and shelf came crashing down... Wonder how many people just did that?

Thank you for doing that!!!:blowkiss: Let me see if I can borrow a couple of gas cans and I'll come help you clean up the mess.

I love me some Juan Martinez!

He is just amazing in the courtroom--he baits Jodi & dances around her until her guard is completely down (usually by pretending he is not clear about her testimony), then he pounces. The closet was AWESOME! He nailed her! It was beautiful to see.

BBM- ITA.

Anyone who can't see what he did today, despite Nurmi's and JA's best efforts to turn it into a cluster**** is not too smart. Stick a fork in her- she's completely done. :great:

Eat more jalapenos...works for me.

Is that true or are ya just messing w/ me? :lol:

Dr gave me a script for antibiotic & a good cough syrup. Maybe the cough medicine will help me tolerate JA a little better today! Doubtful...but at least I won't be screaming @ my laptop while watching this mess since I'm sick & medicated @ the moment! :floorlaugh:

Because they aren't built in shelves. They just sit on 4 pegs, and to stand on them - especially on the edge - would have caused the items on the shelves to be disturbed. Hence, she didn't get the gun off the top shelf.
AND evidentially, they have a 40# weight limit!!

I hope JM doesn't question her again in response to the jurors questions. He should just say he has none.

Her testibaloney that TA loaded the gun in December 2007 is new, as of today. :notgood:

Considering that .25s on the Colt template typically have 6 round magazines, I want to know where Travis found a place that sells by the bullet, that'll let you go in and fill your gun up without cluttering the place up with that pesky box of 44 bullets you don't need.

Here, 911 calls back on every hang up call. And if they see fit, they send a state trooper by to check things out.

I wonder if there is an archive listing 911 calls by address then date & time? Maybe to track trends in neighborhoods or as we call them here in the state Arizona repeat O'Fenders (in my best raising arizona voice)??? Wonder if there was ever a call made?

Because they aren't built in shelves. They just sit on 4 pegs, and to stand on them - especially on the edge - would have caused the items on the shelves to be disturbed. Hence, she didn't get the gun off the top shelf.
AND evidentially, they have a 40# weight limit!!

Yeah, she floats through the air, while running for her life, just like Tinkerbelle!

Magic spideys. Hover in mid air, and shoot out the web to grab the imaginary gun.

She is really pissed off now, and it only took Mr. Martinez two words.

"135 pounds.":floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I think Martinez knows she weighs less than 135 and intentionally said that to pizz her off. Good work, Mr. Martinez!

I also have solid built-in shelves in my closet and I do, on occasion, step on the lower shelf to reach an item on an upper shelf. I really do not understand why Mr. Martinez is talking so much about TA's shelves.

Sure, I stand on the bottom "shelf", but it is solid, thick wood and on the floor. I think that JM wants to prove that Jodi could not have stood on those shelves without them breaking under her weight and probably disturbing the items on the shelves. :moo:

Is that true or are ya just messing w/ me? :lol:

Dr gave me a script for antibiotic & a good cough syrup. Maybe the cough medicine will help me tolerate JA a little better today! Doubtful...but at least I won't be screaming @ my laptop while watching this mess since I'm sick & medicated @ the moment! :floorlaugh:

Spicy food helps me. Get well soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member