the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So JA has her foggy memory and adds to her lies daily. But be assured the jury's memory is just fine and they are taking notes. None of her carp is going to get by them.

I know I have said this before , but I really think it would have been great if Juan would have had an exact replica of closet shelves and ask Jodi to reach back to the top corner. I doubt she could have even gotten up there and reach top corner.

He could have a stopwatch and say GO. It would be hilrious. She would fail miserabley.

It would be painful to watch. Remember the "linebacker pose"? Oy vey.

But these aren't solid shelves. They are sitting on 4 pegs. They lift right up.

Jumping off your post. I have these kinds of shelves and there is NO way they don't tip over if you try to stand on them, especially if you step on the edge. If you grab the edge of one, they will also flip. Learned the hard way over here. :blushing: They also tip if something is heavy and not perfectly balanced on the shelf.

Don't know what kind of moment this was.. Jury was leaving

anger.jpg

Her face seems to get longer with each passing day. Very horse like in appearance.

When Jodi answered yes to Juan's last question saying that she pointed the gun and killed him contradicts her own story....cuz apparently she didn't kill him if she had to use the knife, right?

While I would love to see an exact mock up of the closet and see JA try to demonstrate her moves, my guess is that she has been caught in so many lies that in the grand scheme of things it won't make that much difference. Besides, if they were to do that sort of thing with all of her lies could you imagine how long it would take? The trial would be going on for at least another year.

Travis had no ammunition for his fake "gun" but JM has plenty of ammuntion for the rebuttal case !

How long is this break...do I have time to start a load of laundry?

I believe he showed her as a lying, conniving, manipulative, fearless, soulless, piece of "work". This will not get lost on the jury. JM did his job in showing the jury exactly who JA is and what she deserves, a life not worth saving. JMO

Don't forget...Rebuttal! :great:

You are exactly right. The jury is tired. They don't want him up there a long time. He hit the highlights. Re- proved AGAIN that she is lying, got her to make up MORE facts, and got her to change her story. That was sufficient. The jury got it.

She stepped on the second or third shelf according to her testimony ( which have pins). Also, they only take a load of 40 lbs. There is no way those shelves would have been undisturbed.

She used to have to clean up that place, she would be careful not to disturb them, it would only create more work for her....

I wonder if JM's questions today have already answered many of the jury questions submitted since last week?

she read the book of MORMON from front cover to back cover.
Seems like she did not have the ability to retain and utilize the information, her behavior is that of a HARLOT in a Brothel not that of a woman hoping to follow any sort of religious book and or lifestyle..
She used the word: DEBASING
I looked it up: and yes she sure is...

Is it to late for her to take a plea deal? LMAO because she might be wise. (yeah right, wise) lmao. L U N A T I C!

picture.php
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members