the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if Martinez asked what he could! She made him plenty :furious::furious:
She was so dern arrogant rude! cocky, disrespectful and non responsive! He made his points to the jury and I think they're with him! all the way! I'm looking forward to hearing from kcl and katie on the dr drew jury! This evening! I think she's a frustrating person and he just figured he's had enough of her! hes got the jury on his side and thats whats important!
Can He can nail her on closing and nurmi can't interrupt or can he during closing??????
I'm sick of nurmi !! , I don't like him he's nasty! In more ways than one!! I won't say!! anything else cuz I don't want to be 86'd. From here lol

Did I miss it? Is there court tomorrow??

since the murderer's claim that "Travis loaded the gun in early December and took it somewhere" is new, now I'm wondering if she is NOW going to claim he took it with him to shoot in the desert as per TA's friend's video recently :banghead:

Of course. Her visitors are feeding her all the news from the outside.

I think she knew it was all up for her as the judge called recess. The prosecutor closed in on her & she not only admitted to putting her finger on the trigger and pulling it but also to shooting Travis Alexander. Admissions uttered with a sick expression. The three Fates entered the courtroom & joined the proceedings for the duration.

I think the reason she said there was no holster is she wouldn't be able to explain where the time came to get it out of the holster.

When Jodi answered yes to Juan's last question saying that she pointed the gun and killed him contradicts her own story....cuz apparently she didn't kill him if she had to use the knife, right?

Well if she killed him then it would make the stab wounds a little bit of overkill don't you think? And of course his yelling and swearing after she killed him would be difficult too. :waitasec:

JM is just done for the afternoon break, IMHO.

He'll be back for more in ~15 minutes.

CORRECTION! Just re-listened to ending before afternoon break:
JM: You fired the gun, you shot him in the head, and you killed him. Right?

KN: Objection

JS: Overruled

JM: Righ?

JA: Yeah.

JM: I don’t have anything else.

Sounds like JM is done with her ... for now. JMHO

Count me in. What will her address be if she's not in hell?

IF she is convicted, whether she gets DP or LWOP, she will go to one specific prison -- it was named when I heard this on HLN (IIRC), but I don't remember it. I'm sure we will be told where she goes -- IF she goes -- before this thing is over. I do not know whether we will have to have a prisoner number as a part of the address or not...

(Dayam, that was extremely informative, huh?? Best I can do...
icon9.gif
)

And my two "IFs" up there are used merely because I am too afraid I'll jinx it by assuming she will be found G of 1st Deg. Murder.

ETA: Sometimes I have memory problems. It's like a fog....

No. That friend said that TA did not have guns and had to lend him one..

It seems to me that JA is embellishing and boring everyone by adding new facts . She seems to be adding new UNFOGGY memories?
All i know is GET ON WITH IT holy moly :moo:

I wanna know what's up with the motions filed by the defense!

ITA! Not a chance! I was babysitting my cousins years back and was letting one of the kids play with my phone... they accidently called 911. I spoke to the person and told them it was an accident and apologized, etc. About 15-20 minutes later 2 officers showed up at the door to make sure everything was ok. There's no way that happened the way she said it did.

My darling twin grandson called 911 when he was about 4 years old. Then he ran through the house yelling, "I called 911!!" My son received a phone call right away from them, he explained what had happened but a police officer still came out to the house. Even though my grandson was hiding under his bed, my son made him come downstairs to face the officer. Let's just say he never did that again!!

Another lie Jodi!

think my favorite part today when when she read you would be condemned to hell for lying...well shes going there for a lot more than that!

im sure i read somewhere about the different places in mormon after life if someone can clarify..mormon atty?

there is an outer region,inner region and then actual heaven?

i cant remember where i read it so possibly was just all in my head? :floorlaugh:

Travis's shelves appear to be the type you customize by fitting brackets into the holes creating the height of shelf you want. You just place the shelf on top of the bracket. You cannot step on them without the back lifting up and dumping you off the shelf. Not to mention JM stated they were only rated for 40 pounds anyway, in terms of what could be placed on the shelves.

I have these shelves and you cannot step on them.

......and he asked if she put the light on in the closet--taking more time if she did, and making her do this monkey climbing in the dark , without disturbing a damn thing, if she didn't. The gun was also at the BACK of the top shelve--how do you reach that at 5'2'.

That was so weird when she was testifying she stood eye level with the picture in the closet and she was adamant about it. If true, it looked like she would be able to touch the ceiling by reaching her arm up. She is losing it.

Out where I live, they only have to disclose it if someone specifically asks.

I am a licensed agent in NC and it is based on what an agent "should know" liability (different for every state) and basically the listing agent should know if a murder occurred~so any agent worth their salt would disclose it to their buyer client.....although there are some states that only require you to tell if asked like the post mentions! Not sure about AZ but they told this couple 2 weeks prior to closing per media.

Thanks. Wow, that's crazy! Every state I've ever lived in has disclosure laws about dwellings that dictate these things have to be disclosed and even things that are known to be wrong with the home have to be disclosed.

A.R.S. § 32-2156 it states the following:

“A. No criminal, civil or administrative action may be brought against a transferor or lessor of real property or a licensee for failing to disclose that the property being transferred or leased is or has been:
1. The site of a natural death, suicide or homicide or any other crime classified as a felony.

“B. Failing to disclose any fact or suspicion as set forth in subsection A shall not be grounds for termination or rescission of any transaction in which real property has been or will be transferred or leased.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!