the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home from taking my dad for chemo so if this has been discussed already I am sorry.
But LITTLE MISSY screwed her story/lie up again yesterday big time. When Nurmi got up to question/clear up JA about the book of Morman, He said did you talk to your bishop ?
And she said yes, after june 4th I repented? < my word... -about the sex, but I didn't tell him about what I did to Travis. Are you kidding me???? JA lived in california and her bishop was in Arizona! She got confused WHEN SHE WENT to see the bishop, which is a big fat lie in itself, but now, that she said it was after June 4th....Well Jodi/KN's got some splainin to do :giggle:

Exactly my thinking too.

FYI ALL....HLN just claimed to have a court seal up. I don't have court seal, what's up?

I turned on Ustream and the seal is up there as well...:waitasec:

wonder if something is going to happen early? maybe whatever it was that was discussed in chambers yesterday?

Checking out, taking kids out for a play date, wish I would have done that yesterday (boring) have a feeling there may be some excitement today, will catch up later Thanks

Just think...after your done with school, and have no more homework, and are working full time in your designated career path...you too can blow off work and listen to live testimony!
JayB12 - you are cracking me up with your comments...LOL
cannot stop laughing....

JA was on the stand for so long, I can't remember how Nurmi spoke to other wits. Is he going to interview the expert BS'r in the same tone/monotonous voice or does he have a different tone for wits other than JA?

I leave for Vegas on the 25th, and I just realized I'm going to likely miss JM whole rebuttal case and all of the closing arguments. I hate to say it but i wish JA was on the stand for at least another week, I wouldn't have cared to miss that.

Darn it all!!!

If she really was in a narcissistic rage (and I think she likely was) its very unlikely she would have stopped to change weapons, in my opinion. Have you ever seen one?

Imagine a very scary Tasmanian devil/tornado combo bent on the absolute destruction of whatever happens to be in their path at the time. When someone's in 'that' zone, the only thing that's stopping them from tearing you apart, is your ability to get away quickly. It's so quick, but so very violent, I just don't see how she would have had the mental wherewithall to make that swap. (Lots of literally broken down doors, furniture left in shards, and crumbled walls from repeated punching in my history.)

I can, however, easily see her stabbing and stabbing and stabbing while IN that same narcissistic rage though. IME, they don't stop until whatever they're currently hitting, kicking, throwing is totally decimated.
I have seen a few of these rages, and I agree with your description completely. My thinking was more along the lines that the back stabbing happened in a second phase. While Travis lay on the bathroom floor after she drags him back, a new fury ensures from a changed state of mind - a now look what you've made me do.

My ex became superhuman in these states. He switched weapons as he found them. Fire gun, throw gun, smash table and make club out of leg, leg breaks, rip freezer door off refrigerator while throwing it onto stove, tear cabinets loose, turn house into giant cookie dough, look around for something more to break, go get another gun . . .

It is unbelievable how out of control they appear and how in control they really are.

I fully expected to see Arias in her green blouse. I thought they were doing a Team Jodi thing.

Perhaps that was the original idea, until she decided to pull another FU on her defence team.

"Jodi, The Hulk, called and he wants his green shirt back"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member