The Ramsey case in general

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The requested denominations of cash would not amount to a bulky package. There was no need for a 'large' attache. The confusion about when exactly is tomorrow is typical of the R's approach. With either date, the author knew that the ransom call would never occur.

The RN is as fictitious as the films from which it draws. Patsy did not find it on the staircase. There is no evidence that the RN was ever on it. John read its three pages off the floor. So no fingerprints explained. How Patsy relayed the RN to her husband is one of the murkiest sections of the R's scenario. PR said that she did not read the whole note before she called 911. This provided her with an excuse why she did not follow the RN's instructions about calling LE. The 911 was necessary since the parents could not go to the airport in the morning without JB. Tellingly, JonBenet is not mentioned by name in the RN ("your daughter"), nor during the 911. ("She's blonde.")

Insisting on the Christmas DOD is macabre. Deep waters.

Last edited:
Someone requested a link to the original autopsy report. I prefer this one because it is in the form of photos of the original rather than an unknown retyped version. This link has been provided and used at WS years ago so is hopefully still approved.

For me, the fact that the Ramseys stalled behind lawyers for four months before talking to LE was highly suspect from the beginning. Legally, they weren’t obligated to speak to LE, but IMO they were, morally and ethically. Their child has been killed. Why wouldn’t they want to do everything in their power to help with the investigation. Unless, of course, they’re guilty. I always felt it was Patsy who killed JB accidentally in anger. And I think the ransom note reflected anger at John.

JMO
Bringing this older post forward here, as I think the last sentence is such a salient point. Aside from the handwriting, the cultural references and other things that point to Patsy, the anger at John is such a give-away. This is the kind of personal relationship of a wife to husband, not some "small foreign faction" or group or anyone else.

I believe, had this happened in any other place or time, the Ramseys would have been behind bars pronto. I just can't believe that anyone can look at that note and believe that anyone BUT PR wrote it. MOO, of course.

On the RN... IMO PR was ambidextrous. It was her 4th or 5th writing sample given to LE where they requested she write with her left hand which had the highest match to the RN. LE had received a tip from PR's high school teacher about her ability. All JMO.

But I had never really looked at the issue of the John Douglas 1996 book Mindhunter. The book appears next to the parental bed in LE crime scene photos. But then it disappeared from the house likely taken by Patsy's sister. Seven phrases or points in the RN can be related back to the book's chapter on the murder of Shari Faye Smith. All JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793
Back