The Ramseys are Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would say this clears them. Unknown DNA one place might be factory contamination. The exact same DNA another place - this is the killer. I've never felt they were the killers - not near enough evidence against them. I can't buy a conspiracy theory - not involving multiple forensics labs. It's unknown DNA - there would be no source for even the most insane corrupt official to use to plant it.

Technology marches on, we keep getting better and better at getting DNA. I can well buy the tights being the spot skin cells get caught - hard to pull those things up on yourself, let alone a little girl.

I think it was one of Johns co-workers. Probably one JonBenet knew, so she went quietly. He would've also know how much Johns bonus was.

I think it was one of Johns co-workers. Probably one JonBenet knew, so she went quietly. He would've also know how much Johns bonus was.

That's an idea. I didn't think of that. Makes sense to me!

JMHO
fran

Ok, see, so that's four........ There's that little toddler in Florida too, I believe. They even arrested the parents at the beginning.

JMHO
fran

The ones who left the garage open? I can't think of the name right now.

The Ramseys are loving parents with no motive for killing their child and no history of criminal or abusive behavior.

-No motive for purposely killing a child, yes there is evidence of long term sexual abuse and no normal 8 year old is a bed wetter unless there is something wrong, some stress or abuse.

Lovely JonBenet was a "pedophile's dream" and her visibility in the community made her a target. Likewise, the Ramseys' wealth and high profile made them potential targets of a kidnapper.

A real kidnapper would not ask for such a low and stupidly specific sum of money, there is no way that was a real ransom note.
Three suspicious events point to an intruder: unknown vehicles parked outside the Ramseys' home near the time of the crime; JonBenet's comment to people that she was going to get a "special visit from Santa," even though Patsy never heard JonBenet say anything about a visit from Santa.

An unknown car by itself is not suspicious, neither is saying you are going to see Santa, thats defense attorney smoke and mirrors

Police statements about there being no footprints in the snow were misleading as there was no snow around most of the perimeter of the house.

Maybe, but why would police lie about this, or mislead?

The open basement window, movement of the window well grate and the presence of leaves and debris in the basement below the open window and a number of other clues point to the window being the entry point for the intruder.

Or part of the staging.
Pieces of debris from the window well were found in the wine cellar where JonBenet's body was discovered.
The suitcase below the open window, which was moved there by someone other than the Ramseys, appeared to be the way an intruder boosted himself up to the open window to exit the house.

part of staging

Many hairs and fibers connected to the crime do not belong to the Ramseys or any other family member.

Test any house from top to bottom and you will find fingerprints and hairs that cannot be identified, another red herring.

Marks on JonBenet's body are consistent with the use of a stun gun which would have kept her quiet while she was removed from her bedroom.

I thought/think this has been discredited.

Fresh unidentified footprints which were visible in the mold on the wine cellar floor did not belong to any family member.

Maybe.

Tests showed that a scream reported by a neighbor could have come from the basement without the Ramseys hearing it.

Maybe, but which is it, stun gun used to get her from her bedroom to the basement or she screamed from the basement?

The expertly constructed garrote used on JonBenet indicates an experienced sexual sadist.

Don't agree. Again, which is it, a kidnapping or sexually motivated crime? If we have a sexual sadist he would have abducted her.

JonBenet's vicious injuries occurred before her death and were not part of some post-mortem staging.

disagree

Unknown male DNA was found under JonBenet's fingernails and other unknown DNA was found on her body and her panties.

maybe, but probably a red herring...everybody on this board probably has unknown DNA under their fingernails.

The ransom note was almost certainly written before JonBenet died by a brutal, calm and deliberate person.

Makes no sense. Period. If you are a kidnapper you would have your ransom note ready when you get there, if you're a sex criminal, you wouldn't bother with it.
Experts concluded that John Ramsey did not write the ransom note and it cannot be concluded that Patsy did.
Exactly, Patsy Ramsey cannot be excluded.

You disregard all of this?

yes there is evidence of long term sexual abuse and no normal 8 year old is a bed wetter unless there is something wrong, some stress or abuse.

I would just like to say this is not true. There is no way you can back this up and JonBenet was a young 6 not 8.

Ok, see, so that's four........ There's that little toddler in Florida too, I believe. They even arrested the parents at the beginning.

JMHO
fran
Thats why they didn't keep Burke by their side and John tarnished the crime scene :waitasec:

The Ramseys are loving parents with no motive for killing their child and no history of criminal or abusive behavior.

-No motive for purposely killing a child, yes there is evidence of long term sexual abuse and no normal 8 year old is a bed wetter unless there is something wrong, some stress or abuse.

Well my daughter, age 14, still wets the bed and I can assure you she is neither sexually abused, under stress or something wrong with her. She's been to many dr.'s she is just a deep sleeper. So with that point I totally disagree.

I would just like to say this is not true. There is no way you can back this up and JonBenet was a young 6 not 8.

The pediatric panel that reviewed her autopsy agreed that the vaginal trauma was evidence of chronic abuse. I know I did not dream that. The repated visits to her own pediatrician for vaginal problems I also did not dream.

They had four handwriting samples from her. If she wrote it, they could have proven it.

You really think a cold blooded killer sat down, wrote the note, left the pad and placed the pen they used to write it back in a pencil holder?

:rolleyes:

Looks like with think alike Spazkat. Only you caught that the age was wrong, LOL.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrainbow85
Back