DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Cottonstar

Case Analyst | Expert in Staged Crimes
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
The Ramseys are attempting to rewrite history and change the evidence in this case. One thing they can never rewrite or change is the ransom note. It is and always will be the best piece of evidence in this case.

Attachments

• DBBDCD00-4692-4029-8106-C0BDB027C32D.jpeg
    DBBDCD00-4692-4029-8106-C0BDB027C32D.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 97
The Ramseys are attempting to rewrite history and change the evidence in this case. One thing they can never rewrite or change is the ransom note. It is and always will be the best piece of evidence in this case.

And let’s not forget BR stated he knew what happened less then 2 weeks after her murder. Important aspect hitting JB in the head!

And let’s not forget BR stated he knew what happened less then 2 weeks after her murder. Important aspect hitting JB in the head!
Please don't exclude the details here.

He said, In the basement. I think someone took her down in the basement … took a knife out [losing words, he made a slashing gesture] or hit her on the head.

Thomas, Steve; Davis, Donald A.. JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation (p. 109). St. Martin's Press. Kindle Edition.

He stated that he thought someone had quietly carried her downstairs to the basement and that person had then either stabbed JonBenét or struck a blow to her head with a hammer.

Kolar, A. James. Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? . Ventus Publishing, llc. Kindle Edition.

Burke's explanation involved either a knife or a hammer. He wasn't accurate with what actually happened. And a 9 or 10 year old boy can overhear things and repeat them. This isn't a condemnation of Burke. No matter what facts people tied to keep from him, he was still quite capable of being curious and overhearing things he shouldn't.

Please don't exclude the details here.

He said, In the basement. I think someone took her down in the basement … took a knife out [losing words, he made a slashing gesture] or hit her on the head.

Thomas, Steve; Davis, Donald A.. JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation (p. 109). St. Martin's Press. Kindle Edition.

He stated that he thought someone had quietly carried her downstairs to the basement and that person had then either stabbed JonBenét or struck a blow to her head with a hammer.

Kolar, A. James. Foreign Faction: Who Really Kidnapped JonBenet? . Ventus Publishing, llc. Kindle Edition.

Burke's explanation involved either a knife or a hammer. He wasn't accurate with what actually happened. And a 9 or 10 year old boy can overhear things and repeat them. This isn't a condemnation of Burke. No matter what facts people tied to keep from him, he was still quite capable of being curious and overhearing things he shouldn't.
BoldBear,
It was not my intention to go into details. It’s been 26 years today since JB was murdered. That being said, there isn’t much that hasn’t been touched on (here) in this case. If it is details you seek, I would direct you to:

Burke Ramsey Interview |January 8, 1997​

BR stated, “He knew what had happened.” Then told Dr. Bernhardt what took place. Perhaps you believe he overheard his folks discussing the gruesome details. If this is the case, would you mind giving us your thoughts on the matter?

BoldBear,
It was not my intention to go into details. It’s been 26 years today since JB was murdered. That being said, there isn’t much that hasn’t been touched on (here) in this case. If it is details you seek, I would direct you to:

Burke Ramsey Interview |January 8, 1997​

BR stated, “He knew what had happened.” Then told Dr. Bernhardt what took place. Perhaps you believe he overheard his folks discussing the gruesome details. If this is the case, would you mind giving us your thoughts on the matter?
I know the statement. A 9 year old's sister was just murdered and he said he knows who did it. He also said someone took her downstairs and hit her over the head with either a knife or a hammer. Take note of the word "someone". This 9 year old grew up, went onto Dr Phil and s put the flashlight (that had no fingerprints during the investigation) in his father's hands. Do you believe that?

This is a 9 year old boy who watched his world fall completely apart and you've got a gotcha on him. Good for you.

No one knows what Burke knows other than Burke. Given the amount of noise that must have happened that night, it's hard to believe Burke slept through it. It's hard to believe he didn't see anything. The people who said he slept soundly throughout the night were his mother and his father. They did it to protect him. Who knows what would have happened had he be temporarily separated from his parents. We may know much more about the case today, but what happened, happened.

I defend the verifiable facts of this case because I studied it for too long. I don't care if someone is IDI or RDI. I really don't. Profiles and murder investigators claim they don't care about the minute details--they're only looking for the murderer. The only thing worth investigating in this case is the details. Most people look at this case as either intruder, bed wetting rage or a molestation cover up. I've gone over Lou Smit's details over and over again and I haven't seen any solid or conclusive evidence that points to an intruder. I see most of Lou Smit's investigation details as subversion. He could have got a lot further by claiming that one of the 6 1st floor entries may have been unlocked that night. Someone who walks up to a door and simply opens it and walks in doesn't leave a lot of evidence behind. No. Lou pursued laughable theories. He said the Ramsey's were innocent on his 3rd day when he joined the investigation when he hadn't read thousands of pages the investigation had gathered. What he did for the investigation was to put Alex Hunter back in the know and to jump up and down and shout "Don't look over there. Look over here." That doesn't mean there wasn't an intruder. It simply means that Lou Smit was terrible at what he did. Opposed to what some people believe, the original investigators were looking every bit as hard for an intruder as they were looking at the Ramseys.

I read the damn books. I've read the transcripts. I've seen every interview I could get my hands on. I've read thousands of pages on WS and other internet sources. There are details that are so obvious to me now that I can't stand it. When I finally pieced it together for myself, I got sick. It's so much easier if I can still believe a monster did it. I read over and over again about why LE would protect the Ramseys over this. The Ramseys were newcomers to Boulder. Not everyone would protect them. So who? Why was there an obvious need by the higher ups in Boulder to protect the Ramseys? Why all the leaks to the press during the investigation? Why did the Ramsey's legal team hire investigators to investigate the Boulder investigators if it wasn't an obvious attack to defame the Boulder investigators. (If you can't attack the evidence they've collected, then attack the integrity of the investigators. Call everything they do into question from the kidnapping phase of the investigation to when the little girl was found murdered.) Make sure that everybody considers the investigators incompetent. Call the investigators biased even though the investigators are not allowed to defend themselves because there's an active investigation so they can't talk to the press about it--the investigators were looking at intruders and if they found someone (anyone) they would have been over the moon happy. There was no agenda against the Ramseys. That was marketing. The investigators just wanted to solve the case.

Here's where I attack the investigators. Many investigation basics were overlooked. When someone distances themselves from something, that's where you go. The next question on my list belongs to me, but it would be the 2nd question I'd have to ask. It's unfortunate that I believe this points to one person and I'm ashamed I even have this thought.

This was an intruder. They came in thought the basement window. That person hid under the bed in the guest bedroom and used a stun gun. The ransom note doesn't resemble anyone handwriting (never mind it was written on a sharpie so the stress lines that a pencil or pen would create couldn't be analyzed.) The intruder waited in the basement until the police arrived and then took the window well as an exit to get out of the house. There was no frost on the ground that day including on the mortar seems between the patio bricks. The intruder left through the back alley where the neighbor's dogs didn't bark and no one saw them leave.This person also went to the north side of the house and dropped on of Burke's bats without leaving any foot prints. Frost also only starts when the sun goes down and doesn't form during later hours of the morning so all the lawn and footpaths would have left a solid record of everyone coming and going from the house.That's what happened here. Don't worry about anything else.

I’ve been watching too much TV. I expected this to be about Gordon Ramsey!

I’ve never quite been able to follow the twisty story of JonBenet Ramsey. Think I will go read up a bit on it now!

Reactions: kai
When someone distances themselves from something, that's where you go.
BoldBear,
If this is the case maybe we should go directly to the FBI whom turned on their heels and walked right out the door on this case.

This was an intruder. They came in thought the basement window. That person hid under the bed in the guest bedroom and used a stun gun. The ransom note doesn't resemble anyone handwriting (never mind it was written on a sharpie so the stress lines that a pencil or pen would create couldn't be analyzed.) The intruder waited in the basement until the police arrived and then took the window well as an exit to get out of the house. There was no frost on the ground that day including on the mortar seems between the patio bricks. The intruder left through the back alley where the neighbor's dogs didn't bark and no one saw them leave.This person also went to the north side of the house and dropped on of Burke's bats without leaving any foot prints. Frost also only starts when the sun goes down and doesn't form during later hours of the morning so all the lawn and footpaths would have left a solid record of everyone coming and going from the house.That's what happened here. Don't worry about anything else.
Sure, your entitled to your opinion.

@Cottonstar you are so right!. Thank you. Great post.
Here is a 6-year-old news report. Even though it is old it explains the DNA. The DNA is nothing. The note is what matters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarlaK
Back