The ransom: intended to match JR's bonus?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Ransom author's intent with $118,000 amount

• Intended to match AND intended to maximize.

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Intended to match AND didn't intend to maximize.

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Didn't intend to match AND intended to maximize.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't intend to match AND didn't intend to maximize.

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
IMO, the number just popped into a familiar brain that couldn't think of another number in a stressful situation. Thought no one would ever compare notes.........

Wha? You said plenty. Try rereading it.

I'm afraid you don't quite understand. I got your message loud and clear the first time. But my response would not be, shall we say, gentlemanly.

Its not your fault, SD.

Its not that you are bending PR and JR to suit, thats what RDI does automatically.

Don't play psychoanalyst with me.

The spelling in the RN is different than the spelling in PR's exemplars. RDI is forced to bend PR into a shape where she deliberately or accidentally misspelled these words.

I frankly don't even consider either alternative seriously. PR accidentally wandering back and forth on spellings, or deliberately misspelling words are your only options, and they're both absurd.

Its too convenient for RDI to say high-handedly and matter-of-factly that PR accidentally or deliberately misspelled these words, when nobody even noticed it for years--and have it not look like a Gumby.

If there was some historical document where PR spelled these words the same as the RN, then there would be some actual evidence that PR disguised or changed her spelling. As it is, RDI is just throwing it out there as a quick fix damage control to RDI theory.

Like I said, I don't think about it that much.

I have heard it does but I have also heard that not all of the markers are present. The markers that exist match but we don't know the probabilities. I am IDI but Lacy did not mention it so that means something too, most likely.

Now that's using your head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back