The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever see Casey with a "blackjack" phone?

Dante,

How is Annie holding up? She has many people on thinking of her as well. I just hope she knows that.

Was it her Shamrock hat that was found cut up in the Anthony's trash?

Annie is fine. Actually she is kind of oblivious to the fact that she is under some scrutiny... I spoke with her today about it and she didnt believe me until she started searching around a little bit.

My thanks to you also... great thread and great answers

In your opinion, did Ricardo and Caylee like each other? Is Ricardo a mechanic?

Hi Dante,

I was wondering, if you did not know about this case from your getting accidentally pulled in, or from tv,
would you know about it anyway , from posters, fliers, volunteers in person, billboards, etc?

:star:Thanks!!!:star:​

Did Casey know JP Chatt before she knew Ricardo and Amy or did she meet him when she met them?

It wasnt a blog... It was a post on LS1Tech.com stating that things werent working out at Muscle Cars and I was moving. Not moving residences, just shops...

Oh, Thank you so much Dante for answering my questions, I hope that all this ends for you soon as well as I hope that Caylee is found soon. You both as well as others are in my prayers.

WOW! You must be overwhelmed! Welcome, and thank you for being here! I admit, I questioned the timing of it being said that you moved out of your apt. I also assumed, the OSCO or FBI would be in contact with you to clear up any questions. So sorry that you have had this cement block hit you! (I was going to say brick, but then it seemed too small!)

I heard the psychic, but listened to it several times, and I think she threw herself off when she hesitated and said ...in a car. It was the way she said it. However, at the time, I think everyone's head did a 180... much like everything else in this case.

You said you never moved, but did you move out of Sawgrass? Apt 218, as LP mentioned on NG? BTW, where in VT? I am in VT...but have family in Valousia County. (sp?)

Anyway, thank you again! I didn't get a chance to thank exit, as the server was crashing on me last night... but I would have!

No still at Sawgrass, still in 218... Born in Rutland, lived in Ludlow

Dante,

What is your opinion of the way Cindy & George seem to be upholding Casey? Do you think they really believe her bullsh!t story/explanation or are they trying to make her feel like they support her no matter what so she will talk?

Not really sure

I am greatful for your time and want to say I feel bad for you and your friends for being thrust into this 3-4-5 ring circus!
I would like to ask do you know if it is true that little Caylee was around at diffrent parties while Casey was getting a buzz?
I want to know if it seemed to you that Caylee took a back seat to Caseys men?
I want to ask if you could possibly fathom of anyone that would help her dispose of a body.

Did Casey ever come on to you? How many boyfriends has she had since you've known her? What is the current talk/gossip going around in your circle of friends about her?

Casey never came on to me. Im not really her type. Im not a pretty boy, Im an automotive technician (educated and trained mechanic to those who dont know) so I am a little rough around the edges... I dont keep track of who is dating who so I couldnt tell you, and as far as current talk/gossip we dont really speak of the situation...

Hey Dante, welcome to WS.

Did you ever see Casey run out of gas in her car before? What do you think about the car being left at Amscot instead of her coming back and putting gas into the tank?

You've spent a lot of time here answering questions, and I just want you to know that it is appreciated.

Do you know who Caylee's father is? If not, did KC ever tell you who it was?

Casey never came on to me. Im not really her type. Im not a pretty boy, Im an automotive technician (educated and trained mechanic to those who dont know) so I am a little rough around the edges... I dont keep track of who is dating who so I couldnt tell you, and as far as current talk/gossip we dont really speak of the situation...

Thank you very much for taking this time and being so clear.

Have you seen Lee since Casey's arrest?

If so, how do you gauge his reactions to Caylee's disappearance?

Wow, you guys have been busy. No questions, just want to thank both Dante and Exit for stopping in to squash rumors. I know it can't be easy to field so many questions.

It's really kind of you.

Cheers.

Thanks for coming on, NitrousPowrdSS.

1)You ever hang w/ Ricardo M. outside of work?
2)Ricardo M & Amy H. seemed to have different accounts of Ricardo & Casey's break-up in early June. Ricardo ever comment to you about it? Can you share?
3)Ever meet Amy H.? If you did, can you describe how she related to Casey?

Thanks again.

So, are you saying that though you knew her a long time, you didn't really know her very well? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!