Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 400 of the documents released

Employee Wage information printout.

Employer: Event Imaging Solutions Inc
3201 E. Colonial Dr. Orlando, FL

Dates:

4th quarter of 2005 and 1st quarter of 2006

This sounds about right...At least in keeping with Cindy's testimony at the Bond Hearing. She talks about Casey's first job at the hearing and explains that she (Cindy) went to her first job interview with her. I remember this because I thought that it was really strange for her to have gone on the interview with her.

Also - I have read on other forums (and Rick has also mentioned it?) that GA has been on disability for injury twice. (No sources for this info.)

ETA - Cindy also mentions that KC had been gainfully employed prior to delivering Caylee and that she knew this to be the case because KC's medical bills had been covered by her employer.

Sorry to add this as a second post but I'm remembering stuff after I write...Rick also mentioned that GA went to work at his father's car dealership after he left the police force and that he later started up his own dealership that was later closed. I know that there are a lot of doubts about Rick but I have been able to find bits and pieces of information that verify what he stated in the Trumbell County records.

(I believe Rick and I wish he would come back onto the forums!)

In an interview (part of the 400+ pages), one of KC's female "friends" mentioned working at Universal and just being laid off. This could have been Kiomarie. She mentioned seeing KC when she worked there a few years ago and that KC recently mentioned she still worked there and the "friend" was surprised since she hadn't seen her. Does anyone remember who this friend was? Kiomarie?

In an interview (part of the 400+ pages), one of KC's female "friends" mentioned working at Universal and just being laid off. This could have been Kiomarie. She mentioned seeing KC when she worked there a few years ago and that KC recently mentioned she still worked there and the "friend" was surprised since she hadn't seen her. Does anyone remember who this friend was? Kiomarie?

Yes. It was Kiomarie. :)

Right but I believe Kio said that she was terminated not laid off.

Investigator Leonard Tutora was able to confirm for Det. Yuri Melich that Casey A was employed at Universal Studios until terminated on 4/24/2006. (Later stated it was confirmed she worked for Kodak)

Link:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

In one interview Lee said he was able to confirm employment for Casey back to the first of the year. In the new document dump, she did use some "Industry lingo" to make me know for sure that she either worked in some kind of production capacity as an event coordinator, production assistant etc. or else she knew someone who was in this field. Most convention hotels in the area hire a lot of event coordinators. I am guessing that a diploma is necessary though. There is a lot of on the job training too.

Just thinking out loud

If she was a contract worker, she wouldn't be on Universal's books. IIRC she worked for Kodak AT Universal, correct? I could be remembering wrong.

ETA:"She just lucked into a photography job at Universal Studios, not at Universal Studios, but for Kodak, and she has a plaque. She was the employee of the year," Cindy Anthony said."

http://www.wesh.com/newsarchive/16947154/detail.html

OMG, I just choked on my coffee. I needed that laugh. :crazy:

Thank you Stoelly, for posting that DBC/Fusian connection.

Maybe KC was "working" as a "dancer," though any story about a supposed connection between her and a club could be construed as the family laying the groundwork to explain away those "dancing" photos. (Seems I have to use air quotes for anything concerned with the Anthony camp, especially KC.)

Can't wait for LE to make their case when the time is right--anyone associated with KC should be realizing they've been scammed by her, and if they are not truthful now, could face charges of their own when this case is put together.

I tried a search to see if there was a thread on this and couldn't find one. After reading the thread this morning about JG's interview on the Today Show, I was wondering if there is any type of timeline or even list of what jobs Casey has had after Caylee was born. I know she was working at the Kodak Booth at Universal while she was pregnant and I think I remember reading that she just never came back to the job after Caylee was born. So aside from the 'work' she did at Fusion, is there any documented proof that she had a job for any length of time after Caylee was born?

If this has already been discussed, my apologies and the Mods can just make this thread go 'poof' :)

I tried a search to see if there was a thread on this and couldn't find one. After reading the thread this morning about JG's interview on the Today Show, I was wondering if there is any type of timeline or even list of what jobs Casey has had after Caylee was born. I know she was working at the Kodak Booth at Universal while she was pregnant and I think I remember reading that she just never came back to the job after Caylee was born. So aside from the 'work' she did at Fusion, is there any documented proof that she had a job for any length of time after Caylee was born?

If this has already been discussed, my apologies and the Mods can just make this thread go 'poof' :)

I don't believe so. I don't think that she has held a single job since the day Caylee was born.

(Close family huh? Three years and her parents never figured it out. hmmm.)

MOO

Yeah, I cannot figure out how George and Cindy apparently never saw a paycheck stub, or a bank deposit, but they thought she had a job? For nearly three years??? Insane!

Did she talk about being "broke until payday?" Like every employed person that I know?

There is just no way that any sane person could have believed her lies for very long.... no more than a month.... by then I would be expecting to see some proof of income!

Not to mention.... what about filing of tax returns? Can you live in a house with other people and not know if/when they are filing a return and if they are owing tax or getting a refund?

You just can't fake these things for three years straight!

I don't believe so. I don't think that she has held a single job since the day Caylee was born.

(Close family huh? Three years and her parents never figured it out. hmmm.)

MOO

I think George had it figured out.

I agree. I don't remember reading about any jobs she had since Caylee's birth.

LE said that KC's last earnings were during the first quarter of '06 (CA interview, part II)

LOL I guess you can fake all this if your family wears rose colored glasses and you are an accomplished liar.

There were no other legitimate jobs. This will be a very short thread. LOL
Yep. I'm still curious as to whether or not CA was giving her an allowance to cover the babysitter/nanny costs. I haven't been able to find out anything about this. Perhaps, based on how they assumed Lauren G would work for free, that they also assumed the nanny would be willing to work for free?

Yeah, I cannot figure out how George and Cindy apparently never saw a paycheck stub, or a bank deposit, but they thought she had a job? For nearly three years??? Insane!

Did she talk about being "broke until payday?" Like every employed person that I know?

There is just no way that any sane person could have believed her lies for very long.... no more than a month.... by then I would be expecting to see some proof of income!

Not to mention.... what about filing of tax returns? Can you live in a house with other people and not know if/when they are filing a return and if they are owing tax or getting a refund?

You just can't fake these things for three years straight!

I agree! That is why I was wondering if she had ANY job even for a week or so. I am having a hard time understanding how, no matter how good a liar Casey is, she could have gotten away with lying about having a job for 3 years, especially to her parents when she lived there!

She had no jobs that I know of, I believe Cindy and George has supported Casey and Caylee finacially JMO

Poppy

Yep. I'm still curious as to whether or not CA was giving her an allowance to cover the babysitter/nanny costs. I haven't been able to find out anything about this. Perhaps, based on how they assumed Lauren G would work for free, that they also assumed the nanny would be willing to work for free?
Good question. It has always been in the back of my mind that no one was paying for this fake nanny and seems like someone would have brought this up in an interview with the fam...but not that I have seen so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91