The return of maketoast.com

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Originally posted by River
Nick also designed the first page at WS. He is a great guy!

I'm so glad that someone bought Maketoast. That is a great resource for people who want to know more about this case.

Sometimes I just laugh at myself in "disbelief"...where was I when this info was "flowing"?... hee hee... ...where was I... in LaLaLand? LOL ... I do appreciate the above post/info and am grateful someone/somehow is "coordinating"!?...in regards to this .......?:D ;) :) xo

Originally posted by sissi
RNW is Robert Williams the original owner of maketoast,his online name was maketoast,rnwtoast,1madcircle(lettering is off). He went INTO Burkes school,he took pictures of the house and got himself into a "little bit" of trouble. I just wonder if he WAS who he claimed,a 17 yr old boy,who lived outside of Marrietta, or at times small Alabama town. I was just curious as to if he was the young man in his twenties,described by Steve,who was a local "harmless" hacker. ??
JMO IMO

WOW(forgive me?);how did I miss this info(?); help w/any references would be appreciated...never heard of Robert Williams or hisonline name rnwtoast,1madcircle(sp?)... does Steve mention this info in his books(any)?...THANKS!:confused

Im off to learn me/searching(see below);

http://maketoast.com/

Welcome to the #1 site for JonBenét Ramsey Multimedia files!

Hi,
What is this about a "Connection Hangup" Error? Are you talking about something on the Maketoast site? If so, as far as I can see by my reports, everything is running ok. A lot a traffic though, but this is the first time I have heard anyone say anything about a "Connection Hangup" Error. If this is the deal, please contact me. admin@maketoast.com
Thanks-

No problems connecting from here. Maybe it's a browser issue. I'm using Netscape 7.

I'll just give it a day or two. Using Internet Explorer, I did find the site and registered at the forum.

When Log-In said I used an incorrect user name or password, I figured I typed something wrong in registration,finally tried to register again, and it said that name and email address (or password) are already taken.

Some kind of a glitch that will probably straighten itself out. May have happened before at other forums occasionally. No biggie.

:bigthumb:

Eagle1
I went to the forum and seen that you are now registered. This is the second time that the site has had a Hiccup like that. Nothing big though. Sometimes with the amount of traffic I have been getting, things get a wee bit hung up, but after a bit of cleaning, everything should be good to go again. I would like to say thanks to all that have registered and visited.

No expert here........although as evidenced in my December post above, I did have have a clue way before most here that there was nothing but trouble associated with the MT hat.

Therefore - my vote goes to The PitBull. The Impersonator. The Troublemaker.

Susan Stine. :liar:

Lou is my obvious runner-up!

RR

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member