The Round Buttons on The Three Anthonys clothes

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It seems to me that this memorial, as nice as it was for Caylee, gave a lot of "shout out's" and nods to Casey as well. Not sure how I feel about that.

If you look at Georges Speech, indeed any of their speeches, you will see a alter ? not sure what it is
But there is a lovely photo of Caylee and next to that a Teddy bear which has a jumper on with a Shamrock

And Acutally she says as she pulls at the Round Green Badge

Casey - I Love you

I think it was for both of them. Yes KC loved shamrocks, but we've also seen the pic and video of Caylee wearing the "I'm Irish" tee with a shamrock.

They support their child and sister who they cannot simply stop loving.
I dont think they want her whole life judged on those few months leading up to Caylees death, and what happened after. They must have wonderful memories of her too, and they cant just be wiped out.
They have lost Caylee, and they have lost they KC they watched growing up. The Kc who must have showed compassion in her life before something went terribly wrong. IMO The shamrock is a symbol of who they knew her to be in better times, and represents the hope that she will be that person again.
The minister made a point to mention the singer who had sat in a jail cell, and yet he turned his life around.

Then they talked of hope. I believe they are holding onto the hope that Kc can do the same. That one day, with enough support from her family and the public, she will see that there is a point to finally letting go of the burden she has carried. To understand that people can be forgiving, even without forgetting.

JMPO

I think it was for both of them. Yes KC loved shamrocks, but we've also seen the pic and video of Caylee wearing the "I'm Irish" tee with a shamrock.

I dont think they want her whole life judged on those few months leading up to Caylees death, and what happened after. They must have wonderful memories of her too, and they cant just be wiped out.
They have lost Caylee, and they have lost they KC they watched growing up. The Kc who must have showed compassion in her life before something went terribly wrong. IMO The shamrock is a symbol of who they knew her to be in better times, and represents the hope that she will be that person again.
The minister made a point to mention the singer who had sat in a jail cell, and yet he turned his life around.

Then they talked of hope. I believe they are holding onto the hope that Kc can do the same. That one day, with enough support from her family and the public, she will see that there is a point to finally letting go of the burden she has carried. To understand that people can be forgiving, even without forgetting.

JMPO

The round green button is undeniably just for Casey

If you look at the link I gave at 18 second slot and you will see Cindy Grab the Round Green Button and say I love you Casey

Each one signifies something to them The large round one with Caylees pic is for Caylee (obviously) the green round button for casey and the ribbon badge for missing children

There was also a table next to Caylee Picture that had a picture on KC and Caylee, a candle, and a Teddy Bear with a Shamrock outfit on it.

Yes I put a link to this photo earlier in the thread

JMPO

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The round green button is undeniably just for Casey

If you look at the link I gave at 18 second slot and you will see Cindy Grab the Round Green Button and say I love you Casey

Each one signifies something to them The large round one with Caylees pic is for Caylee (obviously) the green round button for casey and the ribbon badge for missing children

She did not hide it,she let all know she still loves her daughter.If it gives her comfort she should wear it.

Oh thanks for the number WA..that helps a lot.

You're welcome.
I have looked at that photo gallery a few times today and they keep adding and deleting pictures so the number may not be accurate for long.

I noticed the Teddy Bear was a classic Pooh Bear for Caylee. I think the shamrocks were for Casey - I think it was their way of having her there - even though she's not. As horrible of a thing that we think Casey did, I still think they are holding onto hope that she did not do this horrid thing, or if even deep down they know, maybe they are remembering Casey for what she once was, not for what she had become.

I noticed the Teddy Bear was a classic Pooh Bear for Caylee. I think the shamrocks were for Casey - I think it was their way of having her there - even though she's not. As horrible of a thing that we think Casey did, I still think they are holding onto hope that she did not do this horrid thing, or if even deep down they know, maybe they are remembering Casey for what she once was, not for what she had become.

Didn't the Teddy look a bit overstuffed? :waitasec:

I saw shamrocks - and IMHO I think those shamrocks were for Casey. I do not think they were appropriate under the circumstances. I felt like they were being worn for showing support for Casey.

ITA, and I think that teddy bear with the green shirt and shamrock
was no doubt to represent Casey. Ugh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025