The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's my opinion that ICA looked up decomposition during her searches and found out how fast Caylee would be a skeleton. IMO ICA KNEW that by the time July 15 rolled around Caylee was most likely already fully skeletonized and she didn't have much to worry about, tiny bones are harder to find than even a tiny body. That's why I believed ICA knew exactly how many days it had been, she wasn't keeping track for any other reason than to count how long before Caylee was just bones. I don't know why I've always thought that but I have. Her search on death very well could have told her that.

ICA obviously had other reasons she didn't want Caylee found but I think this was a big reason for her going into hiding. I also think she thought that after a while she would come back home and go with the kidnapping story, it just wasn't time yet when CA forced it.

Kronk did no wrong and I thought that this officer was dismissed from duty, no? Yes, the deputy dropped the ball but it wouldn't have changed anything since 2 months had passed. Dr. G still wouldn't have been able to determine the C.O.D.

JMHO!
I have always thought from day one that timer55 was a countdown.

One thing that confuses me is with the tropical storm, why more of the remains were not scattered by the storm, instead seeming to be found pretty much together, unless I am wrong about that...they would be pretty light in weight it seems...

Now my theory tends toward MR getting a tip that Caylee was in that area, just not precisely where, and I believe MR thought he would get LE there and they would do the actual finding. HD :seeya: tends to think differently on that issue.

Right now I just hope we get some resolution on this during the trial. I think MR's cell phone ping records would have cleared this up a long time ago.

We agree on many things concerning Rot Kronk. One of our main disagreements is that I think RK saw Caylee's body in the woods with his own eyes prior to August 11th. You think he didn't.

You also think that there was a body location tip issued from Casey in jail (more precise than "she's close"). I disagree.

Linda7NJ said:
Are they even going to call Kronk?

I think they will on their last day of calling witnesses. They will do George and Roy back-to-back. From their opening statements, these are the two men who handled Caylee after she died.

We agree on many things concerning Rot Kronk. One of our main disagreements is that I think RK saw Caylee's body in the woods with his own eyes prior to August 11th. You think he didn't.

You also think that there was a body location tip issued from Casey in jail (more precise than "she's close"). I disagree.

LOL Yea! That's really only one thing we disagree on. Either he found his way there on his own and saw her prior to Aug 11 or he got a tip and knew she was there prior to August 11. Glad we're down to just one point of disagreement!

I have had dismal reception for all of DC's testimony and will have to watch it again after I get back from seeing Cars 2. :D Hope there's some useful info!

I have had dismal reception for all of DC's testimony and will have to watch it again after I get back from seeing Cars 2. :D Hope there's some useful info!

You'll want to watch JH and DC. Well, if you can stand the tedium.

They gave some indications that they did look quite close, if not right on top of where Caylee was found. But everything is from memory and estimation.

They talked of "three pavers" as if that was the Holy Grail for finding Caylee. But then it was also supposed to be coming from a psychic.

Have a look at these CSI photos. There was a whole bunch of pavers near Caylee. Pretty weird to send somebody looking for three of them when they were almost everywhere in the area.

Attachments

• Blocks.jpg
    Blocks.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Blocks 2.jpg
    Blocks 2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 43
okay but RK isn't going to admit to anything... so why would they call him What would they benefit?

He did interveiws where he said things that can be brought up right? He said he picked up the bag and then he kicked it and the skull rolled out right?

Didnt he say these things live on TV?

He did interveiws where he said things that can be brought up right? He said he picked up the bag and then he kicked it and the skull rolled out right?

Didnt he say these things live on TV?

I don't think that can be used in court, otherwise the Anthonys would be toast! lol

Per Vinne tonight. Says RK attorney informed him he was suppose to report to the court house tomorrow AM. It's getting interesting folks.

Roy Kronk has been notified to be at the courthouse tomorrow morning to testify, according to HLN. Vinnie Politan is filling in for Dr. Drew tonight & just announced this.

lol, jinx...we posted new threads at the same time, gamom :D

Mods, please combine...TY (darn, my first thread, too! lol)

Roy Kronk has been notified to be at the courthouse tomorrow morning to testify, according to HLN. Vinnie Politan is filling in for Dr. Drew tonight & just announced this.

Ha ha great minds think alike. I just posted the exact same thread at the exact timestamp as yours. Hopefully the mods will merge.

Yep, they did...I have to work tomorrow but will try to sneak & read here. No way I can watch it :(

I know nothing about RK, but I hope this doesn't help the defense "theory"...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back