The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I almost posted this myself but I figured it had been posted already. (Makes me wonder if VICE is the network doing the docu-series...)! I think this is where I found out Gus Coletti had passed.

There doesn't seem to be any follow-up info on Pak anywhere in there :sigh:

I was thinking about your POI because of his comment that LE asked him if he'd made the fake Fb profiles: http://www.villagevoice.com/news/lo...ity-women-all-on-facebook-after-death-6689001
Why would LE ask if they weren't interested in the profiles? In lost girls Mari says Shannan had an eating disorder. Anyone who remembers the comments from the fake profiles made on the Anne Marie Fahey Fb page will remember all the discussion on eating disorders. The Jane Doe profile that was made became a profile called Emily Roe. Emily Roe was a girl who died from an eating disorder. marylynnbee.blogspot.com/2011/10/emily-elizabeth-roe.html
Whoever made the fake profiles was obsessed with eating disorders as well as the Fahey case. Is it possible any other victims suffered from this same disorder as Shannan?

I don't know, but that's a really weird coincidence. I'm trying to think of how either the killer or the person who created the profiles (they may or may not be related) would know that. I know EDs are often comorbid with other disorders and addictions, so the only thing I can think of was the possibility it came up in an addiction counseling or group therapy session. Aside from that, I can't make sense of how an outsider would know since it's not something that the afflicted people usually talk about publicly in general.

Well like I said so far I've only found that shannan had an eating disorder (Shannan wasn't one fo the names on FB) but I wonder if any other girls had an eating disorder? The Fb profiles were really weird some buffalo bill kind of ****. Whoever made them was obsessed with Anne Marie Fahey and there was a poem by Ann Weems, paint for you a rainbow, which makes me think there might be a connection to Vison Ministries because shes a religious poet. Is there anyway to find out if nay other girls had an eating disorder? And why would the person change the Jane Doe profile to Emily Roe?

If you google Shannon Gilbert Hajar Sims-Childs report from December 2011you can get the basics of it through released excerpts.

One thing I think i know is someone is trying to steer the public away from the case. whether SG was murdered is not the problem. Read the VICE column. The writer has a pretty good handle on all the issues.

I dont think we will ever really know what happen to SG. Take JS aka (flukeyou)for example. Did he ever register as an insider? Can you read any of his past post here? Gone with the wind. We now know Brewer took Shannan to his house. Do we know for sure that Barbara B. door was the last door Shannan banged on? No. Who took Shannans jacket? How come it was not turned over to LE?

I don't have the report itself. I was read the report, and I took notes. And even if I had it, I don't think it serves the family members well to put it out. Not my place to do it. I wanted to correct what are some serious errors/urban legends out there, and I will leave it at that. We have a paucity of facts in the case and perhaps I was able to add a few more. Everyone will have their own opinion on that of course.

The Admins here, for whom I have a lot of respect, would prefer I not discuss something here that I can't/won't/shouldn't release for everyone to read. Makes sense to me, and I appreciate their being gracious enough to let Mr. Menges post the link to the talk.

So until someone can get the original from the ME, and officially release it, I've said what I can say on the matter.

Does it happen to mention that Hackett told Alex that he would call SCPD to have helicopters search the marsh for Shannan
and then low and behold, on May 3, SCPD helicopters searched the marsh and found Shannan's body?

OH? SCPD DIDNT FIND SHANNAN with their helicopter search? gosh - why not?

What about when the FBI flew over OB to find Shannan. Now they found Shannan right? With their blackhawks and the special
heat sensor equipment? They found her body in the marsh, right?

oh, they didn't? Well, I guess because SHE WASNT IN THE MARSH

DUH

Sure hoot owl, I'm sure someone went into the marsh buried the body they apparently let decompose with the clothing on for 18 months buried it in the mud partially and the took the time to disperse a small number of the bones up to 50 feet away. Wasn't in the marsh? Great hypothesis

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I guess what happens in OB stays in OB. Sex parties, drug dealers, *advertiser censored* kings and neighbors that dont have each others backs. Instead they have to watch their backs. The gate and cameras are nothing more than props. If a killer lives there then let them deal with it.

You realize the extreme unlikeliness of that scenario right? Nothing at the crime scene suggests this is a remote possibility.

I still believe it was accidental. Not an OB resident

Someone could have held SG for a month. Six months. Then dropped her and her stuff in the marsh. The evidence would be the same and no one would know the difference. All we know is we don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the case from 1979 that the article from Vice mentions involving Burke. Burke claimed he was only a witness to the murder and testified against his friends.

Article from fred&edna previous post http://www.vice.com/read/ghosts-of-...nsolved-case-of-the-long-island-serial-killer is referencing the below case:

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-2nd-circuit/1147978.html

There has never been a strong allegation that James Burke had anything to do with the murder of John Pius or was even there when it happened. There was a reason to believe another BURKE may have done it ( no relation to James?) and the cops tried to speak to him and that Burke didn't respond.

James Burke and his criminal pals testified that the 4 alleged killers told them certain things that fell just short of a confession - but more than enough to have 12 idiots believe Michael Q did it.

What I think happens is Burke and his pals get caught doing a burglary and Spota and his gang squeeze him to make up a story on the 4 kids. One of the kids named Danny C goes on to a life of crime and jail. He lived just up the block from Burke. I haven't tracked the other three, but Danny C is enough for me when I already know Burke's neighbor master thief Joe Careccia lived up the block from Burke and Burke used Careccia to lie for him in my son in law's frame job.

Tom Spota latches on to Burke.......he sees something he likes and moves right in on it. Many will say that Burke is like a son to Spota.

Burke was scheduled to be sentenced tomorrow 8/25. I am not sure it will happen. I THINK Burke is singing like TweetyBird. Maybe not, but he has been a songbird most of his miserable life so why not now? Rumor and conjecture has it that the FEDS may supersede the indictment with another indictment.

This story reminds me of some monster stories, e.g. vampires, Aliens, Walking Dead, etc., A perfectly appearing human being turns into a monster and attacks you. These people in certain parts of Suffolk are like those monsters - perfectly looking people that are really monsters...........this is what I believe they are protecting.

BURKE'S PIUS TESTIMONY - Burke testifies that on several occasions he, and his friends chat it up with Mike Q. The testimony falls just short of MQ confessing to the crime. Burke said that MQ said that he never laid a hand on Pius. He was there, but he didn't strike the kid. He said that all he did was to put John's bike against the tree. Got it?

A day or so later Pius Sr., and a search party go looking for Pius Jr. The niece of Pius sees bike handlebars sticking up from under some leaves. She goes to pick it up.....Pius stops her and he picks it up and places it against the tree. SOMEBODY IS MISTAKEN, or more likely is LYING. I put my money on Burke.

Crime Scene comes and takes pictures of the bike next to the tree. It fits MQ's alleged version and puts him smack dab in the middle of a 'confession' for a Felony Murder.

A jury hears all of this and never asks if MQ said this and Burke and pals are testifying to this then why DIDN"T they just say MQ admit to them he did it? .....he must be telling the truth. GUILTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper