The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
should be a recent post in this thread, unless the mods removed it. a couple pages back

Thanks Chris I did read it and it brought LISK to mind right away, considering thats where JT and MBB(?) went missing from. Also the underground tunnels remind me of the case of the brooklyn kid Rashawn Brazell whose dismembered body was found underground "Three days after the teen’s disappearance, two subway workers made a horrific discovery in a tunnel leading to the Nostrand Ave. station in nearby Bedford-Stuyvesant. The trackmen found a bloody plastic bag filled with body parts on a concrete tunnel catwalk north of the A-train platform."

There was a MTA issued bag i believe found with blood crusted and i think it was limited issue to MTA or Port Authority workers. The way they described the scene of the rape reminded me of the places these body parts were found, and it sounded like the perp had a knowledge of the underground subway system

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brutal-brooklyn-butchering-cold-not-forgotten-article-1.1272230

When i read this BBM comment, I am reminded of "The Mole People" which I learned about while working for IBM TJ Watson research in the late '90s. Likely irrelevant, though, I met people who did not seem psychotic but also believed they were real vampires, and used to prey on the homeless. That whole period was somewhat surreal.

Yes a mole person...or a transit worker. Who else knows underground NY? And when you considering that Maureen was last heard from at Penn, Jessica Taylor last seen at Port Authority (getting into car? is that one true?), Amber Costello was taking LIRR into to NY everyday to cop so I assume she was going to Penn. The calls come from Penn Station.

The NYPD, which had opened a missing persons case on the Bronx-based prostitute, was able to trace the last two calls to the Madison Square Garden and Times Square area.

"But he shuts off right away so we can never figure out where he was exactly," one law enforcement source said.

When cops got Barthelemy's phone records, they determined that around the time she vanished, she checked her voice mail from Massapequa, L.I. They showed her picture at several motels, but no one recognized her.

They traced a second phone that belonged to her to an ex-con who said he picked it up after a tussle between hookers in Times Square orchestrated by a pimp.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-taunt-victim-sister-sources-article-1.155294

What the hell does the last sentence mean? WHO WAS THE EX-CON WHO HAD MELISSA'S PHONE? Did Melissa have the phone on her when she disappeared? Why no more info here?

A Tussle orchestrated by a pimp? some kind of hooker fight club out of times square?

MB dropped her phone when she was attacked by a couple of prostitutes. I think John Terry ordered this attack because she was working without him. A passerby said he picked up the phone and attempted to hand it to Melissa. She was upset and did not take it. Theres more details in the book Lost Girls. Also its said MB checked her voicemail on LI. Maybe it was the killer that checked her voucemail. No way to know.

Yes a mole person...or a transit worker. Who else knows underground NY? And when you considering that Maureen was last heard from at Penn, Jessica Taylor last seen at Port Authority (getting into car? is that one true?), Amber Costello was taking LIRR into to NY everyday to cop so I assume she was going to Penn. The calls come from Penn Station.

The NYPD, which had opened a missing persons case on the Bronx-based prostitute, was able to trace the last two calls to the Madison Square Garden and Times Square area.

"But he shuts off right away so we can never figure out where he was exactly," one law enforcement source said.

When cops got Barthelemy's phone records, they determined that around the time she vanished, she checked her voice mail from Massapequa, L.I. They showed her picture at several motels, but no one recognized her.

They traced a second phone that belonged to her to an ex-con who said he picked it up after a tussle between hookers in Times Square orchestrated by a pimp.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-taunt-victim-sister-sources-article-1.155294

What the hell does the last sentence mean? WHO WAS THE EX-CON WHO HAD MELISSA'S PHONE? Did Melissa have the phone on her when she disappeared? Why no more info here?

A Tussle orchestrated by a pimp? some kind of hooker fight club out of times square?

Yeah, I have long wondered about the "ex-con who had Melissa's phone."

That is so odd, and such a mystery.

should be a recent post in this thread, unless the mods removed it. a couple pages back
Linds, I remembered the phone calls as soon as I made my post. Phone calls from a dead man. I wonder if the business is closed for good or just seasonally.

Another great mystery wrapped in another great mystery, wrapped in another great mystery. In Suffolk County there is always MORE to the story. Check who she was associated with. Then check who contributed to her fund for the family. Then check those people. I don't expect you to make a connection but I can tell you in my 10 year quest I have found some of these names in some of the most unusual places. My friend there is so much information I think I have to hire a couple of secretary's to keep files on what I discovered..

Another great mystery wrapped in another great mystery, wrapped in another great mystery. In Suffolk County there is always MORE to the story. Check who she was associated with. Then check who contributed to her fund for the family. Then check those people. I don't expect you to make a connection but I can tell you in my 10 year quest I have found some of these names in some of the most unusual places. My friend there is so much information I think I have to hire a couple of secretary's to keep files on what I discovered..

Are you referencing a certain former Hockey team owner?

Hmm..what hockey team? You know the same person who owns Madison Square Garden is the same person whose backyard cherries leg washed up on right? http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/29/nyregion/29mbrfs-leg.html?pagewanted=print&_r=0

I always found it strange that the leg washes up on the property of the owner of Madison Square Garden, and if you remember the calls were said to come from Madison Square Garden specifically and not Penn station I believe. What's the Dolan connection? Someone have a bone to pick with him? Coincidence?

Same article says: "Because of the wind and current, the bag with the leg probably originated in Connecticut, Laursen said."

It's interesting that Peaches was claimed from th tattoo artist to be from Bristol, CT and the police suggest Cherries was from CT as well. The similar in their tattoos is very strange and the disposal is very similar, dismembered in suitcase. But the weird thing is, they are found ten years apart. It's worth nothing that 2007 is the same year Maureen was killed, and she was from CT

Great story! I don't think that I realized that Shannon was found facing upward. I cannot imagine that someone who had drowned or died of exposure would be facing upward. Has that fact been mentioned elsewhere? If that is the case, I may have to adjust my opinion of her case. I have come to believe that her death was a tragic accident.

Not sure where to put this. So putting here.

http://www.vice.com/read/ghosts-of-...g-island-serial-killer?source=vice_iphone_app

Great story! I don't think that I realized that Shannon was found facing upward. I cannot imagine that someone who had drowned or died of exposure would be facing upward. Has that fact been mentioned elsewhere? If that is the case, I may have to adjust my opinion of her case. I have come to believe that her death was a tragic accident.

I have read that before. About Shannon being found face up.
I will have to search for a source. It may have been Baden in other media pieces.

One thing about Shannan, if her body and all her stuff was there wouldn't they have found her? Considering she was found in the area she was last seen "running into" how could SCPD not have searched that spot when they were searching Hackett's house, the Docks with divers and all that ****. Makes no sense to believe she wasn't placed there after wards. Don't forget they found her body like the day after the 48 hours first aired or something

One thing about Shannan, if her body and all her stuff was there wouldn't they have found her? Considering she was found in the area she was last seen "running into" how could SCPD not have searched that spot when they were searching Hackett's house, the Docks with divers and all that ****. Makes no sense to believe she wasn't placed there after wards. Don't forget they found her body like the day after the 48 hours first aired or something

I wish that I could see an overhead of where she was found in relation to Hackett, Colletti and Brewer residences.

I wish that I could see an overhead of where she was found in relation to Hackett, Colletti and Brewer residences.

This is to CPH's home. The line to GC's and JB's would followmore along the parkway and be an inch and two inches off the photo to the left respectively.

Attachments

• DistancefromCPHhouse.png
    DistancefromCPHhouse.png
    686.7 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics