The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'LOST GIRLS', Robert Kolker/Interview of Joe Brewer, P.350:
. ...." Dude, there is something you don't know, something really big. I do have some big chits on that, but I have to hold them back..." ....... But there is a lot out there I know. I don't want to say because a lot of them are my friends.' ......."....but at the end of this , the police are going to have a lot of pie on their face...."

What is it he knows that he isn't talking about? He has a lot of friends he can't talk about? Then he mentions the police are going to have a lot of pie on their face. What 'friends' is he talking about? Are some of them the same police charged with investigating this case?

Bob Kolker really has a lot of choice quotes in his book that don't exactly paint a pretty picture of Brewer. The most generous reading makes Brewer appear to be attempting to exploit this for personal monetary gain, the least generous implies Kolker believes Brewer is the one directly responsible for Shannan's death and it wasn't from natural causes.

So humor me everyone if you don't mind- I realize I am rehashing old discussions and hate to be dragging this back in circles due to my own confusion/forgetfulness at this point. Is the theory that's being proposed (and which isn't implausible imo) regarding Hackett that Hackett knew about and/or was involved with Brewer's party scene, Shannan was located by Brewer and possibly others in a delirious or impaired state after she ran away, and Brewer called the Doc in to "fix" the problem (meaning: administering drugs of some sort in order to calm her down or snap her out of her episode or stupor)?

Does this theory therefore exclude the LISK victims from being related to Shannan's death?

Last night was a very intimate private memorial for Mari Gilbert.
It was only friends. The press was not only NOT ALLOWED, the event
was top secret.

May you rest in peace with your beautiful daughter Shannan.

Youtube family of gilgo murder victim files suit against Dr. Can someone carry this video over please. The neighbors claim Hackett said he treated Shannan and then released her to Michael Pak. Should we believe the neighbors? Not if their last name begins with S.

Youtube family of gilgo murder victim files suit against Dr. Can someone carry this video over please. The neighbors claim Hackett said he treated Shannan and then released her to Michael Pak. Should we believe the neighbors? Not if their last name begins with S.

[video=youtube;cd-Y2mqpl44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd-Y2mqpl44[/video]

ok, thanks deedee. I didn't see this interview before but that clears up what the lawsuit says Hackett did.

I forgot to mention earlier that Mari was cremated last night and that
her ashes are going to be placed along with Shannan.

These were Mari's wishes.

I believe CPH brought SG into his home and gave her drugs to calm her down. Does anyone believe Hackett told the neighbors Shannan left with Pak? Remember Diaz and Pak went to OB to look for SG. Wouldnt Hackett use that opportunity to tell Pak " Shannan left with you"? Does anyone actually believe Hackett gave this account to the neighbors. That would mean Pak came back. Did Pak pass the polygraph? Is it possible Hackett handed Shannan off to another resident of OB?

There is just something missing in the story. Perhaps it's the "15 minute drive" if that really happen.

There is just something missing in the story. Perhaps it's the "15 minute drive" if that really happen.
Whats missing is the truth about what happen to Shannan after Hackett gave her drugs. Theres a resident in Oak Beach with a VENDETTA against Hackett. Should anyone believe a word that comes out of his mouth? Did he send this investigation in the wrong direction? Was he given a polygraph? I think at some point Hackett realized something went horribly wrong. I think its what prompted him to call Mari and then ultimately Hackett said he never saw Shannan or called Mari. Thats when his lies began.

was the "15 minute" drive the trip to CVS ? I think I read it in the book by former Newsday reporter. It was to purchase IIRC... playing cards and lubricant ??

Don't think 15 minutes is enough time to get to CVS and back but maybe. The story was the ride was inside the confines of Oak Beach community. It's former Nymag reporter btw. What I don't get it is at what point does Hackett give Shannan a sedative? She flees from Gus house with Pak chasing her...does he catch her and holds her down while hackett administers a sedative? That doesn't make much sense to me. Or does Shannan knock on Hackett's door and he lets her in and gives her a sedative to calm her down..Zanax? Neither of these scenarios make sense to me. This whole thing doesn't make. The whole story is missing

That ride is about 10 minutes with no traffic one way. That doesn't include parking and actually going in the store to purchase items. So either the time is off or they didn't go there.

That ride is about 10 minutes with no traffic one way. That doesn't include parking and actually going in the store to purchase items. So either the time is off or they didn't go there.

PC, have you been to Sore Thumb lately?
Was there last week and shocked to see LE, not only patrolling BUT stopped every vehicle entering and exiting. Checking for valid permits. Looking in cars. The sargeant was on the beach going fom car to car.

I'm sure no connection to Oak Beach...but would be nice.

We have to rely on JR to solve this case. I hope LE shows some interest in what he has.

Don't think 15 minutes is enough time to get to CVS and back but maybe. The story was the ride was inside the confines of Oak Beach community. It's former Nymag reporter btw. What I don't get it is at what point does Hackett give Shannan a sedative? She flees from Gus house with Pak chasing her...does he catch her and holds her down while hackett administers a sedative? That doesn't make much sense to me. Or does Shannan knock on Hackett's door and he lets her in and gives her a sedative to calm her down..Zanax? Neither of these scenarios make sense to me. This whole thing doesn't make. The whole story is missing

Who said he gave Shannan a sedative?
what kind of serial killer calls up the mother and says

HI - I"m Dr. so and so - and I have your daughter here - I medicated her and well....she slipped out the back jack

By any chance, did she happen to stroll in your front door? I was just wondering, cuz Shannan didn't live with you in about 20 years Mari, but
maybe, just maybe, Shannan trucked 3 hours up to Ellenville to come home, cuz when I looked in my room where I last put her - she was
there sweet as an angel, but - well - hmmmmmm now that I just looked for her - I seem to have lost track of her.

Now tell me folks - WHAT KIND OF SERIAL KILLER CALLS UP AND STATES HIS NAME?

THIS serial killer in THIS case - called the Barthelemy family for under 3 minutes, numerous times, and was crafty and evil and intentionally wicked. He was in Times Square
and NEVER said his name. He threatened the family that he knew where they lived and they might see him up in Buffalo.

Think about it folks - WHAT kind of a joke is it - that CPH called - said his name - that SHANNON was there - and well - I can't find her now, so
by any chance, is she with you cuz she WAS here, but she's gone now.

and then HANGS up on Mari?

Ever hear of spoofed phone calls?

DID ANY OF YOU EVER GET THE PHONE RECORDS from the court? hello?

Why don't you truck on down to the court house and get those good ole phone records.....and your eyes will POP out of your head.

YUP. Your eyes will see things that have NEVER been public.

Why don't you truck on down to the court house and get those good ole phone records.....and your eyes will POP out of your head.

TKM- I guess you've seen these phone records? Or heard of them from a source who definitely had access?

Are you being cryptic so as not to jeopardize the case (I guess Mari's ?)

I might be misunderstanding, but are you suggesting that Shannan's killer spoofed Hackett's phone # and placed the calls? I don't think that's what you are suggesting since the Dr later admitted to placing the calls.
Also LISK and Shannan's killer would have to be one and the same for there to be a connection between the calls from the Dr's # to Mari and the calls to MB's family.

Is there some way you could clarify or post what you know without getting into trouble?

I saw a case on 48 hrs or another show like it. A woman was setting up her ex. She made false allegations against him. Got a restraining order. She made his life a nightmare. Wanted him locked up. She used phone spoofing to make it look like he made calls he never made. It looked like he violated an order of protection. He was at his wits end. She started getting sloppy. Cops finally caught on to her. They said this case will change how they look at all future cases.

Who said he gave Shannan a sedative?
what kind of serial killer calls up the mother and says

HI - I"m Dr. so and so - and I have your daughter here - I medicated her and well....she slipped out the back jack

By any chance, did she happen to stroll in your front door? I was just wondering, cuz Shannan didn't live with you in about 20 years Mari, but
maybe, just maybe, Shannan trucked 3 hours up to Ellenville to come home, cuz when I looked in my room where I last put her - she was
there sweet as an angel, but - well - hmmmmmm now that I just looked for her - I seem to have lost track of her.

Now tell me folks - WHAT KIND OF SERIAL KILLER CALLS UP AND STATES HIS NAME?

THIS serial killer in THIS case - called the Barthelemy family for under 3 minutes, numerous times, and was crafty and evil and intentionally wicked. He was in Times Square
and NEVER said his name. He threatened the family that he knew where they lived and they might see him up in Buffalo.

Think about it folks - WHAT kind of a joke is it - that CPH called - said his name - that SHANNON was there - and well - I can't find her now, so
by any chance, is she with you cuz she WAS here, but she's gone now.

and then HANGS up on Mari?

Ever hear of spoofed phone calls?

DID ANY OF YOU EVER GET THE PHONE RECORDS from the court? hello?

Why not just come out with it? What's the point of all your "I know something you don't know" stuff? If your not gonna spill it...who cares it's not gonna help us. **** or get off the pot!

TKM- I guess you've seen these phone records? Or heard of them from a source who definitely had access?

Are you being cryptic so as not to jeopardize the case (I guess Mari's ?)

I might be misunderstanding, but are you suggesting that Shannan's killer spoofed Hackett's phone # and placed the calls? I don't think that's what you are suggesting since the Dr later admitted to placing the calls.
Also LISK and Shannan's killer would have to be one and the same for there to be a connection between the calls from the Dr's # to Mari and the calls to MB's family.

Is there some way you could clarify or post what you know without getting into trouble?

IF Dr. H is dr. jyckle and Mr. Hyde WHY on GODS GREEN EARTH would a man call up the mother of a girl running for her life
and say his name and then say he had a place for wayward girls..... and HANG UP ON THE WOMAN - without her getting his number to call him back?

The killer DID call the Barthelemy's - and his calling card was
Under 3 minutes
Mysterious
controlled talk
nasty things to say about Melissa
and he NEVER SAID HIS NAME

What kind of serial killer calls up and says= HI - my name is so and so. oh by the way - I treated your daughter and now she's missing
by any chance....did she come home to mama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay