The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
get off your own pot and go get the phone records.

Can you give any directions to fellow members of how we do that.... a clue...link.... in the spirit of sharing....

I totally understand Lyndsays frustration...... I feel it to when I read your posts.

can you give any directions to fellow members of how we do that.... A clue...link.... In the spirit of sharing....

I totally understand lyndsays frustration...... I feel it to when i read your posts.

very simple

go to the court house and ask the clerk for the case file

Someone did their homework. Included in the file you will probably find which cell phone towers the calls pinged off of.

The Nearest CVS that's open that late isn't too far from where they were. A short car ride away. I'm sure 15 minutes is just an estimate. It's possible if they knew what they were getting there, that they went there and back in 15 minutes and it's Xanax not zanax.
I thought the car ride was inside the OB community? Never cared for girly drugs

very simple

go to the court house and ask the clerk for the case file

Yo TKM I appreciate your posts but going in person to the court house is not an option for most everyone posting here so imo there's no need to withhold info and tell people to go get it themselves and I'm wondering why you are so reluctant to share?

on topic:

Ok, I get it now- the theory is that Pak called Mari pretending to be Hackett in order to set him up.

What I don't understand is why Hackett admitted to placing the calls later on. Also, if Pak chose Hackett to frame you'd have to think that Pak knew enough about Hackett's background or possibly have even had prior contact with him to believe he'd make a good candidate to pin this on. I guess it's possible that Pak had an extended conversation with Dr H where the Dr mentioned things like his heroism and maybe good deeds helping addicts etc. but I'll assume if such a conversation occurred it would come up in the court case? I'm also wondering why the area media hasn't posted at least a semi-redacted copy of the phone records and other case material you've been able to look at. Is there a legal reason? Or has this case just fallen off their radar?

PC, have you been to Sore Thumb lately?
Was there last week and shocked to see LE, not only patrolling BUT stopped every vehicle entering and exiting. Checking for valid permits. Looking in cars. The sargeant was on the beach going fom car to car.

I'm sure no connection to Oak Beach...but would be nice.

Yes. They are cracking down this year since so many people were just going there to party like it was spring break. Last year was a complete disaster. Was it State LE, SCPD, or Park PD?

Yes. They are cracking down this year since so many people were just going there to party like it was spring break. Last year was a complete disaster. Was it State LE, SCPD, or Park PD?

It was very strange. Been going for years and have never seen anything like it. They were confiscating permits, as well.
I saw Parks and SCPD.

I dont see Pak (with his accent) calling Mari to say Shannan left with Pak. I do see a phone spoofer driving to two key locations to set up Hackett and Pak. The problem Hackett had was lying about never calling Mari at all. I guess he has his own reasons for that. He should tell the truth about why he did that.

It would be interesting to know how many times Mari's # appeared on Hacketts phone bill?

Another poster provided me with information that on 5/3/10 Dr.Hackett did NOT call Mari Gilbert ! So who called Mari Gilbert and why? There is also information that on 5/3 a call went to Mari from SG's number when she was supposed to be dead on 5/1. I am only going on the information the call numbers was that of SG's phone.

Hackett's number was spoofed by some unknown caller.

Another poster provided me with information that on 5/3/10 Dr.Hackett did NOT call Mari Gilbert ! So who called Mari Gilbert and why? There is also information that on 5/3 a call went to Mari from SG's number when she was supposed to be dead on 5/1. I am only going on the information the call numbers was that of SG's phone.

I am still not understanding Mari's involvement in this and how they had her number. This was all before Shannon was deceased. I feel Mari's involvement is the missing piece to this story.

Another poster provided me with information that on 5/3/10 Dr.Hackett did NOT call Mari Gilbert ! So who called Mari Gilbert and why? There is also information that on 5/3 a call went to Mari from SG's number when she was supposed to be dead on 5/1. I am only going on the information the call numbers was that of SG's phone.<br>
<br>
This gets crazier by the minute. Was Shannans phone spoofed also? Any info showing the cell tower Shannans phone pinged from? It has to be someone in OB.

If you WERE to get the phone records,
the call at 1:42pm to Mari from Hackett's wife's phone

ORIGINATES from the Ellenville area. It states it right on the bill.

HOW can that BE?
If the call originated from OB it would state - Babylon or West Islip - or a tower close by.

WHY is the call ORIGINATING from the Ellenville area?

Who was setting the doc up? you don't need Barbara Hackett's phone to SAY a call is coming from that number.
Pak is a pimp - and he was Shannan's business partner.

Why did he RUN out of OB? huh?
WHY? What was he running FROM?

Mari Gilbert and her daughter Sarra Gilbert, who killed Mari, live in Ellenville:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/mom-of-prostitute-believed-to-be-slain-by-serial-killer-found-dead/

Mari Gilbert &#8212; who fought to have her hooker daughter&#8217;s death investigated &#8212; was killed Saturday afternoon in the living room of Sarra&#8217;s apartment in upstate Ellenville about 90 miles northwest of New York City, police and Ray said.

An incident report was filed with Village of Ellenville police on May 1, 2010 which was the same day Shannon disappeared after fleeing the area. Mari initially tried to file a missing-person report with police in Jersey City, where Shannon lived with a boyfriend. But police in New Jersey told her to contact authorities in Ulster County.

Ellenville police took down the basic information and contacted her boyfriend who told Ellenville police that she was last seen at the client's house with her driver on Long Island.

Ellenville police relayed the case to authorities on Long Island and long island police took over from there.

The call came from a phone that spoofed Hackett's phone to Mari Gilbert. Not the other way around.

Threelittlebirdies, its my understanding a missing person report was filed in Jersey City. Shannas place of residence. SCPD showed up at Gus Colettis door in August. They said they just received the report. Maybe thats not true. Maybe they sat on that report for awhile before heading to OB. No way to know. Jersey City police would know.

I listened to John Rays press conference again. He said residents claim Hackett said he released SG to Pak. There is one resident of OB who claims Mr Canning relayed to him comments from Hackett. Mr Canning denys this and referred to him as crazy. This resident has a vendetta against Hackett and is the person LE should zoom in on. WHAT A COINCIDENCE. MARI GETS A CALL SAYING "IM DR HACKETT AND YOUR DAUGHTER WAS HERE AND I RELEASED HER TO PAK". Folks if Hacketts phone was spoofed then the person responsible is the one telling the neighbors that Hackett said he released Shannan to Pak. That would be mr vendetta himself. IMO

This may be too far out there or far fetched but i was just thinking, do you think maybe police jumped the gun by arresting Sarra for Mari's death? I know there was an article written that stated that Sarra was in the house with Mari and there was blood on her clothing but what if there's more to the story?

Of all the victims' families, she was by far the most outspoken. She's also the one with the lawsuit against Hacket and at least from a civil standpoint, should she win, it would mean he's responsible for Shamnan's death. If most of us here agree that he played a role, or rather he was the main character, in her death, then that makes him a murderer. If he killed once, why not again. Through the lawsuit, I'm sure his own lawyer had to do an investigation, maybe he learned Sarra was mentally ill and somehow used that to his advantage by either framing her or offering her a very nice chunk of change.

I don't think the Gilbert household was a sound enviroment for those girls when they were growing up and they probably struggled l. Money does funny things to people. With Mari out of the picture and Sarra in jail, I assume the lawsuit is now dropped. Maybe I am wrong. I know it's very far fetched but you never know!

ETA: Mari's sister was also quoted saying there was no known issues between mother and daughter at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcatbob