The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is the hard work of many. We don't know if this has to do with the Caylee case, but it may have to do with a prior crime. Orange County spent almost 2 hours on site, it seems important to them.

This is the hard work of many. We don't know if this has to do with the Caylee case, but it may have to do with a prior crime. Orange County spent almost 2 hours on site, it seems important to them.

That is what I meant by "somehow". :)

Did they smell bad? What is the board place between the arms holes about?

I think that is how they pulled it up from under the dirt/leaves.

Once we did make the find, we immediately notified OCSO and departed the area until they completed their investigation.

I just watched the video. It's kind of a strange place for someone to simply misplace their stuff. Seems like it was way back in there. The location of the items and what they were, really creeps me out.

Once we did make the find, we immediately notified OCSO and departed the area until they completed their investigation.

Did you notice the thin white rope next to the flip flop? It's in the pic.

And is there a pic of the RED backpack?

I just watched the video. It's kind of a strange place for someone to simply misplace their stuff. Seems like it was way back in there. The location of the items and what they were, really creeps me out.

We agree... that is why we unanimously decided to notify OCSO. We are still looking for more volunteers to come out... we will have a cadaver dog tomorrow. Please e-mail me if you are interested in coming out. joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

Good job to you and your fellow searchmates...even if it has nothing to do with this case...hopefully you found something helpful to LE, in perhaps another crime.

We agree... that is why we unanimously decided to notify OCSO. We are still looking for more volunteers to come out... we will have a cadaver dog tomorrow. Please e-mail me if you are interested in coming out. joseph.jordan@josephsjordan.com

Since I heard blanchard park in the phone calls I thought that may be the place. But i'm torn in wanting you to find something or praying that you don't. I so want Caylee to be alive.

If I wasn't in Utah, I'd be out there in a heartbeat! Did you know Tricia mentioned your find on her radio interview tonight. Cool huh?

Great job, JosephJ! You never know what case you could be helping to solve in that respect. It was out of the way and in an area you would not expect to find such items. Calling in LE was exactly the right thing to do!!

Amazing work Josephjordan! Thank you for allowing us to share this with you. Great pictures also. thank you much.

Great job, JosephJ! You never know what case you could be helping to solve in that respect. It was out of the way and in an area you would not expect to find such items. Calling in LE was exactly the right thing to do!!

It is your passion and dedication from everyone on these boards that makes it possible. The people at the WFTV forum have been searching DAILY, while this was my first day with them, I have been searching on my own. If you remember, OCSO searched this area a few weeks ago when I was passing out flyers. Any locations or tips on where to search, please let us know. You guys are an integral part of this. We need solid leads and possible locations to move forward and keep doing this.

It is your passion and dedication from everyone on these boards that makes it possible. The people at the WFTV forum have been searching DAILY, while this was my first day with them, I have been searching on my own. If you remember, OCSO searched this area a few weeks ago when I was passing out flyers. Any locations or tips on where to search, please let us know. You guys are an integral part of this. We need solid leads and possible locations to move forward and keep doing this.

:clap:

God Bless you and the people who accompanied you, josephjordansr! Somehow I believe these are going to be found to be little Caylee and Casey's belongings.

Is there water nearby the site where you found the articles?

Outstanding work!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back