The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I need to correct the statement I posted earlier, it wasn't the police that told Garrison he could be charged, it was his lawyer. I found this old post:

Originally Posted by Hurricane
When Garrison’s court appointed attorney on the weapons charge advised him that he could be charged as an accessory to murder he ceased his cooperation with LE.

Also this is one from a long time back from Olddog, another poster of whom I've always felt had a sincere interest in this case and wasn't playing games:

"Garrison was said to have told LE the girls were dumped in an old well"

Now if Garrison did indeed tell them that, and they subsequently searched the farm of Francis Robb Sr., and according the the account posted by Hurricane in which Garrison had supposidly given police "Private" information that was only known by them, which was what compelled them to obtain the search warrants and search the farm......You'd think there would have to be something of merit to Garrisons story that lead police to Francis Robb Sr.'s farm.

Also, I want to note too: Francis Robb Sr.'s 1st Degree Murder trial, which had been moved from Springfield, to Benton County on a change of venue appeal, was scheduled to began June 1, 1992.

Doesn't that just make you think Hummmmmm. Garrison told police the bodys were on Francis Robb Sr's Farm, Garrison supposidly had a connection to the Grave Robbers, Francis Robb, Sr.'s is awaiting charges for 1st Degree Murder of which the trial is scheduled to begain June 1, 1992, was that just a coincidence, or did Francis Robb Sr have other things going on that were connected to someone who was connected to Sherrill or Susie, and Susies statement to police put enough parinoia into Robb, or others that Susie may have ratted their operation out too, and there for she had to be taken care of.

Seems like a plausable theory of which most of the connections seem to be valid........

Monkeymann, I would not discourage you from looking into the Robb family angle. Keep in mind that both Sr and Jr were in jail; Timothy was not. Also keep in mind that Sr's trial for murder was to start on June 1 but was postponed. If the key lies somewhere in the Robb murder trial why wait until after the trial was postponed to take Suzie? Wouldn't you think the abduction would have happened during the weeks leading up to June 1? I always thought that Sr had a little more on his mind at that time then drugs or stolen tractors, being charged with murder and all. For all he knew he could have been in line for multiple counts of murder which hadn't even been filed yet. He obviously ended up pleading guilty to second degree murder and the case never went to trial. For all we know LE might have negotiated away the prospect of seeking the death penalty and charges in other murder cases in which he was a suspect in exchange for his guilty plea.

Having said that doesn't preclude others from being worried about what may have come out in testimony during the Robb trial. But I believe they would have simply told Francis Robb Sr that it's time you take one for the team and take your medicine; take a plea and don't let this go to trial. Members of organized crime do that all the time. For all we know that is exactly what happened and why he pleaded quilty to second degree. I don't believe they were worried about anything any of the 3MW might have known. Close friends of the 3MW down to the very last one all say there was no testimony from any of the 3MW coming up in either the Robb trial or the grave robbing case. And regardless of what posters on Topix who can hide behind their anonymity say, close friends of the 3MW including the boarder who lived in the Levitt household for 18 months all say there was no drug use. That doesn't mean the grave robbers get a free pass on drugs however.

Suzie gave a simple statement about the use of her car the night the mausoleum was vandalized. That's all there was to it. If other individuals in the drug distribution business were worried about what might come out in testimony if the grave robbing incident went to trial then why are the grave robbers still alive? Can't Say has said the grave robbers were low level minions of the drug trade and Goose wannabe's, and I would agree with him. Those kind are a dime a dozen, so why not just kill them for what they know? What makes these guys so important that those calling the shots would kill the 3MW instead; just to put fear in the hearts of the grave robbers?

It still all filters down to this being a simple case of sexual assault gone bad. Multiple individuals became involved after the women were abducted from the home when Suzie and Stacy came home unexpectedly.

Monkeymann, I would not discourage you from looking into the Robb family angle. Keep in mind that both Sr and Jr were in jail; Timothy was not. Also keep in mind that Sr's trial for murder was to start on June 1 but was postponed. If the key lies somewhere in the Robb murder trial why wait until after the trial was postponed to take Suzie? Wouldn't you think the abduction would have happened during the weeks leading up to June 1? I always thought that Sr had a little more on his mind at that time then drugs or stolen tractors, being charged with murder and all. For all he knew he could have been in line for multiple counts of murder which hadn't even been filed yet. He obviously ended up pleading guilty to second degree murder and the case never went to trial. For all we know LE might have negotiated away the prospect of seeking the death penalty and charges in other murder cases in which he was a suspect in exchange for his guilty plea.

Having said that doesn't preclude others from being worried about what may have come out in testimony during the Robb trial. But I believe they would have simply told Francis Robb Sr that it's time you take one for the team and take your medicine; take a plea and don't let this go to trial. Members of organized crime do that all the time. For all we know that is exactly what happened and why he pleaded quilty to second degree. I don't believe they were worried about anything any of the 3MW might have known. Close friends of the 3MW down to the very last one all say there was no testimony from any of the 3MW coming up in either the Robb trial or the grave robbing case. And regardless of what posters on Topix who can hide behind their anonymity say, close friends of the 3MW including the boarder who lived in the Levitt household for 18 months all say there was no drug use. That doesn't mean the grave robbers get a free pass on drugs however.

Suzie gave a simple statement about the use of her car the night the mausoleum was vandalized. That's all there was to it. If other individuals in the drug distribution business were worried about what might come out in testimony if the grave robbing incident went to trial then why are the grave robbers still alive? Can't Say has said the grave robbers were low level minions of the drug trade and Goose wannabe's, and I would agree with him. Those kind are a dime a dozen, so why not just kill them for what they know? What makes these guys so important that those calling the shots would kill the 3MW instead; just to put fear in the hearts of the grave robbers?

It still all filters down to this being a simple case of sexual assault gone bad. Multiple individuals became involved after the women were abducted from the home when Suzie and Stacy came home unexpectedly.

Thank you very much for this most informative post. It lays out the essential facts leading up to the abductions. The unanswered question I continue to have is how entry was gained. You suggested, I believe, (at some point) that entry was actually gained through possibly forced entry. I extrapolate that we could be looking at accomplished burglars or those having such skills. If that were the case then we might be looking at a crime of opportunity and not, as I have opined, and as have others, that this was a planned event.

In rereading your comment you seem to suggest that the perp(s) were in the home at the time the girls got home as I read it. If this were true, then he/they must have been in Sherrill's bedroom. I was told it was quite small so perhaps he/they were in the closet for a period of time.

So, it certainly appears to Imo quite clearly be one of two motives and perhaps even both in some odd intertwining of the two... Those two motives being sexual and/or for the purpose of tying up loose ends WRT someone in the Delmar residence that night "possibly" having any info/details/knowledge which could at some point in the future be used against one or more people involved in the organized crime that was very much alive and well in this particular area/era (imo just from what I gather the organized crime of this era&area was widely varying from small time, more petty crimes.... All the way to major crimes of rape, assault, and murder)..

One main and key question that I've often always gone back to when looking at this case over the years is this... Who had the most to gain from any/all of the 3 women being murdered/disappeared?.. And what specifically is it that would be gained by that/those individual(s) having any/all of the 3 women murdered/disappeared?..

Those two key questions Imo are most relevant when looking specifically at the motive being "the tying up of loose ends"..so, in looking at that particular motive first the murder(s) were for the purpose of individuals that were involved in organized crimes(OC) needing/wanting one or all of the three victims to no longer be a *threat* to one or more of those individuals involved with the OC(note that the *threat* imo does NOT necessarily have to even be a true or real "threat" to these particular individuals.. All that matters is that there was a perceived "threat" to one or more of those involved in the OC...).. I SAY THAT FOR THE SPECIFIC REASON that no, Suzie actually posed no threat to any of these individuals.. She quite likely did not have knowledge of anything that could be actually used against any of these people.. But the important factor IS ONLY that one or more of the individuals merely perceived/believed/or were of the opinion that Suzie was a threat and "thought" she had knowledge that could very much bring them down.. Or at least bring some of those involved in OC down and thereby definitely and most importantly shining a light.. In fact a bright unwanted spotlight on to the OC that seems to have been deeply entrenched in this area, at the time of the murders..

Imo when viewed from that particular angle for me things appear to fit much more nicely, as well as Imo actually begin to make some sense to what has been for the most part completely nonsensical..

In going with this theory and attempting to in a nutshell to sum up what/why/how the 3MW were murdered.. The deeply entrenched OC perceived Imo likely Suzie Streeter of being very much a potential threat to some Imo lowly players involved likely on the peripheral(grave robbers)... That in and of itself Imo wouldn't be what necessarily got her killed.. Imo it was the already unstable atmosphere surrounding the higher ups of the OC(for example Robbs awaiting 1st degree murder charges). This made the OC even more aware, if not even paranoid to having their entire existence being brought to the light of day and the entire OC of this era/area being brought to its knees... Therefor they were damn certain to NOT HAVE any other problems or people that would bring about more unwanted attention to an existence that was already on shaky ground..

That's why I say that Suzie in reality did not even have to be an actual, true threat.. She didn't have to actually have any knowledge whatsoever that the OC would be threatened by.. The only thing that had to actually be present and factual is that members of the OC "perceived" Suzie as a threat and that she had knowledge that once given to LE would bring about further unwanted attention onto those involved in the OC...

Therefor I find that notion not only possible, but even quite plausible in that the instability of the OC being what it was at that present time that they could not allow for any further attention to be brought about via someone like Suzie that had connection to those measly, low rung, maybe even peripheral players such as the "grave robbers"...

In closing I would theorize that it was likely Suzie Streeter that was the entire nexus of why these three were murdered.. She was the intended target and the other two merely casualties that the OC would Imo have seen as just further loose ends therefor they too must be disappeared from the equation..

That's the first of the two motives that I strongly believe that the murders have been narrowed to in answering the *why* the abductions/murders occurred.. The second motive being sexual motivated Imo could either be closely intertwined with the above described motive of the OC of this area/era.. <--this Imo the most likeliest... Or what Imo is less likely in it being strictly a sexually motivated crime with zero intertwining with the OC of this area/era... Moo is that is likely a combination of BOTH SEXUAL MOTIVATION AS WELL AS A TYING UP OF LOOSE ENDS THAT THE OC *PERCEIVED AS A THREAT* TO THEIR ALREADY SHAKY, UNSTABLE EXISTENCE AS IT WERE AT THAT TIME...

I want to add to this the question and what is my personal answer to that question of why then would not the low rung, possibly even what some may refer to as peripheral players, the grave robbers.. Why then were they not killed as a way of ensuring ALL LOOSE ENDS WERE SECURED along with Suzie Streeter(and by proxy of course Levitt and McCall)?..

And my answer to this is whose to say that was not the intended plan.. That when the higher ups called for Suzie to be taken out Imo I find it altogether possible that the higher ups involved one or more of the actual low rung grave robbers to be involved in Suzie's "abduction" at the very least.. Possibly even having one or more of the grave robbers actually participate in the murder as a way of ensuring the low rung players silence.. I see that as a very real possibility and even possibly that the plan was to then kill off the low rung players but when the 3MW murders exploded into such a sensational nationwide case that there was no way the OC could have murdered the 3 low rung grave robbers without more unwanted bright spotlighted attention onto the OC of that area/era than what they were already enduring..

I believe it's very possible that one or more of the grave robbers were coerced or even forced into playing a large part in the abductions/murders for the obvious reasons of ensuring their continued silence regarding the 3MW....

All in all jmo, tho!!

In sticking with the above detailed theory I will say that with this theory it does in fact bring about the answer to Missouri Mule's long posed question of how was entry gained into the home on Delmar?...

Was it via an unlocked window or by other means where the perpetrators gained access without any inside help/assistance.?... Or was it as Missouri Mule has long since theorized that at least one of the perpetrators had some level of familiarity and even trust in place with one of the three women inside the Delmar home?..

In my believing it altogether quite possible for the higher ups of the OC of this area/era to have coerced or even forced at least one or more of the lower rung players, the grave robbers to participate AT MINIMUM in the abductions of the 3MW..This leading me to speculate at one of those actually being Suzie Streeter's ex-boyfriend that for whatever reasons was involved with at the very very least with ensuring the perpetrators gained entry into the Delmar home...

Some may say that's not likely as she/he were not together by any stretch of the imagination at the time of the murders... But I will bring to attention that we have from none other than Suzie's very own brother, Bartt Streeter that states that EVEN AFTER THE FACT of the grave robbing scandal having taken place(which inadvertently is what led to his and Suzie no longer living together.. Nor even being on speaking terms due to Bartt's strong negative feelings about the grave robbing boyfriend of his sister).. Bartt stated that it was actually his very last contact(visually/verbally) with his sister, Suzie when she came to the town home the two had shared to deliver some Important papers to Bartt.. Again of most importance is when this last meeting between Bartt/Suzie was AFTER THE SCANDALOUS GRAVE ROBBING.. Bartt stated that Suzie actually had the ex-boyfriend with her when she came by Bartt's town home.. He too seemed a bit surprised that his sister was in the company of the now ex-boyfriend after all that had happened.. He also said that the ex boyfriend knew to keep his distance and when the two came to Bartt's front door that the boyfriend actually stood back a ways from Bartt's front porch as Suzie gave Bartt the important papers and they briefly spoke...

So, the fact remains Imo that tho Suzie and the boyfriend had broken up, and the grave robbing scandal had already blown up and occurred.. That in spite of all of that Suzie and the ex boyfriend remained to have some relationship, if even just merely as acquaintances of some sort..

My point being that it's truly irrelevant to distinguish to what exact extent their loose relationship was.. Imo the important factor IS that some level of familiarity and possibly even some level of trust was very much still in existence between Suzie and the grave robbing ex-boyfriend.. Most importantly Imo indicative that *if* this ex-boyfriend were to knock on Suzie's door.. Or window.. Either way indicating for her to let him in... Or either indicating for her to step out of the house for a moment in his needing to talk to her..

Whatever the actual scenario may be I can say that Imo I have no doubt that Suzie would absolutely have opened the door to the Delmar home with the intention on letting him inside.. Or her briefly stepping outside.. Both with the intent to speak with him... Thereby of course as is obvious allowing entry to be made into the Delmar home..

Missouri Mule the answer to your long since posed question of who could it have been that had a level of familiarity or even trust in place with one of the three women inside the Delmar home that they would have opened that front door to?

Imo without a doubt Suzie Streeter's ex-boyfriend is an individual who absolutely fits the bill.. The level of familiarity and trust in place would absolutely have Suzie Streeter open the front door of the home with the intention on speaking with him..

As with everything its all jmo, tho!!

As with everything all its all jmo, tho!!

Could he have been urged by others to go to the home to gain entry at which time the perp or perps took control of the situation and abducted the women?

The problem I have with this, although it makes perfect sense as to how to gain entry, is that 1) the police chief personally cleared the grave robbers of involvement which remains controversial in and of itself. 2) I believe it is correct to say that he passed a polygraph. Would he have been skilled enough to evade detection at his age and experience?

As I understand your thoughts it appears there were bigger fish up the food chain who had a vested interest in not having Suzie testify the next weekend. Hurricane tells us, however, that she had no information to really impart. Now it is possible that the forces behind these abductions believed otherwise and decided to remove all doubt.

What you say about Bartt's views toward her ex boyfriend is rooted in fact. Of course that is an opinion he has expressed and it may be biased for one reason or another.

You are correct that he (the ex-boyfriend) would the be a most likely person to believe he could have talked his way into the house.

And then again, we have Hurricane's hypothesis that this was simply a sexual assault gone badly. So we are left to wonder.

It seems unlikely to me that with three cars in the driveway/carport that anyone would want to get into the house. For that matter, the perp(s) wouldn't necessarily have known that only three women were in the house, if they came later. There might have been a half dozen or more people in there. How would they know? Hurricane seems to suggest the perp(s) were in the house at the time the girls arrived as best I understand his post.

I still believe we need a motive.

No offense intended to anyone but I will stand with the friends and family who knew these women best. That's where the facts are. If Suzie was guilty of anything during the last couple of years of her short life it would be making a couple of poor decisions in allowing a couple of men to come into her life. To those still interested along these lines I would recommend that you look into how & when she and Recla met, how long they dated, & who else they each dated during that short timeline. Then I would keep that timeline in mind when claims are made by anon posters that Suzie was seen with Recla at parties where drugs were being used and apartments were drugs were being distributed from. You will find that such claims are being made where the timeline simply doesn't work.

But as you say, everything you have is just your opinion.

No offense intended to anyone but I will stand with the friends and family who knew these women best. That's where the facts are. If Suzie was guilty of anything during the last couple of years of her short life it would be making a couple of poor decisions in allowing a couple of men to come into her life. To those still interested along these lines I would recommend that you look into how & when she and Recla met, how long they dated, & who else they each dated during that short timeline. Then I would keep that timeline in mind when claims are made by anon posters that Suzie was seen with Recla at parties where drugs were being used and apartments were drugs were being distributed from. You will find that such claims are being made where the timeline simply doesn't work.

May I ask you this question? Do you believe the perp(s) were in the home at the time the girls arrived that night (at approximately 2:50 A.M.) I had been led to believe Sherrill's bedroom was quite small and would have, of necessity, required the perp or perps to have secreted himself/themselves in the bedroom so as to escape notice by the girls.

So far as I know, we only have the GJ3, Cox, and the "usual suspects" from the Rogersville area who were initially or subsequently potentially involved in this crime. Can you speak to this group or do you believe there was another person or persons we do not know of?

No offense intended to anyone but I will stand with the friends and family who knew these women best. That's where the facts are. If Suzie was guilty of anything during the last couple of years of her short life it would be making a couple of poor decisions in allowing a couple of men to come into her life.
I did not mention, insinuate, nor even remotely imply anything good, bad, or otherwise about Suzie Streeter being guilty of ANYTHING...
To those still interested along these lines I would recommend that you look into how & when she and Recla met, how long they dated, & who else they each dated during that short timeline.
In theory the only relevance made was that as far as the particular timeline of which I put forth was regarding their relationship being over/broken up..And that there was info put forth that lent credence to their still having amicable contact after their boyfriend/girlfriend relationship was no more..
Then I would keep that timeline in mind when claims are made by anon posters that Suzie was seen with Recla at parties where drugs were being used and apartments were drugs were being distributed from.
As for me personally.. tho, you don't have a clue who I am by no means whatsoever equates to my being anonymous.. That sir, is far from accurate.. I've posted here for years and in that time have been open about exactly who I am along with details/information that make me anything but anonymous..
Furthermore I do not post under a guise of anonymity, nor do I make statements as an anonymous, nameless, faceless joker carelessly throwing accusations about recklessly with zero regard for victims, their loved ones and just my fellow mankind in general.. That is NOT me, nor how I operate.
Parties, Apts where drugs are distributed?? What the hell are you talking about?.zero claim or even mention about drugs or parties has been made.. Now as for Suzie and Bartt having lived together in apt/town home.. That sir, IS FACT! and according to Bartt Streeter the last time he laid eyes on, or spoke go his sister was when she and Recla showed up at his apt to drop off important papers to Bartt.. According to Bartt Suzie/Recla were no longer together in boyfriend/girlfriend relationship at that point in time..
I don't know and frankly don't give a damn about any of apartments that Suzie/Recla "partied" at, if/when they did so.. Those are your words/statements and subjects you alone broached and felt compelled to bring forth..

You will find that such claims are being made where the timeline simply doesn't work.
As I said before the length, duration, and the exact dates of when it started and when it ended re:Suzie/Recla dating is irrelevant to what I purposed.. The only *fact* I'm dealing with in theory was the fact that Recla robbed a grave and pawned gold he'd stolen from that grave.. The fact Recla did so ended in Suzie having to be brought in and give a statement to LE... That's fact!
Now my theorizing about Recla *possibly* having ties to Organized Crime in that area/at that time is far from some new, unheard of thought or theory.. GMAB!... IN fact to be completely honest and accurate about what I chose to state in my posts not nary a detail could even be misconstrued into being negative toward Suzanne Streeter..

And as I said I don't know where in the hell or rather what in the hell 75% of this post rattles on about.. The vast majority of what you chose to take issue with was never mentioned, nor even alluded to by myself.. And furthermore actually could not be more irrelevant to the case.. Ya may wanna reread what I stated(or put me on ignore one) because obviously you are talking about and pointing out details that I could care less about,did not make mention of, much less make personal judgements on how a young victim chose to live her life..
All my replies are obviously in Red.

All in all of course I'm stating my opinion, unlike some who may pretend to have all the answers, be in the know, and hemhaw around like they're actually heading up the investigation.(and that is in no way speaking of this case specifically but rather in general on these boards on any number of cases) . I am posting my opinions and theorizing on possibilities of what happened to three beautiful women whose lives were stolen before the dawning of that Sunday morning 20 years ago.. It's a tragedy and even more so that 20 years later that their bodies have still not been laid to rest as each of their families so see fitting... Nor justice on each of their behalf..

I by no means claim to have a single answer but I sure as hell can have opinions about different aspects and no where in any of those opinions will you find anything close to petty, bull$hit judgements of three innocent victims.. That's one thing I can guarantee I will not be posting about..

All in all jmo, tho!.. Not sure what else it could or should be??!

All my replies are obviously in Red.

All in all of course I'm stating my opinion, unlike some who may pretend to have all the answers, be in the know, and hemhaw around like they're actually heading up the investigation.(and that is in no way speaking of this case specifically but rather in general on these boards on any number of cases) . I am posting my opinions and theorizing on possibilities of what happened to three beautiful women whose lives were stolen before the dawning of that Sunday morning 20 years ago.. It's a tragedy and even more so that 20 years later that their bodies have still not been laid to rest as each of their families so see fitting... Nor justice on each of their behalf..

I by no means claim to have a single answer but I sure as hell can have opinions about different aspects and no where in any of those opinions will you find anything close to petty, bull$hit judgements of three innocent victims.. That's one thing I can guarantee I will not be posting about..

All in all jmo, tho!.. Not sure what else it could or should be??!

In my previous post madam, I was not responding to your's since I specifically did not quote it as I am doing now. The anon posters I refer to are those all over these various forums which discuss this case who make the claim to have personally seen Suzie at various locations where drugs were used or distributed with Dustin Recla, etc. When LE pays little attention to their tip because the timeline does not fit they accuse LE of being dirty or not working the case and blowing them off.

By all means madam, please carry on with your opinions. I won't bother you again.

Monkeymann, I would not discourage you from looking into the Robb family angle. Keep in mind that both Sr and Jr were in jail; Timothy was not...

Not sure where I stand on the Robb involvement theory, but this is an interesting coincidence: Timothy fits the general description (height/weight) of the 'transient type' seen in the Delmar neighborhood in the weeks leading up to the abduction (not sure about Timothy's age, but I do believe he would have been younger than the transient's description).

Lawrence Journal-World, June 17th, 1992
http://news.google.com/newspapers?i...AAAIBAJ&pg=5970,4784619&dq=stacy+mccall&hl=en

http://springfieldmugshots.com/mug/timothy-e-robb

It seems unlikely to me that with three cars in the driveway/carport that anyone would want to get into the house. For that matter, the perp(s) wouldn't necessarily have known that only three women were in the house, if they came later. There might have been a half dozen or more people in there. How would they know?

I go back to the very earliest news reports and the theory of a 'ruse'. For instance: Perp beating VERY LOUDLY on the door. One of the women answers and he flashes a badge at her, says in a loud urgent voice something about being an undercover cop and 'there's suspicious activity in the neighborhood and we need to verify the identity of everyone in the house.'

In the early morning hours, I can see the sleepy women groggily looking around for their purses, trying to find their ID's to show to this undercover cop. Meanwhile, 'undercover cop' gets his answer to how many people are in the house. He could easily step into the house during this time (or be invited in)

Overpowering the three would be fairly easy- he only needs to get control of and threaten one of them (probably Sherrill) the other two would comply with his demands 'and no one gets hurt'.

All four walk out of the house, he herds them into his van and they're gone.

Overpowering the three would be fairly easy- he only needs to get control of and threaten one of them (probably Sherrill) the other two would comply with his demands 'and no one gets hurt'.

All four walk out of the house, he herds them into his van and they're gone.

I also think one of them was threatened to get the others to go along.

Can someone please summarize Francis Robb for the forum? I find very little on-line and most of what I find is what's referenced on various forums.

So far I've got that he killed three people and fed them to his hogs, he killed three people and buried them, he put bodies in acid in a barrel, he put bodies in acid and dumped them in a pond, he burned up three people, he's part of a motorcycle gang, he kidnapped and sex trafficked women at bike rallies, he has 13 children, he's KKK, he's killed police officers, he raped women and young children, he abused drugs, people, and animals, he had a meth lab, he's part of the mob, he runs guns, he's head of a satanic cult, and is behind every unsolved crime from Missouri to Arkansas.

I have no idea who this notorious character is.

Would someone mind posting a quick brief about him? Or at least point me in the right direction to learn more about him? Thank you.

Can someone please summarize Francis Robb for the forum? I find very little on-line and most of what I find is what's referenced on various forums.

So far I've got that he killed three people and fed them to his hogs, he killed three people and buried them, he put bodies in acid in a barrel, he put bodies in acid and dumped them in a pond, he burned up three people, he's part of a motorcycle gang, he kidnapped and sex trafficked women at bike rallies, he has 13 children, he's KKK, he's killed police officers, he raped women and young children, he abused drugs, people, and animals, he had a meth lab, he's part of the mob, he runs guns, he's head of a satanic cult, and is behind every unsolved crime from Missouri to Arkansas.

I have no idea who this notorious character is.

Would someone mind posting a quick brief about him? Or at least point me in the right direction to learn more about him? Thank you.

You missed one. He's dead; died in prison. Jr. is dead also.

You missed one. He's dead; died in prison. Jr. is dead also.

Yes, you're right, I should have said he was dead. Instead, I was listing what I've seen him accused of within the different forums.

My question was: can someone please summarize him?

His name comes up over and over with various other names such as Garrison and others.

His property has been mentioned in reference to the missing women being buried there.

Why is this man so notorious throughout Springfield and the county? Was he a known drug dealer? Part of the KKK? A grumpy old man? I know that he was imprisoned, I know that he died, but I don't understand why his name comes up over and over as someone who would have 'ordered' the abduction or 'let' the bodies be buried on his property.

In reference to the 3MW case, I get why Garrison's name comes up, I get why Cox's name comes up, I get why the graverobbers, and all the other names come up. I do not 'get' why Francis Robb's name continually comes up. And when Francis Robb's name does come up, it's always in the context of 'he ordered the abduction' or 'he buried the bodies'. It's never that he actually did the abduction, but it's always in the context that he 'was behind it' somehow.

So, I would like to know- from those who know the answer- who is this man and why would it be believable that he would have enough 'pull' to order the abduction of three women. And why would somebody 'obey' his orders?

Yes, you're right, I should have said he was dead. Instead, I was listing what I've seen him accused of within the different forums.

My question was: can someone please summarize him?

His name comes up over and over with various other names such as Garrison and others.

His property has been mentioned in reference to the missing women being buried there.

Why is this man so notorious throughout Springfield and the county? Was he a known drug dealer? Part of the KKK? A grumpy old man? I know that he was imprisoned, I know that he died, but I don't understand why his name comes up over and over as someone who would have 'ordered' the abduction or 'let' the bodies be buried on his property.

In reference to the 3MW case, I get why Garrison's name comes up, I get why Cox's name comes up, I get why the graverobbers, and all the other names come up. I do not 'get' why Francis Robb's name continually comes up. And when Francis Robb's name does come up, it's always in the context of 'he ordered the abduction' or 'he buried the bodies'. It's never that he actually did the abduction, but it's always in the context that he 'was behind it' somehow.

So, I would like to know- from those who know the answer- who is this man and why would it be believable that he would have enough 'pull' to order the abduction of three women. And why would somebody 'obey' his orders?

Sorry, I was short of time earlier. Really, the only way to come up to speed with the facts on Francis Robb Sr., Francis Robb Jr., and Timothy Robb is to research their criminal history thru Greene County records or Missouri Casenet records. There are no on line N-L articles about his cases that I know of. His history predates that timeline.

Francis Robb Sr. is another Greene County boogieman. What is absolutely true is the shooting at Panther Creek and what followed, which is what he pleaded second degree murder to and put him in prison for the last time. He had been convicted of being in possession of stolen property previously; he was a fence and that is probably why every petty criminal in 2 - 3 counties knew who he was. And it is fact that included in the search warrant by LE when Garrison led the charge to the Robb farm looking for the remains of the 3MW was also the remains of a male in his 40's I believe it was, that LE thought was another victim of Robb's. LE wanted to make sure that they were legal and the remains would be good evidence in a court of law should they be found during the search. The male victim had nothing to do with the 3MW case.

I don't believe thsa Francis Robb Sr ordered the abduction of the 3MW or had anything to do with this crime. I believe he knew that he had run his race, and that the powers that be told him he was not getting out; to take the best plea he could get; and to do his time. And that is exactly what he did and he died while still in prison. That doesn't mean that Timothy Robb gets a free pass from any participation in this case of the 3MW.

Most of everything else you have listed may also be true but is pure speculation at this point.

Sorry, I was short of time earlier. Really, the only way to come up to speed with the facts on Francis Robb Sr., Francis Robb Jr., and Timothy Robb is to research their criminal history thru Greene County records or Missouri Casenet records. There are no on line N-L articles about his cases that I know of. His history predates that timeline.

Francis Robb Sr. is another Greene County boogieman. What is absolutely true is the shooting at Panther Creek and what followed, which is what he pleaded second degree murder to and put him in prison for the last time. He had been convicted of being in possession of stolen property previously; he was a fence and that is probably why every petty criminal in 2 - 3 counties knew who he was. And it is fact that included in the search warrant by LE when Garrison led the charge to the Robb farm looking for the remains of the 3MW was also the remains of a male in his 40's I believe it was, that LE thought was another victim of Robb's. LE wanted to make sure that they were legal and the remains would be good evidence in a court of law should they be found during the search. The male victim had nothing to do with the 3MW case.

I don't believe thsa Francis Robb Sr ordered the abduction of the 3MW or had anything to do with this crime. I believe he knew that he had run his race, and that the powers that be told him he was not getting out; to take the best plea he could get; and to do his time. And that is exactly what he did and he died while still in prison. That doesn't mean that Timothy Robb gets a free pass from any participation in this case of the 3MW.

Most of everything else you have listed may also be true but is pure speculation at this point.

Thank you, Hurricane, for providing a detailed summary of this guy. 'Greene County Boogieman' sounds like a perfect nickname for him.

I agree with you- I don't believe Francis Robb had anything to do with this crime. He's an easy tie-in to the criminal community, so I can see where people could make those connections and place him at the scene of the crime. But no, I don't believe he was involved.

Thanks again for your informative post.

I have a couple questions for everyone:

Steve Garrison lead police to a farm east of Springfield back in the early/mid 90's I think it was. At some point after had been arrested for the Rape crime that he's currently incarcerated for.

My understanding of this incident was that Steve Garrison told police that he knew what happened to the 3MW and where they were buried. They way I understood it, he wanted to try and exchange that information in the form of a plea bargan for a lighter sentence on the Rape charge.

However, as the story goes, after Steve Garrison lead them to the farm east of Springfield, he clammed up and wouldn't reveal the exact location on the large farm property he lead them to, when one of the Detectives supposidly made a reference to the possibility that he could/would be charged as an assessory if the bodys were located. Something to that effect.

Anyway, my question is:

Does anyone know the finer points of this story, in a little more detail.

And:

Does anyone think that Steve Garrison actually lead police to the farm where the 3MW were buried? Do you think Steve Garrison actually knew anything about the 3MW crime, or was he just BS'n the police.

I mean, I will say this....they apparently took what ever he told them seriously enough to go out and conduct a search of the property that included a large law enforcement presence, as well as, the use of a backhoe. So in my opinion, Steve Garrison must have told police something that really had to have convinced them that he actually knew something.....or I really feel that they wouldn't have conducted the scale of the search that they did at the property that Steve Garrsion supposidly lead them to.

What do you all think about this?

Hmmmm.... Garrison...

I'm also referencing your post (#101 in this thread) where it's stated: His attorney told him to stop talking because he could be accused of conspiracy to murder.

Conspiracy leads us to think that there is someone else involved.

The last PR from the police say they are looking for someone who does not necessarily have a violent history. The police PR would lead us to believe that they are not describing Garrison. Anyone who knows Garrison would probably say he has a violent history.

So, if Garrison is telling the police the truth- that he knows where the bodies are, then there is definitely a second person involved- the one without a violent history.

Who did Garrison hang around with?

Since Garrison pointed to the Robb land as where the bodies were buried, then it would have to be someone either within the Robb family or a very, very close friend of the Robbs.

Was Garrison close to the Robbs?

Even though, Robb Sr. was a bad guy involved in bad things, I find it very hard to believe that the Robb's would be ok with an 'aquaintance' showing up with three dead bodies and wanting to bury them on their land.

So, to me, this points to Garrison either being very, very close to the Robbs and/or him having an accomplice and the two of them being involved in the abduction and murder.

Within the premise that Garrison did tell the police he knew where the bodies were, and they dug up Robb land based on his tip, then it seems to me that it was a pretty strong tip.

There are several things the police can do in this situation. One would be to offer him a deal to solve this case. If he's the murderer, though, they would want to find his accomplice and lean on him or charge him to solve the case.

Hence the PR recently released looking for a suspect with a description that does not match Garrison's.

So, to me, for Garrison to be involved, it would have had to been him and this second mystery guy- the one without a violent history.

Was Garrison close to the Robbs? In what situation would Garrison and mystery guy be allowed to bury bodies on the Robb property?

Who lived on the property at the time of the abductions? Robb Sr. was on trial and presumably in jail. Would one of the other Robb's be living there and have full access to bury bodies and hide a van?

That to me, would seem likely.

Another thing I look at is the night it happened. In any scenario, it is not ideal to kidnap three women versus one. I think the night it happened was important to the abductor(s). I think it had to happen that night, or
soon, because the abductor(s) would not have access to either an 'empty' home and/or the van. I believe they knew when they entered the home that the crime was not going to happen in the home. They entered with a plan to remove the women- hence the lack of evidence, the lack of a struggle, and the police saying the women were 'captured'.

Another interesting note: There was a welding shop on the Robb
property. The van could have been hidden there, and then 'welded' apart with the pieces scattered, the engine scattered or used in another vehicle.

So, yes, I can see a scenario where Garrison and mystery perp hung out watching the house, hatched a plan for the abduction for a sexual assault, captured the women early Sunday morning because the house/van was not going to be available to them within the next few days, took the women to the Robb property, raped and murdered them, and buried them somewhere out there. Also, the bodies could have been moved several times. It's gross, but there are cases where the body is moved around to elude being found.

Auramyst,

You have some good ideas of what might have happened in this case. Your speculations and questions of the facts are similar to what I have been thinking. I've always imagined a ruse used to gain entry as many have discussed and you have also mentioned in a recent post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course only someone connected somehow to this crime would really know what happened. This person should come forward now. Families of the missing and citizens of Springfield need answers and justice if possible. However connected, this person would be protected by investigators, would receive a large cash reward, and live in peace for doing the right thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I visualize (yes it's narrated--I'm a creative writer):

As Suzie and Stacy pull into the driveway, Sherrill is awakened by bright car lights and loud doors closing. Parting the window shade blinds, she sees who has arrived and welcomes them home. The excited girls persuade the proud mom to all head down the street to the popular 24 hour restaurant. Over early breakfast and coffee at George's, they talk about the graduation night celebrations and the plans for the future they hope to lead. One night might have blended into another and eventually led them to that future, but in the early hours of June 7th, 1992, as fate would have it, a criminal or two would take notice of such attractive ladies and follow them back home.

The three women are secure back in their home now and have started to go to bed. But the perps will not have it. They have rehearsed and practiced before. They know what to do and how to get away with it. The sun is not quite up yet. In the rush before dawn, one of them takes off the porch light globe and unsrcews the light bulb. Suddenly, he slams the glass globe on the porch floor and then hides in the shadows.

Sherrill or one of the other women come to the door to see what is the matter. She flips on the light switch and discovers it must be out along with the shattered fixture. She opens the door to get a close look at the broken glass, "fallen on the porch." Planning to come right back, she leaves the door ajar and turns around to get a broom and dust pan--the ruse is complete. Whatever coercion transpires over the next mere seconds of time, all three women are out of the house and into the van. Just before sun up and as they are stolen from their home, he screws the light bulb back in--like nothing ever happened.

The perpetrator/s followed them home in perhaps the same neighborhood in which they have always lived and lurked. Or possibly they were only passing through one night. Or is it that organized crime was hired to make them disappear? Either way, the result is the same. Three women went missing and are still missing.

Where are they now?

Who wants to talk to us after 20 years?

Tell us your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads