The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Dahmer's parents and I'd say nature. Look at Jackie Peterson and I'd say nurture.

Even the experts cant agree.

I think it may be both. Born a bad seed and the parent's(enablers) nurturing environment makes the psychopath grow in power until they are a full blown one.

I would like to know if her mother ever feared JA herself as she was growing up.

IMO

I'm glad others are starting to add to the discussion. I remember how hard it was for me to post the first time... I've been reading since the very first day of the trial. Now I'm addicted. I have to check this every chance I get to see what everyone is talking about. Glad you jumped in!

Nature vs Nurture... Born or Created...Dont know if those mysteries will ever be solved. Seem to be more and more now days... or maybe it's just with instant media we are made aware of how common it seems to be these days.
Welcome!!

thanks laceybug! I do feel these posts I've been reading are THE most thoughtful and reasonable I've read on this trial. It just slays me that any woman could become this obsessed with a man she knew for - what-? - 5 months?

The more I think about it, I believe you could be right on, in that she took the photos herself. It was my understanding he had purchased that camera for his trip, and as I said, the last thing he'd want on it would be those photos.

MOO

A brand new camera for a trip with another woman. Can you imagine the thoughts that would of gone through his head if MiMi saw them on the trip? That could of led Travis telling her that there was no way he wanted her, he was done and wanted her to be gone? Could Jodi of tried to blackmail him and he told her go ahead, you'll come out of this worse than me, and went to take a shower? and when her saw her with the camera knew this was it. she was going to kill him?

I can't remember if she got a new trial but if she did, she was found guilty again. As I recall, she's still behind bars.

Thanks! I wasn't sure what had happened with the case.

Don't forget tossing in the BLEACH. (not that it takes any time really I just wanted to highlight that coverup aspect)

I wonder if there was bleach added to the first load (found in the dryer)?

Or, if bleach was only added to the second load (found in the washer)?

Legal question:
Why would Juan try to get gus? on the wit list, if he were going to rest the next day?
Is he allowed to bring new wits in the rebuttal phase?
And......I think there is something fishy going on with the Lisa he pulled beyond not wanting to go with the stalking route.
Cuz, he really already did sorta with pointing out the # of phone calls, and Mimi's testimony.
Just getting a weird vibe about that.

In my analysis of Beth Karas' analysis this morning, she said she thought in that photo, Jodi was turning Travis body around at the end of the hallway in order to drag him back. :(

After looking at the pictures in photobucket... I had a totally different idea as to where the sink and everything was..... If you look at the picture.... this is the hallway from the bedroom to the bathroom. The sinks are at the end on the right. The bathtub and shower would be directly across from the sinks... so looking at this perspective... she really didnt have 'that' far to drag him to the shower. Makes sense as to why he would have tried to flee down the hallway... it's just right there at the sinks... gave me a different perspective anyway...

IMG_0108.jpg

She is truly bizarre and so creepy.

Didnt she say when the Ningas had Travis he told her not to forget her clothes in the closet? Or do I have that part mixed up. Maybe he tried to make another stand and she had left some clothes behind and he told her to get everything she owned and leave for good this time?

IMO

Maybe the ninjas asked her to do the laundry before she fled? :floorlaugh:

I'm glad others are starting to add to the discussion. I remember how hard it was for me to post the first time... I've been reading since the very first day of the trial. Now I'm addicted. I have to check this every chance I get to see what everyone is talking about. Glad you jumped in!

Nature vs Nurture... Born or Created...Dont know if those mysteries will ever be solved. Seem to be more and more now days... or maybe it's just with instant media we are made aware of how common it seems to be these days.
Welcome!!

Believe me it happens to everyone Lacey!

I can remember the first day I posted on January 4, 2004 and I was scared to death.

Now posters cant shut me up now!:floorlaugh:

Its great to see new posters though! Everyone has something to contribute and I love reading everyone's thoughts and ideas.

IMO

Even the experts cant agree.

I think it may be both. Born a bad seed and the parent's(enablers) nurturing environment makes the psychopath grow in power until they are a full blown one.

I would like to know if her mother ever feared JA herself as she was growing up.

IMO

BBM

Are you calling me an expert? :what::woohoo::takeabow::confused::shush::bowdown:

Look at Dahmer's parents and I'd say nature. Look at Jackie Peterson and I'd say nurture.

But weren't Dahmer's parents in a volatile marriage and then they had an awful bitter divorce? And the mother took the younger brother and moved away? Isn't that "nurture"? Dahmer has abandoned by his mother and the father was so busy working he also abandoned him. I guess if these parents were also mentally screwed up and maybe you have to be to behave this way.

A brand new camera for a trip with another woman. Can you imagine the thoughts that would of gone through his head if MiMi saw them on the trip? That could of led Travis telling her that there was no way he wanted her, he was done and wanted her to be gone? Could Jodi of tried to blackmail him and he told her go ahead, you'll come out of this worse than me, and went to took a shower?

so are we thinking she took those pics of herself with his camera so he'd find them while he was in cancun?

Maybe the ninjas asked her to do the laundry before she fled? :floorlaugh:

Isnt she the strangest defendant you have ever witnessed?

I mean really........she is downright creepy and bizarre and says the weirdest things.

How in the hell Flores kept from falling on the floor laughing at the bs all the way up to his eyeballs I dont know.:floorlaugh:

Travis is dying but he reminds her to take her clothes???????? As Mike Brooks says "REALLY JODI?????"

But weren't Dahmer's parents in a volatile marriage and then they had an awful bitter divorce? And the mother took the younger brother and moved away? Isn't that "nurture"? Dahmer has abandoned by his mother and the father was so busy working he also abandoned him. I guess if these parents were also mentally screwed up and maybe you have to be to behave this way.

I guess I am losing my expert status now.
I thought they were normal. :dunno: In reality I know very little about that case.

Permanent hair color wouldn't rub off onto sheets (unless the rinsing and conditioning phase wasn't done correctly), but the temp hair color like I tried a long time ago definitely rubbed off on my pillowcase. I suppose because it's not rinsed out, but washes out on the next shampoo.

I don't know about the semi-permanent hair dyes that last longer. Maybe?

But I totally agree--very likely he wanted every trace of her gone from his apartment...and life.

I really think it was permanent or at least for 6 weeks......probably something like Nice and Easy since she remained a brunette after then.

IMO

She is truly bizarre and so creepy.

Didnt she say when the Ningas had Travis he told her not to forget her clothes in the closet? Or do I have that part mixed up. Maybe he tried to make another stand and she had left some clothes behind and he told her to get everything she owned and leave for good this time?

IMO

The first thing I do when escaping from being held at knife and gun point by crazed killer ninjas.... Throw in a load of laundry and gather up all of my stuff!

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard doggie door and water/food dispensers which refill his bowls automatically. I have no link so treat this as just rumor. MOOOOOOO

I asked this in the last thread just before the door closed, so here's the Q again...

There are so many comments about JA sneaking in via the doggy door. I don't recall anyone testifying to this, nor can I remember a source of this info from the media (mainstream or social).

Who's the source? Was in in one of TA's emails? If it was testified to, I can't recall it. TIA!

I didn't see a doggy door in the pics of the house. TIA

I mentioned that before. It's Fanci-Full by Roux. You shampoo your hair, towel dry, then add color and do not rinse it out and your off and on your way.

I see that more than doing a real color with a twenty minute wait then rinsing it out.

Some mentioned that maybe Jodi did her hair at Travis's before the "sex" photos.

It does make you wonder if Jodi was thinking if she looked more like MiMi Travis would not reject her. The only thing I see Jodi having over other women was sex and I think Travis was getting tried of that with her.

Some mention a redness around Travis's neck in the last shower photo and could it of been from a sex game. You can see it looks like something had been there, and now seeing the duct tape and Jodi mentioning a "soft" rope that Travis tied her up with, could Jodi of talked Travis in to a new game and tied him up? If there were "sex" photos I'd expect to see some uglies bumping if you know what I mean? Not those we've seen. It almost seem as if Travis was washing Jodi off of him.

Yes, Roux was the stuff--thank you! (I probably thanked you before, but I forgot to post it. I am scatterbrained sometimes.)

It is possible Arias dyed her hair brown at Travis's house, wouldn't rule it out. I still maintain that wherever she dyed it, she was trying to resemble Mimi, out of jealousy, trying harder to bend him to her will...and possibly to frame Mimi for Travis's murder.

Didn't notice the redness around his neck in the shower photos. Saw the one on his upper arm, though. Will take another look, definitely.

After looking at the pictures in photobucket... I had a totally different idea as to where the sink and everything was..... If you look at the picture.... this is the hallway from the bedroom to the bathroom. The sinks are at the end on the right. The bathtub and shower would be directly across from the sinks... so looking at this perspective... she really didnt have 'that' far to drag him to the shower. Makes sense as to why he would have tried to flee down the hallway... it's just right there at the sinks... gave me a different perspective anyway...

IMG_0108.jpg

Thanks for that. In the drawings of the house plans, that hall looks sooooo long and narrow. I think I remember an 11ft something measure, and I wonder if that is the measurement all the way past the sink, or just to the beginning of the bath.

Here is another perspective.... before I wondered how she would get TA in the shower the way he was positioned. I guess I was thinking she would have to have drug him from another direction... but this clearly shows the hallway... the sink to the left.. and the shower to the right... when she drug him from the master bedroom... and turned that corner... he would have already been in the direction in which he was found... make sense? Or am I totally wrong here?

IMG_0236.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member