The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks laceybug! I do feel these posts I've been reading are THE most thoughtful and reasonable I've read on this trial. It just slays me that any woman could become this obsessed with a man she knew for - what-? - 5 months?

It wasn't about the man. It was about what the man could do for her. Trips, nice house, well liked and respected. She wanted what Travis had and she thought she deserved it too and latched onto him. When he would no longer fill that need, she killed him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched the documentary for the first time today. I saw that she said during the attack by the 2 burglars that she tried to drag Travis out but he said he couldn't because he couldn't feel his legs. Did the medical examiner say any of his stab wounds entered the spinal cord and could have caused something like this? Interesting that she would have said something like that. Also interesting that she said he was on all fours. If you couldn't feel your legs and were therefore I guess paralyzed from the waist down as she's trying to insinuate then you wouldn't be able to be on all fours, that still requires your legs to be functioning. ???

My theory is due to the blood loss he wouldn't be getting much circulation in his extremities and they would begin to feel numb. Like when your leg goes to sleep.
MOO and all that. :)

thanks laceybug! I do feel these posts I've been reading are THE most thoughtful and reasonable I've read on this trial. It just slays me that any woman could become this obsessed with a man she knew for - what-? - 5 months?

He had it all.... good looks.... wealth... great friends... means to travel... he was *the* perfect catch... I mean... she's crazy... not stupid. lol Travis had no idea that he had introduced himself to a monster. Sad...

A normal woman wouldn't be. Her obsession for not having known him that long is more consistent with a teenager. However, only someone with a deviant mind would do what she did to him in the end.

MOO

Here is another perspective.... before I wondered how she would get TA in the shower the way he was positioned. I guess I was thinking she would have to have drug him from another direction... but this clearly shows the hallway... the sink to the left.. and the shower to the right... when she drug him from the master bedroom... and turned that corner... he would have already been in the direction in which he was found... make sense? Or am I totally wrong here?

IMG_0236.jpg

Linda7nj yells out to her husband....honey we have one more reinactment to do....it's for the Websleuths peeps....

The only thing I see Jodi having over other women was sex and I think Travis was getting tried of that with her.

Oh no, he wasn't. That was his Achilles heel. He would have been done with Jodi long before except for the exciting, forbidden sexual relationship, complete with naughty pictures and sex games. That was what kept drawing him back. His very own text messages show it and the same was said by Chris and Sky Hughes.

Did that text come out in the trial? If not, maybe it's being saved for the rebuttal which in reality is the main State's case.

What about the email that Travis showed one of his friends who described it as "harsh"? Was this text that? Or another email? Has that been released anywhere?

That text you're talking about....I saw that too somewhere. It was like a month before he died, right?

I wonder if there was bleach added to the first load (found in the dryer)?

Or, if bleach was only added to the second load (found in the washer)?

I saw the rebroadcast of the items yesterday and the items in the dryer had NO bleach. The items in the washer definately had bleach. Still not sure if that shirt was actually tie died or if the stains were from the bleach used. I Sure did notice the small black socks (like whats in the photo of TA being dragged) wonder if they were tested for blood? I mean... fibers hang on to traces of dna even after a wash... wouldnt they? They only thing I've had luck with getting blood out of fabric is peroxide before the wash....

Hello-I've been reading for days and just registered. So many astute minds on this site. I'm fascinated with this case - it shocks me to my core and Like several of you I am wondering how such a monster like JA can come to be? Was she BORN a psychopath? or CREATED ?

Welcome to Websleuths Shelley!

Tonight (Saturday 1/19/13)

on CBS @ 10 pm EST/9 pm CST:

48 Hours: Picture Perfect - The Trial of Jodi Airas"

(2013) Accused killer Jodi Airas' trial.

Source: My DirecTV Guide

Please check your local CBS station for listing!

That was the day she murdered him though.
How do we know she wasnt there with him using his phone to text her while he was out of the room at times?

She did not receive text message(s) from him during that time frame.

It wasn't about the man. It was about what the man could do for her. Trips, nice house, well liked and respected. She wanted what Travis had and she thought she deserved it too and latched onto him. When he would no longer fill that need, she killed him.

ok yes i get that she wanted what he could provide . . but she was not unattractive and she was YOUNG. YOUNG women can "move on" especially if they are attractive young women and they can go on to the next man who could "provide" for them.

I saw the rebroadcast of the items yesterday and the items in the dryer had NO bleach. The items in the washer definately had bleach. Still not sure if that shirt was actually tie died or if the stains were from the bleach used. I Sure did notice the small black socks (like whats in the photo of TA being dragged) wonder if they were tested for blood? I mean... fibers hang on to traces of dna even after a wash... wouldnt they? They only thing I've had luck with getting blood out of fabric is peroxide before the wash....

Yep, peroxide before wash and borax during cold water wash:) with alittle bleach tossed in for luck on whites

Good catch! I have a sleigh bed too and I know for a fact there's nothing to tie yourself too...not that I've, ahem, tried. ;)

More difficult but not impossible. Use longer ropes and tie to feet of bed.

I mentioned that before. It's Fanci-Full by Roux. You shampoo your hair, towel dry, then add color and do not rinse it out and your off and on your way.

I see that more than doing a real color with a twenty minute wait then rinsing it out.

Some mentioned that maybe Jodi did her hair at Travis's before the "sex" photos.

It does make you wonder if Jodi was thinking if she looked more like MiMi Travis would not reject her. The only thing I see Jodi having over other women was sex and I think Travis was getting tried of that with her.

Some mention a redness around Travis's neck in the last shower photo and could it of been from a sex game. You can see it looks like something had been there, and now seeing the duct tape and Jodi mentioning a "soft" rope that Travis tied her up with, could Jodi of talked Travis in to a new game and tied him up? If there were "sex" photos I'd expect to see some uglies bumping if you know what I mean? Not those we've seen. It almost seem as if Travis was washing Jodi off of him.

I still want to know why his manly business was that bright red color!

My initial thought was a restrictive ring-type device around the base if his, um, junk. But then I thought it wouldn't be bright red, but more likely dark or bluish.

I hate to dwell on something that really doesn't matter, but FGS, I want to know why it looks like it got dipped in methiolate!

WHOA! Could the Kool Aid stains in the car be some kind of weird red staining lube? I've never heard of such a thing but........

I think in her statement she said he tied her to the bed. It's a sleigh bed. There is nothing to tie the rope to. Did she not realize that???? jmo

I don't know, but she described it as a sleigh bed in one police interview. It might not of clicked in her head. If it was pointed out she could say Travis hogtied her or something.

ok yes i get that she wanted what he could provide . . but she was not unattractive and she was YOUNG. YOUNG women can "move on" especially if they are attractive young women and they can go on to the next man who could "provide" for them.

She's a psychopath. Of course she could move on. She did, less than 24 hours later she was humping another mormon guy.

Yep, peroxide before wash and borax during cold water wash:) with alittle bleach tossed in for luck on whites

I don't think she was trying to get the laundry clean, she was making sure her DNA/fingerprints were ruined. That's why she used the bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares