The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the text TA sent to JA regarding her accessing his accounts, emails, etc....

10 May Sat Text (T to J) "Why don't you have him come and **** you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect"

He was pizzzzzed!

The defense wanted to use text messages like that one as examples of texts he sent her "that can be characterized as emotionally abusive".

Way to take things out of context, defense!

Poor guy can't even react to this lunatic who's hacking into his accounts without him being accused of "emotional abuse".

I still want to know why his manly business was that bright red color!

My initial thought was a restrictive ring-type device around the base if his, um, junk. But then I thought it wouldn't be bright red, but more likely dark or bluish.

I hate to dwell on something that really doesn't matter, but FGS, I want to know why it looks like it got dipped in methiolate!

WHOA! Could the Kool Aid stains in the car be some kind of weird red staining lube? I've never heard of such a thing but........

Omg frayed! You have me rolling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe me it happens to everyone Lacey!

I can remember the first day I posted on January 4, 2004 and I was scared to death.

Now posters cant shut me up now!:floorlaugh:

Its great to see new posters though! Everyone has something to contribute and I love reading everyone's thoughts and ideas.

IMO

I may need an intervention! I was scared too... I thought... these people are going to think I'm crazy.. and I may be at this point. Sorry everyone... lol It's just so nice to be able to have a place to discuss the case... None of my friends have even heard of JA or TA and I'm totally engulfed in the trial and details!
I watch all the Crime mysteries. I specialized in Criminal Justice in college... wanted to do something in the CJ field but life had other plans... ended up raising 4 kids as a single mother and taking care of my dad who's health was failing... So this is as close as I get to the dreams I once had... I have no regrets. Lost both mom and dad in 2004 and will never regret being there for them. Anyway... I love this stuff!! Not everyone does tho... it's just so great to have some place to converse with others who are as interested!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to be here!! :great:

Hello-I've been reading for days and just registered. So many astute minds on this site. I'm fascinated with this case - it shocks me to my core and Like several of you I am wondering how such a monster like JA can come to be? Was she BORN a psychopath? or CREATED ?

Welcome Shelley921!! :welcome:

I believe that psychopaths are born with something missing from their souls. MOO, but they seem to thrive regardless of their external environment, and how they grew up.

I don't think she was trying to get the laundry clean, she was making sure her DNA/fingerprints were ruined. That's why she used the bleach.

I know... Was just sharing laundry tips for removing blood stains.

Tonight (Saturday 1/19/13)

on CBS @ 10 pm EST/9 pm CST:

48 Hours: Picture Perfect - The Trial of Jodi Airas"

(2013) Accused killer Jodi Airas' trial.

Source: My DirecTV Guide

Please check your local CBS station for listing!

I live in upstate NY and the listing has 8:00 'Prosecuting Casey Anthony' and then at 10:00 'Beyond the Headlines, Prosecuting Casey Anthony'. I wonder what's the difference??

She's a psychopath. Of course she could move on. She did, less than 24 hours later she was humping another mormon guy.

yes but she could have moved on prior to going to so much trouble to kill poor Travis! she could have saved herself a lot of hassle.

Linda7nj yells out to her husband....honey we have one more reinactment to do....it's for the Websleuths peeps....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

With the pictures from the trial.. I just didnt see how she got him all that way.... doesnt look so far from this perspective... I wish the jury could see this... before I was like... eeeehhh not sure it's possible with her size and his size... this really convinced me she not only could do it.. She really did do it.

I live in upstate NY and the listing has 8:00 'Prosecuting Casey Anthony' and then at 10:00 'Beyond the Headlines, Prosecuting Casey Anthony'. I wonder what's the difference??

That's Lifetime.

CBS has Jodi.

It's a night of crazy ladies in primetime!

Happy Saturday!! :great:

yes but she could have moved on prior to going to so much trouble to kill poor Travis! she could have saved herself a lot of hassle.

That's the difference between normal thinking and a psychopaths. She thought it was worth it. Probably still does.

In the event this has not been posted earlier:

Tonight - Saturday, 1-19-13 on CBS

@ 9 pm CST/10 pm EST

48 Hours: "Picture Perfect - The Trial of Jodi Airas"

(2013) Accused killer Jodi Arias' trial.

Source: my DirecTV Guide

The first thing I do when escaping from being held at knife and gun point by crazed killer ninjas.... Throw in a load of laundry and gather up all of my stuff!

:)

You forgot the deleting of the pictures from the camera where she was bending over trying to "help" him. Or were those thoughtful ninjas considerate to delete those pictures for her so it did not look as if she were the one who committed the crime. Some ninjas are just so nice, aren't they? I think I'm losing it. jmo

Some random thoughts in no particular order:

- When I heard the juror questions about the roommates, and what surfaces were dusted for prints, etc, etc, all I could think is they are trying to do what everyone seemingly does--imagining they are a CSI or LE investigator and trying to 'solve' the crime, rather than actually do what they are supposed to do, which is only sit there and listen to the testimony and take notes. Instead they are playing detective and double guessing the moves of the real LE investigators. This irks me to no end. Seriously. There are trained investigators and then there are oodles of wannabes who watch some crime TV shows and think they are now experts who can 'read' a scene better than the pros. :rolleyes:

- The defendant admits she did the killing. If anyone on the jury is thinking "nahhhhh, couldn't be," they are not mentally equipped with enough brain cells to decide this case.

- I too was shocked that the last witness was the one they chose to end on/with. She was not the right one to leave the kind of lasting impression they need. Flores would have been perfect.

- That last photo of T.A., the face shot, seems like a Rorschach Ink Blot test in way. One sees what one wants to see. There simply isn't enough information to properly read what he's feeling.

- I have a crush on Juan M. Martinez. There I said it. I admit it. I like his style, I like his snark, I like the way his mind works and I dunno...he floats my boat, at least for now, during this trial. Wicked smart and humility. Sigh... :crush: :loveyou:

That is all for the moment.

I still want to know why his manly business was that bright red color!

My initial thought was a restrictive ring-type device around the base if his, um, junk. But then I thought it wouldn't be bright red, but more likely dark or bluish.

I hate to dwell on something that really doesn't matter, but FGS, I want to know why it looks like it got dipped in methiolate!

WHOA! Could the Kool Aid stains in the car be some kind of weird red staining lube? I've never heard of such a thing but........

My father called it monkey blood. When my daughter was four she fell on a neighbors driveway, and as I led her home to clean her booboo she screamed all the way that she didn't want any monkey blood. Needless to say it was an interesting neighborhood conversation.

Wow! This is the BEST resolution of this pic I have seen. You CLEARLY see the pant leg, the foot clad (as I suspected) in a sock! Thanks a bunch!

Someone else posted it, I just saved it to my camera roll because I thought so too.

Welcome Shelley921!! :welcome:

I believe that psychopaths are born with something missing from their souls. MOO, but they seem to thrive regardless of their external environment, and how they grew up.

thanks PrincessSezMe...I guess yes something has to be missing to begin with in these psychopaths . . . .and so many of them seem to thrive despite environments that the rest of us could not have endured....I just wonder, can loving & nurtutrng environments OVERCOME psychopathy that a person is born with ? I saw Dr Drew the other night saying empathy is created when the infant & caretaker form a close bond and have caring intereactions.

Oh no, he wasn't. That was his Achilles heel. He would have been done with Jodi long before except for the exciting, forbidden sexual relationship, complete with naughty pictures and sex games. That was what kept drawing him back. His very own text messages show it and the same was said by Chris and Sky Hughes.

I see it this way as well. Unfortunately, he found it difficult to turn down her sexual favors. She called or texted him to tell him she was on her way. The way I see it is that he would just assume sex would happen when she arrived. I wonder what would have happened if he has said "I'm sorry, don't come here. There is no reason for you to stop by. If you come to my house I will call the police." I don't think she would have abandoned her plan, but I wonder what kind of lure she would have used in order to get close enough to kill him.

ok yes i get that she wanted what he could provide . . but she was not unattractive and she was YOUNG. YOUNG women can "move on" especially if they are attractive young women and they can go on to the next man who could "provide" for them.

She is young, attractive, intelligent, talented, but so broken and damaged she is incapable of normal human relationship.

More difficult but not impossible. Use longer ropes and tie to feet of bed.

I find this conversation quite amusing.

She's a psychopath. Of course she could move on. She did, less than 24 hours later she was humping another mormon guy.

For real. You think she would have checked herself into a motel for a day or two and put on a good drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares