The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it offensive to read posts slagging a religion on here, and the gynalocologal talk is really getting old too.
I'm sure we can all bash any religion we want, Catholics/priests/young boys etc.

Makes no diufference what TA's morals were, he was butchered in cold blood.

is any one watching NG??

Sadly, yes.

I am feeling worse and worse with this cold/body aches and cannot go to bed until I check homework, etc. and tuck in Lil Knot.

So Mr. Knot turned it on while I lie here, waiting for Lil Knot to bring in her work.

And it is not making me feel better.....ugh!

Lol

For the life of me,I don't know why anyone would want to take pictures of themselves like that.I'm in my mid fifties and don't consider myself to be a prude by any means, but I've never done that and don't ever want to!Each to their own, I guess!

same here--I am over 50 and not a prude but pictures like that are revolting to me.

i thought it was established that she knew he was going to Cancun like in April.

It may amuse y'all (or perhaps not) to learn my dear departed golden retriever had vulvaplasty surgery (yes that is the term) or, as I called it, rejuva-vajay-jay. Way too much skin which was creating folds for bacteria and she had issues with UTIs. The surgery was successful though sadly she had cancer which was diagnosed a month later and she was gone 3 months after that. :frown:

So sorry, Madeleine.

:hug:

I wonder if the knives and gun were going to be used on her next "hit"?

Or was it to say no, I don't have a .25, I have a 9 mm. Wasn't me!

I hadn't heard about the other rental car though. Did she return the BMW to Travis' estate after he died?

I agree that it "can" do the job, in the hands of someone who knows what they're doing. JA did not.

Hitmen have used small caliber guns because they usually shoot from the base of the skull, allowing easy entry into cranium through the brainstem (medulla). This usually causes instant incapacitation and the bullet, having entered the skull without having to penetrate it, can bounce around inside the cranium at high speed, causing even more damage. Robert Kennedy was shot with a .22 behind his right ear (among other non-lethal wounds).

The stories are many of higher caliber projectiles that hit the cranium and go around the skull under the skin and exit somewhere else. That is what commonly happened to wannabe hitmen who shot someone from the back seat of a car (common technique), but shot directly into the back of the head and not from below, near the spine.

I'm still of the school that the shot came first, not that it matters. She came to kill him, I believe.

Jodi expected GUN + BANG = DEAD

I dont think so and the evidence doesnt support it either. I remember the first time I shot a gun (.22) I hit the target the very first time. Its not some large feat or expertise involved. The head of a dying man is still. All she had to do is aim at the target and shoot which she did imo.

Oh killing him with the firearm would have been too humane for JAs. Dont let her deceive you she wanted him to suffer and suffer he did in the most unimaginable way possible. What she says about how it was done you can believe the opposite happened. That is what psychopaths do thinking they can confuse people. I cant think of a worse death than to be stabbed to death and having my throat slit. I would much rather be shot. Death by a knife and burning to death are the two worst ways to die, imo.

I see nothing to base it on that the shot came first and much evidence to base it on that shows the shot was last. I was very impressed by Dr Horn's expertise and knowledge who has been doing autopsies like this for 20 years. His opinion lines up with what he found during the autopsy. The shot being first does not.

It makes JA look better though and that is the only reason she tried to say if she had shot him she would have done it humanely. Right there shows she is the biggest liar ever.....because nothing about what was done to Travis Alexander was humane.

But I am sure she would like for people to believe her lies. Thats why she tells them.:floorlaugh:

Very sorry to hear about your golden girl. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved friend. My thoughts are with you.

Thank you. She's been gone over 2.5 yrs now so I'm doing much better. That first year, not so much. The remaining insolent fur child is a cat who at 3.5 yrs old is like living with a wild chimpanzee! ;)

I find it offensive to read posts slagging a religion on here, and the gynalocologal talk is really getting old too.
I'm sure we can all bash any religion we want, Catholics/priests/young boys etc.

Makes no diufference what TA's morals were, he was butchered in cold blood.

I agree, the religion bashing is getting old.

Rumor that her family will be on Dr. Drew tonight. Not sure who they mean by family.

I just turned on NG at 8:30. Who is this married man the guest is speaking about saying he wanted to leave his wife after 2 hours in a car with Jodi? Another PPL rep?

Friend of JA and TA says married Mormon man (w/kids) spent a few hours with JA (in a car) and afterward told another friend, that when he got home he was going to divorce his wife to be with JA.

NG show. Sorry missed the man's name.

ETA: I don't want to know his name. He's still married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot