The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #17 *ADULT CONTENT*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Repost from end previous thread:

VIDEO: Arias' date reveals what he didn't say in court

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/2...idnt-say-court

I'm amazed by the number of people who have come to the media to claim their 15 minutes of fame. Gus ain't the only one! Abe's testimony was nada to me. Just attention-seeking behavior.

Wish we could just get the facts in this case put on the table!

Vinnie is backtracking. He originally said that she would be taking the stand. Thanks for making me look like a knob, Vinnie. LOL!

It's way better to share and be prepared than not to share and miss it! Thank you!

Did Katie establish a WS gang sign to flash us or is she wearing the Bieber wig?

:great: I have never been happier to be sick. Again. I just got back from the Docs in time. Bronchitis. Had to clear my calendar for 3 days. WOOHOO!!!!!

Sorry you're sick, but hellz yeah on the dr's note!! Would you mind coughing my way?!?!??!

Feel better soon!

BBM

People who want to listen to it over and over again. What's wrong with that? :snooty:

You make that sound like it's a bad thing! :snooty:

I would never tape phone sex or myself in bed. I would be critiquing my performance.

come on guys... don't you know that it doesn't start until five minutes ago

:lol:

Vinnie just went on about Gus representing LLP (whatever its called) and that when push came to shove...didn't have an attorney.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Bet he gets a lot of flack from "the company" for that. He might even lose his precious ring and pin!

Of ALL days for JA to take the stand...:furious:...the Richkids are out of school early and I have to leave THREE times, not just once or twice. :mad:Somebody pass the Ativan! Praying that Katiecoolady gets a good seat!

I have to go to work at 1 and I have no way to watch once I get there (or while driving in the car). Why can't she testify while I am NOT working?!?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Just wait for insession to start showing 10 mins of commercials. That's a sure fire way to know the trial started.

You cant do that!! You don't want to miss it!!! *fans snoopy1...throws water to revive*

Thank you!! :)

Yea, I dont want to miss it, but at the same time, I dont want to hear it either.... :shrug:

Mr Brewer

Mr Brewer could easily be a witness for the prosecution- couldn't he.

He isn't and that speaks volumes to me.

I wonder what Travis Alexander would say?

Good rest of the post BTW,

I realize theoretically he was a defense witness but I believe he probably played both sides of the fence leaning more to the side of the prosecution, he seemed eager at times to give Juan answers almost like he was coached. Juan knew everything, whether he got it from friends of his, family members, he knew everything as if this was his own witness. He almost blurted out about the shower, seems like he was doing his best to sink her ship.

This is one of the few trials I've seen that I think the defendant might actually take the stand! Most of the others I've been, "Eh...maybe, but I doubt it." But this one...I think she might actually do it! She almost has to if they want this scenario to have any chance at all.

Sitting on pins and needles...get on with it before I have to leave to go pick up my kiddos from school!!!

Does In Session have a link or can I just watch live on TV? Probably cannot get away with setting up a TV on my desk....hard enough to keep shrinking the page down for the trial on my computer.

Ha, ha, ha - that's my trick too. Wish I could listen to the sound, but I can't. I depend on all the good peeps here to keep me posted on what's being said in the courtroom. Darn work gets in the way of my entertainment! :seeya:

Although I've been amused with Abe in a previous interview and his court appearance as reported by WebSleuthers, I thought he was completely rude, arrogant, petulant and narcissistic on Dr. Drew last night. Totally turned me off. (Before he turned into Super *advertiser censored*, I was thinking, "he'll never have a problem getting a date again." Then the attitude came.)

Anita, did you watch the entire interview?

WS just froze on me for a couple of minutes... mini panic moment!

Not that this matters even one tiny bit, but when they were saying that Travis had Jodi wear young mens underwear during sex, something just didn't feel right to me.

Then while watching Nancy Grace, she had a guest by the name of Jensen Clifford on that was a very close friend of Travis Alexanders.

Nancy Grace thought it was very strange that Travis had never mentioned Jodi to Jensen. I thought it was rather strange as well. When I looked up his name, I came across this post by him. The picture is the same as the person that was on last night's show.

He posted this on http://sourcefednews.com/california-first-to-ban-ex-gay-therapy/:

Jensen Clifford • 4 months ago

I spent three years in repairitive therapy (ex-gay therapy). It helped me in coming to terms with a lot of things. My parents are more angry with it than I ever was. My mom said it gives a lot of empty hope to the parents. I personally never felt that way. I never felt I was broken, however i always got the feeling that they were trying to make me feel that way. I do feel for some people that It "works" or at least gives them the tools they need to make life better for themselves. I hope there is another type of therapy out there for people to be personally comfortable with their homosexuality.It is not until you can accept it, that you can really begin to move on and begin your life. I am gay and that is ok. One day I will have a meaningful relationship with someone I love. I am not broken. I am a whole person who is different than other people.

My thoughts are, maybe Travis was living a triple life.

I, too, saw this young man on with Nancy Grace -- and found it peculiar. To me, if he was "so" close to Travis, seems he should have known about Jodi. But he said he'd never heard of her until after TA's death. That's interesting, compartmentalizing.

Similarly, there was a young man interviewed a few weeks ago on an HLN show. He was also a friend of Travis's. He was near tears talking about how Travis had helped him. His voice was trembling and he was so emotional, I got the impression he not only loved Travis, but may have been IN love with him. He came off like a mourning widow...

I wonder if he's the same guy, interviewed on those shows twice now? I didn't memorize the two faces, but they did look alike, both with a smallish body-type.

That said, I'd still have a difficult time tying this to Jodi's claim of abuse and alleged fear for her life. It would be quite a leap the defense would have to make.

I'm amazed by the number of people who have come to the media to claim their 15 minutes of fame. Gus ain't the only one! Abe's testimony was nada to me. Just attention-seeking behavior.

Wish we could just get the facts in this case put on the table!

wonderifng if he will be making the $100,000.00 this year after yesterdays performance????? :waitasec:

........and hence her revelations about the "boyshorts underwear" and the fraudulent pedophile letters.

They even sell boyshort type undies at Target in the female section. I think they're cute myself, and would buy a pair if my arss wasn't as wide as a truck. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71